Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAsianFix  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting her for a few days but she takes forever to reply, then yesterday she texted telling me she had a room and offered QT $80 FS and BBBJ included. I couldn't go and ask her how long was she staying there, but no reply.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/199628240871
    I met her the other night, I was interested due to the positive reviews of her BBBJ, but honestly I didn't think it was that great. Don't get me wrong, it was good, she tried her best, but it wasn't as good as I thought. With that said, I'll probably see her again, if she has the incall location.

    She did take awhile to reply to me also— I guess that's the way she is.

    Happy Mongering.

  2. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitarao14  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys any info would be greatly appreciated. She goes by Isabella Luscious.
    I've seen her before. She's a little thicker than her photos. If you're into bigger gals, then she's the one.

  3. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitarao14  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys any info would be greatly appreciated. She goes by Isabella Luscious.
    Aside from Allison Rodriguez I have had no luck with Eros women as reviews on thm are so hard to find. There are a a few good ones on there and a few of the guys have reviewed them on here but my luck hasnt been very good with Eros aside from one or two. If you can't find a review I wouldn't see her plain and simple as I'm sure she is priced on the high end anyhow. If I were you I would end up paying less and seeing someone reviewed on here and probably just as good looking. Eros women seem to almost never look as good as pics also.

  4. #4357

    Huntersville carplay

    I have been texting her for a few days but she takes forever to reply, then yesterday she texted telling me she had a room and offered QT $80 FS and BBBJ included. I couldn't go and ask her how long was she staying there, but no reply.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/199628240871

  5. #4356

    Indigo Skye review

    Just had a dream with the well reviewed Indigo Skye and she was all people said she was (except she doesn't have ass implants, Haha). I think she's even sexier than her photos, too be honest. She's friendly, sexy, and good at what she does. She's also in a safe location in her apartment. I asked for an hr and asked if she did GFE and she said an extra 30 for GFE, so 250 total. Well worth the extra in my opinion. I didn't know this beforehand, but she said she only does BBBJ if you're clean and shaved, which luckily I had just shaved.

    Started off with a sexy dance, then BBBJ followed by some making out for a bit so, which was pretty hot.

    After that she just asked what I'd like to do next. The cover went on and we started with CG, then mish, and finished with DS.

    We did have some delays, but nothing serious and she was great at communicating the whole time. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in Charlotte. I think I covered everything, but feel free to message with any questions.

  6. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameTamer69  [View Original Post]
    I know Mia, she is a good friend of mine. She is still around, I won't elaborate on what's been up as it's her.

    Personal stuff. Just keep trying.
    I'm a friend as well. That is what she told me.

  7. #4354
    Quote Originally Posted by DddarkLion  [View Original Post]
    This looks TGTBT 9. How much did you pay and where is she located?
    The pictures are 100% accurate she is a very attractive lady with a banging body. She is a Florida girl who travels seems to come to town every couple months.

    Mid level hotel south Charlotte.

    200 hr.

  8. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitarao14  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, new to this forum but active on Intl-sex-guide. I am visiting Charlotte this week and was looking to hookup with Isabella Luscious. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm .

    Could someone share any feedback, when I searched her number did not find anything, will def submit a review after meeting with her.

    Thank you.
    Hey Guys any info would be greatly appreciated. She goes by Isabella Luscious.

  9. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes to Florida for month in the summer.
    I know Mia, she is a good friend of mine. She is still around, I won't elaborate on what's been up as it's her.

    Personal stuff. Just keep trying.

  10. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge  [View Original Post]
    Barbie revisited.

    3059xxx304.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/929384653405

    Pictures are 100% Accurate.

    This will be my third visit with Barbie, first one was a year ago, second one a couple months ago.

    Everything is covered missionary or doggy are the only positions she offers.

    In the past I found her paranoid and mechanical but today was a different experience still paranoid, but she gave me a great CBJ worked hard on it I was impressed, she really let me pound her to finish she even threw in some moans.

    Overall, she is super-hot, perfect body, great ass, great face, perfect fake tits just so much fun to look at wile you go at it.

    Even with NO GFE and limited menu I will repeat just for the simple fact she is soooooo fucking hot.
    This looks TGTBT 9. How much did you pay and where is she located?

  11. #4350

    Samara ATF

    Hey guys Samara.

    Who I have reviewed is available. She's been my fav. DM me and I'll give you more details.

  12. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be hard to get in touch with. I tried a couple of times and got no response.
    She usually goes to Florida for month in the summer.

  13. #4348
    She seems to be hard to get in touch with. I tried a couple of times and got no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mia Fay lately? Mid 30's MILF with nice fake tits with her own place out in Kings Mt / Cherryville area? Only saw her once last year but god damn she was a great fuck.

  14. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mia Fay lately? Mid 30's MILF with nice fake tits with her own place out in Kings Mt / Cherryville area? Only saw her once last year but god damn she was a great fuck.
    Last post about her #198 in BBFS thread.

  15. #4346

    Sorry

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape