Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 19309
-
07-24-19 05:39 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 975She's reviewed in the Jax board.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 02:14 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 1755In Addition
In addition to searching the Escorts' thread and the USA Adult Advertisers' thread, be sure to search the old retired Backpage Advertisers' thread. BTW, I noticed that Sunny has expanded her outcall availability.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1976&cityid=86
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/684513035092
-
07-23-19 22:02 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 478Sunny
At the top of the thread on the right side you will see a "search thread" click on that then type sunny's name in the box that comes up and hit enter.
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 19:18 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 894Re: Miss Ohio
Check with the Jacksonville forum. In between visits with her uncle that's where she's been posting. I've never seen her however. Wants at least $120 or more for the hh.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
07-23-19 16:52 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 192I'm Wondering Why.
Why are there NO reports on THIS girl yet? She shows up JUST when I leave town for a business trip and I thought for CERTAIN her ad was going to be a "one and done" of someone on their way thru the state, making a stopover for the night and then moving on and yes she is still here apparently!
I made contact with her and she responded quickly and even gave me an Instagram account to check out. She seems legit and if there are no reports, there will be after I fly back on Friday!
By the way, tight toned belly, nice nipples, stiletto heels, she checks off all my boxes! LOL!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/551635177405
-
07-23-19 16:43 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 192Paige.
She's a "good girl" when you catch her at the right time and you must have caught her at the right time so kudo's to you! I saw her now what was probably a few months ago when she was staying in a house in Merritt Island and I must have caught her at the right time as well except for our appointment had to be cut short, I had planned for an hour and could only get in a quickie and that was my fault and she offered a one time, outstanding offer for a topless BBBJCIM that was performed FLAWLESSLY and I second the big "doe eyes", the girls oral skills are top notch and if she offered that, I'd go see her for that alone! She did dissapear after the BIG Brevard County Drug Bust, she took a little vaca in the graybar hotel and is out on "work release" right now. She was always easy for me to communicate with.
Originally Posted by HaveSomeFun321
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 15:53 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 46Sunny
Forgive me, quite new at this and not sure where to search, seen her ads on STG but haven't seen any reviews as of yet.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 15:43 #5517Banned Member

Posts: 1739Ya
Ya she is involved with Nikki the one that got busted running that parlor in merritt island.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 15:41 #5516Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lmao
I used to see this SW for a while before I went away for 23 months, now I can't seem to reconnect with her. She even accepted my friend request on Facebook a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by ScreamPieMongr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 12:40 #5515Regular Member

Posts: 1Amber
Has anyone had any encounters with Amber from Palm Bay. She does show her face in her pivs but I'm really taken by her ad. Any insight would be appreciated.
-
07-23-19 09:55 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 46Who's this?
-
07-23-19 09:42 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 2959Ruby, used to be Paige, take 2
Not sure why the link didn't work, let me try this again!
Here's Ruby, that used to advertise as Paige.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/908565726981
-
07-23-19 09:11 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 2959Now Ruby, used to be Paige
HaveSomeFun321 was talking about this one,
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/i-love-my-life-i-love-my-job-c/908565726981
As he stated, she's gone by Paige for a long time and now goes by Ruby. My guess, she had a fair amount of negative stuff out there about her recently and wanted to distance herself from that. I don't recall the name of the establishment, but she was one of the girls at that MP on Merritt Island not long ago. As to the negative stuff, I recall comments about her being heavier than the pictures show, being hard to reach, ghosting people and not having a great attitude with the mongers. Glad to hear HSF321 had a good time with Ruby, or Paige, or whatever!Last edited by JayJayTwo; 07-23-19 at 09:15. Reason: wrong link
-
07-23-19 08:42 #5511Regular Member

Posts: 9April
Anyone know what's up with her? Rates, experience, etc?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/878514608778
-
07-23-19 08:30 #5510Banned Member

Posts: 1739Share
You have a link to share so we know who your speaking about.
Originally Posted by HaveSomeFun321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





