Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5269

    Layla

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/341015930333

    I have texted with her before, but never oulled the trigger because she wouldn't come down on price. Hit her up on a whim the other day. She quoted 80 qv. I countered 60 with cim and she agreed. Went to her hotel near the airport. Not a terrible place. Got the room number and went up. It's the girl in the pics, but they are a little flattering. She's a bit bigger than I usually like. Not bbw, but on the bigger side. Her hair was wet straight from the shower and she smelled nice. Good BBBJ. Good Russian. Good FS. Never got out of mish because I loved seeing those tits bounce. She was very accommodating with my fascination with those breasts. My hands, mouth, or cock were always touching them the entire time. In mish, I was sucking one nipple while she sucked the other. That put me over the edge. Had her get on her knees and stroke my load into her open mouth. She sucked out the rest, then spit. We cleaned up and chatted for a bit, then I was on my way. I will likely repeat.

  2. #5268

    Xaj

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Spent 1 hour and didn't find anything about her, but found some other videos of providers from Raleigh that I have seen the AD before. LOL.
    Third, would like that link.

  3. #5267

    Redd

    Saw her at her apartment up capital. Daytime. 40 qv. Offered BBFS. Did not partake. Messy location. Shares apartment with her (brother)? But he wasn't there. She tried to do car visit once I showed up. No mention of that in previous convo. So she may try that for the qv. Did the deed on the couch. She had a nice body but baby damage to her tummy. Nice rack. Great butt. Good BBBJ. Then on to K9. She's young and seems inexperienced. Was into it best she could be for qv. Going to school tryn to better herself. She's kind. Sweet. I will repeat.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/103191563380
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5CA261D6-74C3-4BC2-BA34-6DF7BF8146B1.jpg‎  

  4. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    This one is in the Durham Roundup. I think she use to run with Baby several years back
    Yes you are correct. According to her FB Page. A pic is from an ad from back then. Plus a few picture of her and Baby.

  5. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Looks like something I'd like to hit. Anyone have any info?
    I have forgotten her stage name, she used to be by the airport area.

  6. #5264

    Taylor not so tight blonde!

    I visited with Taylor yesterday, and it was a disappointment. Deflated tits and ass. Yes deflated ass. Her pictures are real but the body description is not. I saw her for hhr, all covered fairly good CBJ, reverse CG and K9. She was dry as a bone and didn't have any lube either.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....5557118/taylor

  7. #5263

    Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynate2210  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have mistress scorpios current contact info?
    Official.

    Cord.

    Sentence Number: BB-001 Commitment Type: INMATE.

    Conviction Date: 04/05/2019 County Of Conviction: WAKE.

    Service Status: ACTIVE Sentence Begin Date: 04/05/2019.

    Sentence Status: ACTIVE Actual Release Date:

    Punishment Type: ACTIVE SS Projected Release Date: 11/28/2028.

    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS.

    Minimum Term: 8 YEARS Maximum Term: 10 YEARS 8 MONTHS.

    Commitment.

    Docket#.

  8. #5262

    Top providers

    Hey guys, I am here in Raleigh until Thursday. I've been watching this forum for a few weeks and I wanted to know who your most reliable providers are? I'd love to see what you guys have to offer but I'd like it to be someone with a lot of reviews. Any help would be appreciated!

  9. #5261

    D h

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Me neither. Though I do see and, D, H on 7/20. Search history shows arrests at three well known New Bern locations. Not sure she's a provider, but that would suggest it. Anyone recognize her?
    Looks like something I'd like to hit. Anyone have any info?

  10. #5260

    Scorpio

    Anyone have mistress scorpios current contact info?

  11. #5259

    Mallory Rub ratings Raleigh

    Dreamt of her 320 120 min. OC. Sweet looked great. That is about all the good. Mechanical massage. No flip. Thought about not handing donation over. She did stay the 2 hr. Though. Said clothes off was extra. So EAOR. Enter at own risk. Bottom line from here on out. If you have no reviews I'm not even going to attempt.

  12. #5258

    Stay Away From Lucy, I got robbed

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../35608586/lucy

    Well, I guess if the hobby has it's own right of passage it would be this.

    I wish I had seen the post earlier, but it came out a bit late. I finally got in touch with Lucy after trying a few days back. I booked a time with her and showed up, upon arriving was greeted by a pretty hot girl, definitely could have been the girl in the pics. She didn't do a pat down or L / E check, but I saw she was new to the game and just figured that was par for the course. About 2 minutes into meeting her, there was a knock on the door, I went and looked, nothing there, so I locked the both locks (dead bolt and latch lock), which it didn't dawn on me until later that most providers lock this anyway.

    My pulse was starting to settle, that's when someone tried busting down the door. At first I thought it was the police, but she said something about it being her boyfriend and to hide in the bathroom. So I did, locked the bathroom door. He knocked that one open too (the locks at this hotel pretty much suck). Took the rest of the money from me and I left (I had been quoted 90 and had 120 on me). The guy wasn't particularly big, I don't know if he had a weapon, but I didn't really want to find out. Frankly, it was terrifying and is making me rethink the hobby.

  13. #5257
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Me neither. Though I do see and, D, H on 7/20. Search history shows arrests at three well known New Bern locations. Not sure she's a provider, but that would suggest it. Anyone recognize her?
    I'll repeat this once more. Look on the Durham arrests on WRAL's site. Simple enough?

  14. #5256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Another step further

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.
    If they even look remotely normal on that site than it's fake.

  15. #5255

    Black dress is a veteran

    Black Dress.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...5330b197f61a0c

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...68b6bdda6d6acd

    I saw her once probably 8 years ago. Her pics are well done and hide the damage done to her body by life / kids / etc. Flabby wrinkly skin, small boobs that had the life sucked out of them, bad teeth. She was nice and accommodating but I never repeated and wouldn't recommend. Unlikely she has gotten better with time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape