Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,131 to 26,145 of 37370
-
07-23-19 08:36 #11240I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kryss
Don't forget Kyrss.
-
07-23-19 07:27 #11239Senior Member

Posts: 36Egypt
I saw her last week myself, and it was the same as you said. I sat around for an hour but I did end up seeing her. She looked nothing, like her pics, no BJ and it said she gives one. A very boring dream. YMMV I guess. But I am not going back. Ever. LOL. I sound salty.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 05:33 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 132Not worth it
Yea same as others have said. I've seen her a couple times and it's a pain in the ass. She used to look great but I think the drugs are taking effect now. She looks rundown now but body still good. She always says she is ready but everytime you show up its 30-45 minutes of waiting in parking lot followed by 15-20 of waiting downstairs for when you finally do get inside the house. The thing that gets me is she always says she doesn't do BJ's. Either people are lying about her "A1" head game or as others have said she a bullshitter. IMO there are better girls out there for the money.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 03:16 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 581Asian
She's in VA beach.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 03:15 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 581Egypt
Yeah, fuck that. Who wants to drive to Hopewell just to be bullshitted. She did it to me once and that's all it took, on to the next one.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 23:03 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 348She has bullshitted me so many times. I've never seen her but tried multiple times she always bullshits. Had me sitting in a not so good area and ghosted me. I finally gave up after about the 6th time of her telling me she's available her rates then going dark when I agree to them.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 21:12 #11234Regular Member

Posts: 6Recommendations
Hey guys.
On vacation from a different state.
I'm trying to have a dream with someone. Seeking recommendations as I would rather not roll the dice on a random link.
Looking for a white / asian / latina. Petite / spinner body type. Under 35 if theyre out there. If they have links you can send them. Thanks fellas and stay safe.
-
07-22-19 16:51 #11233Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian girl
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/851768721450
I was wondering if anyone has tried this girl.
Any intel would be appreciated.
-
07-22-19 15:34 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 957Why Post?
Not sure why he got us excited for nothing. I also didn't rate an answer to my DM.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
At least let us know she fell through or changed her mind. Not trying to throw shade but I've always shared openly when I had the green light from a UTR. Shared two great ones, Fayetteville & Roanoke in the last 4-6 months.
Both are out of the game now, often real UTRs have a short shelf life.
-
07-22-19 14:20 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 149Egypt
Gentlemen, Egypt is in heavy need right now. IMO, she's a great time and a nice person as well. Mic service I'd give an 8/10, which I wasn't prepared for because I'm slightly more endowed than average. Nice little round of applause from the backside too. Not a spinner type but definitely a cutie with a little booty. Her location in Hopewell is questionable at first but trust me, it's actually pretty safe at the minimum (mr. 9 always goes everywhere though).
Do me a favor and hit her up and help her out. I promise you, if you treat her right and not like an a-hole then she'll give you the same AND more.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/32183866/
-
07-22-19 13:05 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 94Utr with great mic skills
Hello fellow mongers,
I have an UTR older black girl that has great mic skills. She gave me the OK to give her number out to a select few. Pm me for details. If you have someone to exchange that would be great too. Stay safe.
-
07-22-19 10:32 #11229Regular Member

Posts: 24Thoughts on this provider
Hey guys,
Any thoughts on this one or has anyone seen her?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2068061.htm?cat=1
-
07-22-19 00:18 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone seen this girl? Looking to replace my regular that became an undependable crackhead.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/859450289326
-
07-21-19 21:56 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 295Utr
Nope, I haven't heard anything. I pm'ed couple time didn't get any reply back.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 14:25 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 134Micservice utr from out of town
Did anyone get her info?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





