Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1275

    Intel

    I was chatting with lizbeth2703 and must admit kinda lowballed her but was pressed for a number which I don't like to do until meet them but got very offended and rude which I try not to do not everyone is going to like everyone but still can be positive and nice I try to be. So if anyone meets her please drop a load in her eye for me. Thanks.

  2. #1274

    SB vs crap shoots vs agency

    Recent research-yes my own scientific study shows the sb ladies, once you are done with some work are the way to go.

    The ever changing landscape keeps me engaged with the chase and I will still use the other resources but I find the sb route my preferred route.

  3. #1273

    Intel

    Anyone have any intel on her? She is DTF quickly sent nudes and even sent a photo of her along with my name written out. Wants a date of 3 but wants half before by PayPal. That was my redflag plus number seems to be from Venezuela.

    Estefanie307 es.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...3-222edb4c4110

  4. #1272

    Info

    Was chatting musicalmuse from Fredericksburg wants 600 per meet had to pass.

  5. #1271

    Some more comments. Them Nic, kawaaii

    Another one who needs cash upfront:

    Them Nic - https://www.seeking.com/member/de521...3-60f1785e814b.

    No-show.

    Kawaaii - https://www.seeking.com/member/c6b6a...0-cfed89fe00be.

  6. #1270

    Intel

    Are intel on collegegirl1000. Asking 4. Seems legit.

  7. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    Go another candidate. Sugar_yes plz

    Anyone has any luck with this one? She sends pics relatively fast. Almost anyone that send pics within a few moment makes me wonder.
    If it is who I think it is, I've met her. Pm me for details.

  8. #1268

    LuciousLips97

    Scammer. Wants up front deposit because she's been talking to so many flakes. Yada yada.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48e74...f-ad2619317954

    Other flags. Moving location, was DC, then PA, then GA. I'm thinking it must be a decent racket.

  9. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than her photos reveal, from what I'm told, and does nt quite always look as pretty.

    But total freak -- BB all the way, anal too.

    Was working as bartender at CC, but not allowed to fuck members, so she turned to finding rich older guys online to live out her fantasies. High mileage pussy, have heard from many who have tapped that.
    Yes to all of the above. Particularly if you match her intensity of passion.

  10. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she definitely looks like a traveling pro.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...903&viewfull=1#post4365903.
    Thanks!

    Go another candidate. Sugar_yes plz

    Anyone has any luck with this one? She sends pics relatively fast. Almost anyone that send pics within a few moment makes me wonder.

  11. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Not actually nova, but she can host in hotel in dc. Seems to be a pro, here every other week. Wanted 400, walked it down to 300. Still undecided. Anyone else meet or spoken to her? She sends lots of exotic pics.
    I got the same info. Wanted 400 to meet and said she could host. Wanted to meet for dinner / drinks then fun. I would consider it at 300. Will post if I do end up pulling the trigger.

  12. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Not actually nova, but she can host in hotel in dc. Seems to be a pro, here every other week. Wanted 400, walked it down to 300. Still undecided. Anyone else meet or spoken to her? She sends lots of exotic pics.
    Yeah, she definitely looks like a traveling pro.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...903&viewfull=1#post4365903.

  13. #1263

    Lovelyycarmen94

    Not actually nova, but she can host in hotel in dc. Seems to be a pro, here every other week. Wanted 400, walked it down to 300. Still undecided. Anyone else meet or spoken to her? She sends lots of exotic pics.

  14. #1262

  15. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Yes we had anal, guess that was unusual for her.

    I don't share if they're a regular favorite. But if they're an occasional girl I don't mind sharing with members.

    I never ask if they're open to having they're number shared before I do. These girls are just ****** without the milage, despite what they tell themselves and us.
    I agree, I was just curious how she pinpointed you as the culprit but that makes sense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape