Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,921 to 31,935 of 41300
-
07-23-19 06:53 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 54Beechgirl
Has anyone ever tried Tami / Beechgirl?
I have been looking for reviews of her with no luck so far.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beechgir...sonville-63076#erotic.
-
07-23-19 02:57 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 788She is a fake
Here is link:
Originally Posted by WwiggLesss
[View Original Post]
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/827677237744236170/
-
07-23-19 02:09 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 2131She been around over a year. I may have wrote her first review when I met her on Lane ave. Just got a good BJ. She had a bad sprain ankle then. Nice body and she has had several reviews since then.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 19:58 #9377Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Honey?
Anybody intel on this one yet?
-
07-22-19 19:38 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 919I believe
Her to be legit, but I can't attest to quality. She was doing doubles with somebody known on the board, but she was using a different name then. It's in my notes, but I have to run for the day and can't look it up. I have her marked as "verified" in my spreadsheet.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 18:46 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 69390% Fake
My spidey senses say its a generic fake pic.
Skip and move on.
Originally Posted by WwiggLesss
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 18:41 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 138Any info? Convient but I stay werey
Wanted to know if anyone had intel, name, etc. PM is ok.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/288159751613
Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-19 16:02 #9373Senior Member

Posts: 348Brandy
I have seen her twice now. She's outcall only but if you don't have a hotel room, she has a great spot for a car date. Her communication is great. She is always where she says she'll be, too. Sweet girl, nice body, attractive, and not under the influence of anything. Best in St Augustine in my opinion.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 14:10 #9372Senior Member

Posts: 65Latina Rebekah
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1405868
Saw this one and junior insisted I reach out. So a Latina listing with a Iowa are code. Very quick response and she gave me an OP Youngerman address which is incredibly convenient for me. When I asked for a proof pic not from her listing she sent me another pretty sexy pic but not a picture from the notel she was staying at. I guess I should've specified what I wanted because she informed she'd already sent me a pic and if I didn't believe her I should just quit texting her. She followed up by letting me know it's as simple as that. I had to throw the monger phone in a spare bedroom and get out a wooden spoon to beat back junior in order to avoid following through. Anyone vouch for this one or did I follow the correct protocol? Below is her proof picture. For a Latina her texting messages were very succinct and we'll written.
-
07-22-19 13:06 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 1107Lordy
Yep, definitely can't believe everything you read, especially when a single-post writer writes what sounds like a shameless self-review.
Originally Posted by LoveForBlondes
[View Original Post]
Of course, I could be wrong.
-
07-22-19 11:50 #9370shill for a website

Posts: 175Kelli from tampa
Hello my fellow mongers!
Heading back to key west in 5 days and usually stop in j-vegas for the night on my way through. "Kelli" is supposed to be touring daytona and Jacksonvile. Can't find any reviews. Anyone seen her?
https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/kelli/
Also looking for a better steakhouse. Anything prime, and on the beach not in city would be best.
Thanks in advance!
-
07-22-19 11:43 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 111Bunnie?
Hey fellas, any word on this girl? Found her on Craigslist, asking for help as a single mom. Sent me a picture and thought she looked familiar. She went by Bunnie when she was traveling through GA, but her Jax posts don't have a name. Can't find anything on her by the name bunnie in this thread and I went back a few weeks browsing. Any help appreciated.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-p...esire/19257276
-
07-22-19 09:25 #9368Senior Member

Posts: 31Brandy
There are reviews for her in the st Augustine thread. But she is real and looks just like her pics. She is a really sweet and easy going woman. Has some fake tits if that's your thing and has more on the menu than her ad states (still no Greek). But she is willing to please and had a wonderful time with her. She Only does outcalls so That's a bummer but I would repeat.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 08:53 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 805Different
This is a girl whose name is Blair. Not Liza Blair.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 08:14 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 909I mean.
Thats what I thought at first, like "damn she to much effort", but then I thought in this month alone how many providers I seen. None of them really did anything 4 me. I just had a itch and they barely like barely scratched. Then theres some that have you out driving hours just to go silent. Even if you look at the reviews here theres really or rarely any Stellar performances. Most reviews are "legit but she was alright". Like damn, I can have a better performance going solo in most cases and that's a shame. Most of the good reviews are only about 1 or 2 people. The rest are ok? At their best. Plus its not like I spent energy pursuing it. Just over a span of 6-7 months. I guess for me atleast the keying was like a "meh" because I have a car, can't say just for that, but its like a town car that I don't really keep up appearence wise. Just reliable. Keep the other one at home for other occasions. So that wasnt a big deal. Needs a paint job anywho. Plus like I said the chick was cool, her friend wasnt. I told her straight up, I don't exist to your friend lets keep it that way". She was look cool she understood. This investment paid off bc if I have itch and I don't see anything worth exploring. I know she not going to rush me and roll me out like rolling pin. Let me tell you I was in funk, after seeing her wam I felt like a different person. So I guess we all have different perspectives so. I felt it was worth it. Plus. She kinda hinted she was on BC, so that's a avenue I can explore in the future.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




