Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 30797
-
07-22-19 16:29 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 358Karman
Has anyone visited her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/9197668474
-
07-22-19 16:26 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 358Contact
Is she picking up her phone or is she on vacation and are they both together?
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:39 #5250Banned Member

Posts: 565Or 9x9" and 9x4".
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 14:45 #5249Regular Member

Posts: 12Sandiu
She has at least 1 positive review on adult look. Been considering trying her out. Have not yet though.
.
Originally Posted by TheSting24
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 14:21 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 289Me too
I have been wondering the same thing. She writes a quality ad, but at least on the site below she has her reviews disabled which for me is somewhat of a red flag.
On other sites, her reviews do not seem to be disabled, however she has no reviews.
TS24.
Originally Posted by Pwasg
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 13:42 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 67https://raleigh.rubratings.com/145730
Any info on this ad?
-
07-22-19 12:02 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 8Please tell us where to look on the net. I'd love to see that!
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 11:18 #5245Regular Member

Posts: 17Savannah
I saw Savannah over the weekend.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/631655737574
Bit of a screening process. Let me to a shady hotel in Garner, was a bit uncomfy there. Room smelled like smoke.
The session was real, she was the one in the pictures, but I think the pictures looked better the IRL. The session was too mechanical, but she was accommodating. Nice tits.
I probably won't repeat.
-
07-22-19 11:15 #5244Regular Member

Posts: 17http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/443132475878
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
I think she might have left town by now. But if she comes back, you will hopefully recognize her.
-
07-22-19 09:47 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 1710This may seem very obvious, but just trying to help out fellow hobbyists: Listcrawler used to be a great resource. Now it's almost 95% fake ads, which sucks. One option is to put in Raleigh, New Bern, Garner, Durham or even Glenwood, RDU, RTP or airport in the search field. At least you get real postings and cut out all the ads. Not ideal, but it seems to work better than just trying to look at it without the search.
-
07-22-19 09:27 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 1710Me neither. Though I do see and, D, H on 7/20. Search history shows arrests at three well known New Bern locations. Not sure she's a provider, but that would suggest it. Anyone recognize her?
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 06:24 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 300This one is in the Durham Roundup. I think she use to run with Baby several years back
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 06:22 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 300The one in the top add (Long dyed blond heavy set) looks like the one that over dosed about two or three years ago.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 06:02 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxaj
She goes by aj.
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
She has a demon.
She has a boyfriend / husband that doesn't get in the way or interupt.
She isn't as overtly dirty talking as in her ad.
She has shot some porn if you know where to look on the net.
In a book I read she did BBBJ cim priced as advertised.
Was ok but not all that imo.
-
07-21-19 22:47 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 117Rule of Head
I'll even go a step further. If it says Capital Blvd, New Bern Ave, S. Saunders, or Knights Inn, then run the other way. You are highly likely to be scammed, robbed, grossed out, or contract a disease from a meth head.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






