Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 26404
-
07-23-19 20:52 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 315Even that is a better man than I
I prefer to see women that aren't much heavier than 110.
Originally Posted by Nachynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 20:21 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 193I never see a women 110 pounds heavier than me. But, have fun, we are all different!
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 19:01 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone Tried.
Planning a trip back out to the area in a few weeks. Anyone tried her? She's currently top of my list.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/041703387929
-
07-23-19 16:07 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 389Give us details!
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:59 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall
I have never had BBFS with Kendall trust me I tried. I would love to cum in that pussy.
-
07-23-19 13:48 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 219Yikes. It has to be a joke. For me, this ranks up their with the ghetto looking girls flipping the middle finger. Really inviting.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/328301431513
Tried her out a week or two back, (didn't get the name, I'm bad at that). The couch was surprisingly comfortable, I got nervous when she started laying out pillows on the ground. Overall great experience. The neighborhood is probably somewhere where I wouldn't want to be at night, but during the day it seemed OK. BBBJ, CFS $.
-
07-23-19 11:28 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 182To be fair.
I don't know Macie and so my comment is not specific to her.
But a provider telling you their tests were clean without proof is no different that them telling you they love you, you're their favorite or any of a thousand other lies.
No semi-intelligent provider (especially those doing BBFS) would admit to having caught an STD.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 19:21 #6627Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone know what happen to this girl?
-
07-22-19 17:02 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 193I wonder if it is a fake ad posted by an angry BF or ex.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 15:16 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 37Sweet Jenna
Hadn't seen her in awhile. She is sexy and loves what she does. My fav deep throater with no need for FS. She is nice to talk to, great to have fun with and all around good time. She doesn't advertise and has her thing going so no need to ask for digits just wanted to add to her good reviews.
-
07-22-19 10:41 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 258Krocodil
WTF why would she choose those to pictures for her ad? Does she think hospitals and open wounds scream "come put your tongue and Jr in me, I promise I'm clean. ".
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 09:30 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 158Ndall
Nothing fake about Kendall. Those orgasms are 100% real. I could DFK her all day!
-
07-22-19 09:27 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 1244This one?
Is this the ad you were linking for cookies & cream?
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/320051279818
-
07-22-19 00:43 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 136Update
In my quest to discover a second holy grail, I've been texting back and forth with the above (url) provider for maybe a week or two. This evening we both made it to the bargining table, where I was informed of the cost of services. Her rates were borderline upscale, which isn't a huge deal if a provider has reviews or some positive word of mouth on the boards, but there is nothing to be found on online relating to her work.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
As a result, we agreed on a half hour; I did not wish to splurge on an hour for what amounted to a coin flip. One almost never finds a hot woman in an ad and does not enouter troble. Excited, I told her text the address, and went to shower. I came back 20 minutes later, and had another text. She was asking for a few bucks more for some personal reason. At that point I just called it off all together and bid her farewell.
If someone does pay what she is asking, please post your experience. I will be first inline if there is a good time to be had.
-
07-22-19 00:36 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 358Repeat
WTF. Got ghosted by a couple broads. Went down the list. Went back for a BBBJCIM from Bella / Chella / Whatever at her incall. Amazing head but I think I'm done with her now since I've seen her twice. . 30 did the trick. Bored and moving on. Only saw because she was plan E after A-D didn't work out. For those who haven't seen her, Good BJ skills and for cheap.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





