Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Don't see it.
    This one is in the Durham Roundup. I think she use to run with Baby several years back

  2. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.
    The one in the top add (Long dyed blond heavy set) looks like the one that over dosed about two or three years ago.

  3. #5336

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    Could you share more about your dream? Or anyone else for that matter? She's hot but I'm wary.
    She goes by aj.

    She has a demon.

    She has a boyfriend / husband that doesn't get in the way or interupt.

    She isn't as overtly dirty talking as in her ad.

    She has shot some porn if you know where to look on the net.

    In a book I read she did BBBJ cim priced as advertised.

    Was ok but not all that imo.

  4. #5335

    Rule of Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.
    I'll even go a step further. If it says Capital Blvd, New Bern Ave, S. Saunders, or Knights Inn, then run the other way. You are highly likely to be scammed, robbed, grossed out, or contract a disease from a meth head.

  5. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/481703439819

    I'm guessing this one is a scam, seems too good to be true. Thought it I would check anyway.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/570225223996

    I've seen her ads before, but don't know a name to search for reviews.
    Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.

  6. #5333
    Red Dress.

    Was going as cherry and she used to work with black dress who posts as woodologist.

    Its been a long time since I saw cherry, I know she went down hill with demons.

  7. #5332

    Xmaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    M. A. J. 7/19 who's got the 411.
    Don't see it.

  8. #5331

  9. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    She does more but I think she likes to process guys quickly. She does give mean head though. Not sure how healthy she is so be careful.
    Could you share more about your dream? Or anyone else for that matter? She's hot but I'm wary.

  10. #5329

    Layla Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Steev64  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a while. I was a SD for someone for a few years. She has moved on and now I am looking to break back into things. I have a raging case of yellow fever and want to know if anyone knows of any good Asian providers. Feel free to PM me or post here. I did see Layla Moon some time back, but since I've replaced my phone and don't have her number anymore. Don't know if she even works anymore.
    Layla Moon is still around. $.8 Hh / $$.8 Hr.

  11. #5328

    Tina

    Any info on these two?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/481703439819

    I'm guessing this one is a scam, seems too good to be true. Thought it I would check anyway.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/570225223996

    I've seen her ads before, but don't know a name to search for reviews.

  12. #5327

    Durrum

    M. A. J. 7/19 who's got the 411.

  13. #5326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Dom

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Dom they recommend? Not looking for anything hardcore but maybe on the more intro, vanilla side of it?
    Give Molly a try. She's great with new people and has a wide range of options.

    https://lionessmolly.weebly.com/

    Josh.

  14. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this ebony woman:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/9842021203

    1 call system, with text to verify room. Opened the door to the girl in the pictures. A little skinnier than the pics, but it's clear she just smokes a lot of weed (some backwood packs in the room). Booked an hour because I felt I was going to cum fast. Started out with a good HJ / fj till completion. Then waited a while and got a good BBBJ. Good attempt at DT and she let me cim. It was great. Cool chick and would definitely repeat. Treat her right fellas. Damage was 150 bones for the hr.
    Multipop hr for 150? Or did you have to neg that?

  15. #5324

    Ebony Review: forgot the name

    Had a dream with this ebony woman:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/9842021203

    1 call system, with text to verify room. Opened the door to the girl in the pictures. A little skinnier than the pics, but it's clear she just smokes a lot of weed (some backwood packs in the room). Booked an hour because I felt I was going to cum fast. Started out with a good HJ / fj till completion. Then waited a while and got a good BBBJ. Good attempt at DT and she let me cim. It was great. Cool chick and would definitely repeat. Treat her right fellas. Damage was 150 bones for the hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape