Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40048

    Baltimore payson street head and ball specialist (Slim Nikki)

    I heard she back around the way. Anybody seen her and is she back in business? She hit me with a text a few weeks ago but I guess I didn't respond fast enough because I haven't been able get in touch with her. She did ask me for a couple dollars though LOL.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d366ffb7a37a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00635 (1).jpg‎   DSC00636.jpg‎   DSC00637.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-03-06-20-08-43.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-03-06-20-09-16.jpg‎  


  2. #40047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized410  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.

    The Holly of Ashton.
    There is more than 1 Holly of Ashton. I saw both today so they're still around. Peace.

  3. #40046
    Quote Originally Posted by DSubmariner  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? Age etc. And is it this same one that has been repoted on as recieving bad news? I may have run in to her recently.
    38 why\o raven hair, fat booty, white gal. Never seems to be trackable, can't keep a phone. Not all used up, actually has a brilliant attitude but doesn't have people skills.

    I've heard many things, and don't know who to believe, but I know enough to have a proper understanding.

    Yes, this seems to be the one with the forebodings, but Holly alleges there are two Holly's LOL go figure.

    She says she has a twin out here (yeah, right) these girls lie lie lie, and they aren't even good lairs.

  4. #40045
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized410  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.

    The Holly of Ashton.
    What does she look like? Age etc. And is it this same one that has been repoted on as recieving bad news? I may have run in to her recently.

  5. #40044

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytate123  [View Original Post]
    Vegawrap is Peter North reincarnated, legendary stuff bro.
    His screen name shoulda been Mr. MaGoo!

  6. #40043

    Holly

    Has anybody been with Holly lately? I have been looking all over for her, and haven't had luck. Any news would be greatly appreciated. New & old news \ experiences.

    The Holly of Ashton.

  7. #40042
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
    Vegawrap is Peter North reincarnated, legendary stuff bro.

  8. #40041

    Heather N stole from me

    I was at Ramsay a few weeks ago, and this Heather chic was there around 3 am.

    I was kind of happy because she looked amazing from the 20 feet away she was standing, I waved her over and she got in.

    The immediate smell of 'dirty coochie' swamped my car. I overlooked it.

    She was smoking crack the entire time we chilled, we hung out for over 2 hours, maybe over 3 hours.

    She tried to get me to take her to Walmart, I said no.

    She tried to get me to buy her Cigs, I said no.

    She tried to get me to give her cash upfront, I said no.

    She tried to get me to buy her crack, I said no.

    After we hung out and talked for a little, I finally told her to get to business, she was knodding out a lot, and I was concerned. She claimed "she is just tired".

    To speed this story up, because it could be very long if I told every detail. Long story short: she tried to make me jerk off, I said honey I don't pay to jerk off!

    Then she got mad and started to rub her clit, I said only way I'll jerk off is if I blast right on your forehead, she said no. So I pulled my pants back up, (we were in the back seat at this point) and she got hysterical, because she realized I was abut to throw her out.

    I told her to simmer down, take this cash, thanks for your time, then I went to the gas station. She acted like she was sleeping in my front seat, while I drove her back to her destination.

    I was at the gas station, pumping gas, while I was doing so, she was stealing all my phone charger equipment, running through my glove box, and she also got paid for not performing!

    Beware fellas, this is a dirty, thief, cracked out too. Do not be fooled by her breasts, and one is larger then the other, I guess one of her implants or injections has complications or something.

    I dropped her off, wanted to charge my phone on the ride home, realized she stole from me, it was obvious!

    I circled the block, and waved her over. She turned white as a ghost. I told her "keep the stuff you stole, lose my number" and drove away.

    In the few weeks since this nightmare, I have not seen her. But I have seen many other girls, and they all told me similar stories about her, they told me she steals cellphones and wallets, and I was extremely lucky to get away with as little stolen from me as I did.

    Heather, if you ever read this, I have a message for you:

    Thank you, I am a man that learns only by making the mistake, you taught me a valuable lesson that not even money could buy me. If I didn't have this thief experience, I might still be out there just as vulnerable. Thank you hone, and I hope you find some help, idiot.

    Stay safe fellas, it is real out here.

  9. #40040
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
    God damn dude the glue factory! You got to get some vids of the actual nutting process, no homo!

  10. #40039

    Garrison

    Garrison near Wabash has been a gold mine the past few weeks. Everything you want is there. PAWG, Spinners in every color. Big booty walkers. Sure there's some fuglies but do the work and it's a great spot. I start from Cold spring & Garrison make my way up to the school off of Garrison. Sometimes you can catch them near the dump or by CC's lounge.

  11. #40038
    DD Tina. Because sometimes "not in my hair!" sounds just like "NUT in my hair!" lulmybad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎  

  12. #40037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Couldn't Pull The Trigger

    Saw this nice tight body in Dundalk on Friday night and she new it was good. Just couldn't get past the face, she looked like the bad guy from Grease, not slightly, but literally a dead ringer for him. Anyone actually tried? You'll know based on this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grease-film-still-dennis-c-stewart-as-leo-scorpions-member-1400084177-view-0.jpg‎  

  13. #40036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Valerie

    Was back in town for the weekend and took a cruise through my old neighborhood of Dundalk. Started out Friday around midnight and didn't see a lot out, possibly the heat. The occasional old looking blonde could be seen up by the BP or if I did see something by the Citgo, it would be gone before I could get to it. Almost was going to call it quits when I saw this short girl with short dark hair and some decent curves. Her name is Valerie and she has a pleasant demeanor other than wanting to have finished her cigarette she just lit. BJ was great, I would repeat if I was back in town.

  14. #40035

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's going on with her legs? I haven't been with her for quite a while because of them. She gives good BJ's and is a really nice lady, I just wonder what the deal is with the bumps on her legs.

    I've been seeing her around a lot lately and she looks like she's putting on weight. I can see were she was a nice looking woman with long pretty legs and a nice round ass at one time.

    I've been especially eyeing her ass lately. I'd love to see her get right physically and see how good she can look, bet she'd be a head turner.
    She was wearing a pink outfit that made her look good. Picked her up and off to her room we went. Unfortunately, I didn't know about her leg issues until we got undressed. Good BJ and covered up for mish and doggy. Ass looks good but she slightly rushes you. Then when we left, she took something out of my car that I didn't realize until later on. Won't pick up again.

  15. #40034

    Christina on East Coldspring Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Christina the other night and she was very fun. She started out by telling me that she was out on the street because her boyfriend was beating on her and she had to leave the house ...I didn't go very deep into her personal business but I did go deep into that azz and twat ...She gets grade A for her service and fellas if you happen to see her out there get yourself some... http://www.ccptube.com/album/45/chri...ring-lane.html.
    It's an old post, but anyone know what happened to this one?

    Phyuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape