Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,471 to 25,485 of 30810
-
07-22-19 09:47 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 1712This may seem very obvious, but just trying to help out fellow hobbyists: Listcrawler used to be a great resource. Now it's almost 95% fake ads, which sucks. One option is to put in Raleigh, New Bern, Garner, Durham or even Glenwood, RDU, RTP or airport in the search field. At least you get real postings and cut out all the ads. Not ideal, but it seems to work better than just trying to look at it without the search.
-
07-22-19 09:27 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 1712Me neither. Though I do see and, D, H on 7/20. Search history shows arrests at three well known New Bern locations. Not sure she's a provider, but that would suggest it. Anyone recognize her?
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 06:24 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 301This one is in the Durham Roundup. I think she use to run with Baby several years back
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 06:22 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 301The one in the top add (Long dyed blond heavy set) looks like the one that over dosed about two or three years ago.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 06:02 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxaj
She goes by aj.
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
She has a demon.
She has a boyfriend / husband that doesn't get in the way or interupt.
She isn't as overtly dirty talking as in her ad.
She has shot some porn if you know where to look on the net.
In a book I read she did BBBJ cim priced as advertised.
Was ok but not all that imo.
-
07-21-19 22:47 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 117Rule of Head
I'll even go a step further. If it says Capital Blvd, New Bern Ave, S. Saunders, or Knights Inn, then run the other way. You are highly likely to be scammed, robbed, grossed out, or contract a disease from a meth head.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 21:32 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 827Rule of thumb I have is if location says downtown and no city name or does not have the part of city they are at. It's a fake.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 21:31 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 827Red Dress.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
Was going as cherry and she used to work with black dress who posts as woodologist.
Its been a long time since I saw cherry, I know she went down hill with demons.
-
07-21-19 17:28 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 161Xmaj
Don't see it.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 16:57 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 358Blue Dress, Black Dress, Red Dress and White Top
Has anyone interacted or dreamed with these and do you know if they're still around or what the contact info is?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9195399155
Blue Dress.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...f5768afbddbac6
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...c3b1f8614ae10c
Black Dress.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...5330b197f61a0c
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...68b6bdda6d6acd
Red Dress.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...e4875faf1ccf70
White Top.
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...9ead14a487a3e2
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...75543f3389e7ae
-
07-21-19 13:16 #5330Banned Member

Posts: 66Could you share more about your dream? Or anyone else for that matter? She's hot but I'm wary.
Originally Posted by SwordInStone
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 12:37 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 269Layla Moon
Layla Moon is still around. $.8 Hh / $$.8 Hr.
Originally Posted by Steev64
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 12:27 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 112Tina
Any info on these two?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/481703439819
I'm guessing this one is a scam, seems too good to be true. Thought it I would check anyway.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/570225223996
I've seen her ads before, but don't know a name to search for reviews.
-
07-21-19 10:12 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 301Durrum
M. A. J. 7/19 who's got the 411.
-
07-21-19 02:27 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 155Dom
Give Molly a try. She's great with new people and has a wide range of options.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
https://lionessmolly.weebly.com/
Josh.











Reply With Quote





