Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 26928
-
07-21-19 17:28 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 45Just messaged her, she's asking for 200 hh / 300 h.
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 16:42 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 692I am also curious about the total pay and if it is the same place beyond Belmont and Harlem.
Originally Posted by AsapGang
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 15:50 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen her? Bit concerned because she has two profiles on Eros.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2165.htm?cat=1
-
07-21-19 15:33 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen her?
Does anyone have any info or has seen Taylor from Eros?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2165.htm?cat=1
I'm not trying to get scammed, Eros doesn't have a great reputation tbh.
-
07-21-19 11:11 #9719Senior Member

Posts: 1172Gto69 on listcrawler
Gto69 on listcrawler.
Does anyone here recall seeing this commenter / reviewer?
He's the only commenter on a chick I'd like to see, but am unsure about.
-
07-21-19 10:16 #9718Senior Member

Posts: 1676How much did you pay?
Originally Posted by AsapGang
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 09:15 #9717Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks for the info, I think I will skip. I had the same issue with Kurumi Gray and scheduling, so I know how frustrating it can be.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 07:34 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 68Kamila
I'm guessing this should be her.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/35384987/
-
07-21-19 07:03 #9715Regular Member

Posts: 7These are what I've found.
Originally Posted by DLange
[View Original Post]
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...hlight=marilyn+redd#post1061593002.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2967689
-
07-21-19 01:43 #9714Regular Member

Posts: 11How's her body and how close are the pics?
Originally Posted by AsapGang
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 23:42 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 1438I went through screening with her and tried several times to set up a meeting. Every time I inquired about a date she didn't get back to me until several days after I wished to see her. I have pretty much given up, I can't schedule more than a week before meeting her. I have always been somewhat suspicious of her pictures, she only seems to be photographed from the same angles I suspect she is not as thin and toned as her pictures suggest.
Originally Posted by DLange
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 23:15 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 24447
47 year old.
Originally Posted by PussySlayer2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 23:09 #9711Senior Member

Posts: 224Do you have her info?
Originally Posted by AsapGang
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 22:42 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 183[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-20-19 18:17 #9709Regular Member

Posts: 4Kamila NG
Saw Kamila from NG. Had a good time BBBJ with no upcharge. Very friendly and fun session.











Reply With Quote




