Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 26416
-
07-21-19 22:32 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 1820Glad I saw her last year when she was no rush 60.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 22:26 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 78And, compared to CG?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 20:23 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 119STG said ..... Hmmm, we couldn't find anything. Please try a less specific search.
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 19:20 #6613Regular Member

Posts: 11Saw her post on switter and tryst again, but now at $500/ hr. Guess that won't be happening for me:
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 17:15 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 109Wow - 1 post and you have a UTR buddy you're willing to share??
Originally Posted by Xcvatr
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 15:01 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 70Velvetwoman
Definitely still around. Might still be seeing a few old friends, but may also have retired. Had a couple good scares that may have put her off the hobby life. Have been out of touch with her for a very long time. Have her RL info, but would never use it.
Geezer out.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 13:34 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 90Unbelieveable
It is so inviting who could pass it up. I did have a lady invite me to her hospital a few years ago but knew why she was there and recieved nice BBBJ while visiting. But this one even as crazy as I am would pass. HB.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 13:31 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 90Cookies and cream
Anyone tried http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...67689457.....I am on Tuesday.
-
07-21-19 13:12 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 215Kendall
I've seen Kendall a few times and agree she can be fun. I've never had a problem scheduling with her and she is always ready to go on time when I get there. She does a great massage and BBBJ. I do dislike the DFK as soon as you walk in the door. Can't get it out of my head how many guys have cum in that mouth just before me. I also could do without the fake orgasm and squirting / peeing on my dick. I appreciate the acting but prefer not to be peed on. She did put me inside her once without a condom without my permission which kinda freaked me out. Got tested after that which was clean. It's because of these things I won't repeat. YMMV though so to each his own.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 12:24 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 812Yikes!
Somebody posted this on STG this morning. Pics say it all. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/275285990684.
-
07-21-19 11:45 #6606Regular Member

Posts: 3I talked to her about this after. She said [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
In case you were wondering, "she said" is the moment you crossed over.
A2
-
07-21-19 09:41 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 489Good luck trying to book her. She isn't good at getting back.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 08:29 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 299Idk
I don't know man. That's a legit tough question. Each girl has her own separate appeal to me. I can't answer that confidently.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 08:23 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 299Yes.
[QUOTE=HuntingStreets;4371783]
That is correct.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 01:30 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 1820Just clarifying
[QUOTE=Void79;4371431]hour outcall GFE for 3. [ / Qoute].
Just to clarify, a 1 hr outcall with Samantha / Drew was 300 ?
HS.










Reply With Quote





