Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9723
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB  [View Original Post]
    She is now asking for 200 hh /400 hr. I'm going to pass!
    Just messaged her, she's asking for 200 hh / 300 h.

  2. #9722
    Quote Originally Posted by AsapGang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kamila from NG. Had a good time BBBJ with no upcharge. Very friendly and fun session.
    I am also curious about the total pay and if it is the same place beyond Belmont and Harlem.

  3. #9721
    Anyone seen her? Bit concerned because she has two profiles on Eros.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2165.htm?cat=1

  4. #9720

    Anyone seen her?

    Does anyone have any info or has seen Taylor from Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...2165.htm?cat=1

    I'm not trying to get scammed, Eros doesn't have a great reputation tbh.

  5. #9719

    Gto69 on listcrawler

    Gto69 on listcrawler.

    Does anyone here recall seeing this commenter / reviewer?

    He's the only commenter on a chick I'd like to see, but am unsure about.

  6. #9718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by AsapGang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kamila from NG. Had a good time BBBJ with no upcharge. Very friendly and fun session.
    How much did you pay?

  7. #9717
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I went through screening with her and tried several times to set up a meeting. Every time I inquired about a date she didn't get back to me until several days after I wished to see her. I have pretty much given up, I can't schedule more than a week before meeting her. I have always been somewhat suspicious of her pictures, she only seems to be photographed from the same angles I suspect she is not as thin and toned as her pictures suggest.
    Thanks for the info, I think I will skip. I had the same issue with Kurumi Gray and scheduling, so I know how frustrating it can be.

  8. #9716

    Kamila

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her info?
    I'm guessing this should be her.

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/35384987/

  9. #9715
    Quote Originally Posted by DLange  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Marilyn Redd? Her body looks amazing, but I haven't found any info on her. It says she is a porn star, so the lack of info is sightly concerning.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8994074.htm
    These are what I've found.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...hlight=marilyn+redd#post1061593002.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2967689

  10. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by AsapGang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kamila from NG. Had a good time BBBJ with no upcharge. Very friendly and fun session.
    How's her body and how close are the pics?

  11. #9713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DLange  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Marilyn Redd? Her body looks amazing, but I haven't found any info on her. It says she is a porn star, so the lack of info is sightly concerning.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8994074.htm
    I went through screening with her and tried several times to set up a meeting. Every time I inquired about a date she didn't get back to me until several days after I wished to see her. I have pretty much given up, I can't schedule more than a week before meeting her. I have always been somewhat suspicious of her pictures, she only seems to be photographed from the same angles I suspect she is not as thin and toned as her pictures suggest.

  12. #9712

    47

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySlayer2  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like 37 not 27 if you ask me.
    47 year old.

  13. #9711
    Quote Originally Posted by AsapGang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kamila from NG. Had a good time BBBJ with no upcharge. Very friendly and fun session.
    Do you have her info?

  14. #9710
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #9709

    Kamila NG

    Saw Kamila from NG. Had a good time BBBJ with no upcharge. Very friendly and fun session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape