Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 16,606 to 16,620 of 31641
-
07-22-19 19:08 #15036Senior Member

Posts: 110Kissimmee Christina
Ok, so I finally got over my insomnia and finally took a shot on this young beauty. Christina and I have been chatting consistently since meeting virtually on WYP but, time and funds never could connect. She also has been advertising quietly on listcrawler but, have been getting nowhere. She was prompt and kept comms open and I was very happy when she arrived. She was very well kept, smelling good and with a gorgeous smile. I opted for the 2 hour run which I NEVER do for a first date but, she did travel quite a bit for me so, it's fair. We spent a fair amount of time connecting and chatting then the kissing began. She is such a sweet, soft kisser. Kinda reminds me of that first kiss between teenagers. She began to stroke me thru my pants and I just had to see her beautiful breasts so, off with her top as I orally fixated on those nipples and bare skin. We slid her jeans off so, I could test her sweet spot with my hand. She was becoming responsive when I told her that I had to taste her. I slowly worked down to her flower and began my feast. Her lips are pretty hidden inside which made my feasting more of a challenge. After awhile of dining I proceeded to insert my 2 fingers as I licked. She is very tight so, that didn't last too long before she said it was my turn. I happily allowed her to handle me and show me her BBBJ technique. She felt very nice and not to lay back only. I pulled her around for a 69. Didn't take long before I let loose in her mouth and she just kept draining me. Not a drop to lose. We laid back and connected some more and we had so much in common that we lost track of time so, I unfortunately had to rush some penetration. Her fav position is mine too (CG) then switched to mish. Christina is such an adorable girl with big green eyes. Very genuine. She is looking for some good men from the sight so, I welcome you SR members to contact me for a referral. She is not a candy girl and is someone I believe will put her funds to better her life. She drove her car into the ground to see me so, until she gets another vehicle. She may have to uber to you. She only does outcall. She is very sweet and a thick girl ( love those adorable thick girls) so, if you are wanting a spinner you wont find that here so, treat her well and she will do the same. All menu items available except for the Greek isles and covers a must. She is interested in the site so, hopefully she will post here instead of the other worthless locations. Feel free to contact me for her number and be patient in my replies. Her donations are like most with 2 Mario's for an hour of Super Mario play but, she also offers pic deals in case ya have to whet your appetite first. It's great to finally sleep again but, I expect insomnia to come again soon. And that's all I got to say about that.
-
07-22-19 08:49 #15035Senior Member

Posts: 410Happtinflordia
You need too see Sarah full GFE no Greek.
Originally Posted by TheGuru
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 01:26 #15034Senior Member

Posts: 327Anyone else?
What's up guys!! Finally back from euro trip and wow was there some talent! Looking forward to see what's new around here I. Last couple weeks! Anyone else seen this woman?
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
Will be going to LA in couple weeks looking forward to more reviews to share from there! Any suggestions recommendations?
-
07-21-19 20:03 #15033Senior Member

Posts: 168She is great, was able to see her last time she was here, but we just couldn't connect this time which I am upset about. Tried a couple of times bt didn't hear back in time. She is great.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 16:48 #15032Senior Member

Posts: 123I have seen her many many times as well
She is amazing, very sweet and sexy. Her Breasts and ass are fantastic.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 16:36 #15031Senior Member

Posts: 542Lorena
Saw Lorena (The Latina w the dolphin tattoo on her breast) this past Thursday on International Drive. Very cute petite, busty Latin Lover w a nice round bottom. She was very sweet and sexy. Totally non rush, makes you feel comfortable, speaks excellent English. Photos are accurate.
I was lucky to catch her as today is her last day in Orlando till the new year, and she had a $150/ hr special for her last week here. I don't think she has a bad review on USA. Not much more I can add to her reviews. She is totally GFE, except for BBBJ, she insists on covered BJ, but her tongue pays lots of attention to your balls. Great time, and will see her when she returns.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1059549
-
07-21-19 16:30 #15030Senior Member

Posts: 2964Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome, she thinks that thing is made of gold and her required donations are consistent with that belief!
Originally Posted by ESmith2
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 12:24 #15029Regular Member

Posts: 5BL. I can attest to this!
So I don't have many posts as you can see, I've always been a reader but never really wanted to post due to not wanting to get too involved into this hobby but I couldn't help it after I seen Valentina from BL. After my post of her and telling the BL person that she was a sorry experience and a waste of money, I seen like 2 or 3 posts right after mine saying how great she was.
Originally Posted by JackGar
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 11:57 #15028Senior Member

Posts: 43GPS virus?
What is that?
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 09:43 #15027Senior Member

Posts: 161Best Latinas
Havn't used the site in a while since my fav hasn't returned yet. I've seen several of the girls with no negative reviews that I can remember.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
However if they have begun posting fake reviews and falsely describing the girls. Thats reeks of desperation to me.
-
07-21-19 06:08 #15026Senior Member

Posts: 242Paulina
One of your local girls, Paulina, paid a visit to Tampa. I had a great time with her. If anyone is interested in my report here it is from the Tampa board.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...895&viewfull=1
-
07-21-19 01:19 #15025Senior Member

Posts: 489Been wondering about that one myself. I have seen both negative and positive reviews on EB, but I cannot confirm. Numbers have changed frequently, usually not a good sign.
Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh
[View Original Post]
I do know she is infected with the GPS virus.
-
07-21-19 00:19 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 106What's the deal with all the fake ads?
Seems like every ad on list crawler is fake and stg isn't much better. Are there any other sites? I don't get to play offen so hard to stay up on the new sites.
-
07-20-19 23:26 #15023Senior Member

Posts: 542Bl
BL......Need to step up. Lots of BS post by them. And lots of BAD REVIEWS on them. They need to own them. And post real pix of their girls, and blur their faces. And coach the girls up, and and not over work them. SHITTY agency. Change, and clean up act & they can do quite well. Lots of Latina Lovers in the Big O. Get it BL. Not very complex. Just saying. And quit posting fake reviews. We're onto you.
Like DB said. ".
-
07-20-19 22:29 #15022Senior Member

Posts: 218Interested
She looks good I'm curious to see if she is legit.
Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






