Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28331
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRider68  [View Original Post]
    Yuki is still around, sucking off guys in Miami now but still bouncing back and forth to Orlando.
    Yuki is currently in LA.

  2. #28330

    I think that no chole

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Went to shangri la today. Didn't get the girl's name, but by previous reviews I'm pretty sure it was Cloe. She asked for her tip before I even got undressed, and good for her she did or I wouldn't have tipped her anything. First ts where she soaped me up like 3 times with very little attention to Jr and the boys. Back at the room there was bbbjcimws and some daty. She then got dressed and left the room. A few minutes later another girl came in (kind of ugly imo) gave me a half ass massage then 15 minutes before time was up she said ok time up you go now. I told her I still had 15 minutes left, she told me my start time was written down, nobody ever wrote anything. I told her fine and got dressed and left without giving her a tip. If I had a quarter in my pocket I would have tossed it at her. Very different experience then my last visit with Mona which was great. I guess it's just a toss up if you get good service there. YMMV.

    Won't repeat unless it's with Mona.
    I think that girl is definitely not Chole, because Shangri-La's girls are very experienced. Perhaps the new girl has not learned all the job duties, but after more practice and training she will do a much better job.

  3. #28329

    Balance Massage Osceola Pky

    Mongers.

    Had a dream I saw Emma at balance massage on osceola pky. Now BAlance is a Tier 2 place. I've been seeing Emma for about 5 years now. She gives a great massage with a great FS ending. YMMV with her but treat her right and you will have fun.

  4. #28328

    L1 and L2 service

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy01  [View Original Post]
    My guess is it is associated with Lumbar Vertebra.
    It's the level of service they provide. L1 is full service very good L2 is still full service but may not be as good as L1 and have older workers.

  5. #28327

    GG report

    Stopped by and was greeted by Lexi. Very pretty 30 ish. Opted for 45 min. Good TS with nuru slip and slide, thorough cleaning and some pre massage fun to warm things up. Back to room and darned good massage with Lexi in the buff. Flip and quick negotiation (hate that part) and off to the races we went. Finish with hot towels and hugs. No rush. Not the same as it used to be but much better than most. Kiki was also on duty but occupied.

  6. #28326

    Serentity Spa. Lucky

    Came here one time before was a bit disappointed, went back again about a month ago and got Lucky. We went to the room, and I went to take a piss first cause it was a long drive. When I came back and walked in she was laying on the table with her dress pulled down so it was barely covering her nipples. She started asking me what I wanted, but didn't understand English that well so it took a little bit to get my point across. Gave me a great BBBJ, licked my balls hella enthusiastically, then after 10 minutes or so of oral she slipped a condom on me and made it clear she wanted me to get on top and fuck her. Really wasn't trying to do that shit, but again, language barrier so I just hit it for a min or two and then made her suck me to completion. The room was $60 and I gave her $140. If you're going to go to a AMP, consider this one. It's safe, the girls are decent, and willing to please.

  7. #28325

    Shangri la meh

    Went to shangri la today. Didn't get the girl's name, but by previous reviews I'm pretty sure it was Cloe. She asked for her tip before I even got undressed, and good for her she did or I wouldn't have tipped her anything. First ts where she soaped me up like 3 times with very little attention to Jr and the boys. Back at the room there was bbbjcimws and some daty. She then got dressed and left the room. A few minutes later another girl came in (kind of ugly imo) gave me a half ass massage then 15 minutes before time was up she said ok time up you go now. I told her I still had 15 minutes left, she told me my start time was written down, nobody ever wrote anything. I told her fine and got dressed and left without giving her a tip. If I had a quarter in my pocket I would have tossed it at her. Very different experience then my last visit with Mona which was great. I guess it's just a toss up if you get good service there. YMMV.

    Won't repeat unless it's with Mona.

  8. #28324

    Christine

    I've seen her a few times. I've gotten her to take her top off. Great tits that she let me play with during self service.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    I went there for a while. All legit massage yet Christine the young attendant would get me nude and tease, tease and more tease but never touch and she stayed clothed. $ included tip for hr of a good massage worked at the time. She started to get too busy as many times was the only one there, thought we were getting close to a breakthrough and the door would chime or the phone would ring. Even during a legit massage, I don't need constant interruptions.

  9. #28323

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRider68  [View Original Post]
    Yuki is still around, sucking off guys in Miami now but still bouncing back and forth to Orlando.
    Where in Miami?

  10. #28322

    Christine.

    Quote Originally Posted by RatFish  [View Original Post]
    Same owners as the Herbal Massage in Ocoee. Mostly legit though some reports of HE. Personally have had some decent Thai massage there, but no extras for me.
    I went there for a while. All legit massage yet Christine the young attendant would get me nude and tease, tease and more tease but never touch and she stayed clothed. $ included tip for hr of a good massage worked at the time. She started to get too busy as many times was the only one there, thought we were getting close to a breakthrough and the door would chime or the phone would ring. Even during a legit massage, I don't need constant interruptions.

  11. #28321

    Dr. Phillips

    AMP on Sand Lake close to Dr. Phillips BLVD.

    Behind B&and. There is also a Bone Fish Grill in that mall.

    Have been reading this forum for a while and don't think I have ever read about them.

    They provide FS with standard rates. $80 hour plus $140.

    Leah or Leiah (not sure about spelling) is the best looking girl there. Young and very good looking.

  12. #28320
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    What is this L1 and L2 service a few guys have referred to? I've never heard of this.
    My guess is it is associated with Lumbar Vertebra.

  13. #28319

    West Oaks place

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    I was on highway 50 the other day. I noticed it was around 10:30 and there was a spot still open across the street from the West oaks Mall. Anybody been to this spot or have info?
    Same owners as the Herbal Massage in Ocoee. Mostly legit though some reports of HE. Personally have had some decent Thai massage there, but no extras for me.

  14. #28318

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info on these? I've looked and haven't seen much.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/144991

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/131962

  15. #28317
    Asshole with a two inch dick who likes to send threatening PM's


    Posts: 27

    Yuki, she is still around

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOrlando  [View Original Post]
    It's Yuki, I think we've all had that same experience LOL. God I miss that crazy girl.

    Pandora must've been a L6 then, miss her even more.
    Yuki is still around, sucking off guys in Miami now but still bouncing back and forth to Orlando.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape