Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 17954
-
07-23-19 10:30 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 442Payments
While I agree with everything you all say, you might want to look at it from their side. Most of these girls don't have credit cards or bank accounts and getting a hotel with a prepaid card is getting harder and harder because hotels won't accept them without a name on the card. But they paypal, venmo and other forms of payment. Have I done it, yes. Does it make me nervous about doing it- Hell yes. I wouldn't do it for just anyone. But I do know that girls may need to be paid in a way besides cash.
I also believe that the girls just check every box on their ads and usually don't even know what they are checking. There is no truth in advertising from what I've seen. LOL.
Originally Posted by SteenkyNutz502
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 23:57 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 337Not to mention commiting to a cash app straight-up enables the shadier ones to ghost off with your valuable contributions and leave you with blue balls. Never trust electronics in this matter.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 17:41 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 334Cash is accepted!
Cash is the only way I'd go. Who wouldn't want cash? If I you need an app to see you, you just lost my business!
Originally Posted by JamesRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 17:01 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 177Payment options
I'm very cautious about using the electronic payment options, all kinds of personal information is linked to them. If I really trust someone then sure, but most if not all providers do not fall into that category. I had a bad experience with an SA girl, that I mistakenly trusted, and she figured out where I worked and where I lived, then proceeded to try to extort me. It didn't work of course, but lesson learned on my behalf.
Originally Posted by Vocalities
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 14:27 #2800Regular Member

Posts: 8I have tried to see Katie a few times now. She either doesn't answer at all or will answer back after other arrangements have been made. I guess she is just busy. Hopefully one day I can get something set with her.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-19 13:13 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 70Cash apps
In general I agree with you. But I used venmo once with Chelsi LOL. The crypto stuff is a red flag, but the cash apps aren't to me.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 22:15 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 334Katie
You didn't mention Katie. If you haven't tried her you're missing out big time!
Originally Posted by TLawsonLex
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 21:49 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 606Fallen in Richmond
Anyone else have problems connecting with Fallen? Seems she always messages me back 24 hours later.
-
07-21-19 17:00 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 140My take on it
1. Allie. I keep wondering who you guys are seeing. I saw he back about 4-5 months ago and was disappointed. She is definitely worried about making you happy. But she worries more than doing things to get that result. Plus I didn't find her all that attractive. We all have certain things that turn us on. I just keep hoping I saw the wrong one. I like spinners. The Allie I saw was definitely NOT a spinner.
Originally Posted by KyGettinLucky
[View Original Post]
2. Morgan. Have tried contacting her several times. No response.
3. Shea. Saw her at her apartment. She was a ball of fire!! I will definitely be going back.
4. Hayden. I agree totally. This lady is tall and strange. Not in a bad way, but hard to tell anything about her. She definitely doesn't take it and tries to please you. She's outstanding at BBBJ. I think she wanted to get into it but couldn't.
I think things in Lexington are down in a big way. The few girls I would be interested in are demanding way too much cash. The "Golden Pussy Syndrome" gets them every time!
-
07-21-19 16:38 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 140Mandi
I finally decided to set up an appointment with her about 3 weeks ago. She texted with me until I told her I was at her exit. Then nothing. I won't be going back.
Originally Posted by Lurkin101
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 12:18 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 334New ad
As soon as someone dreams with this one, please post. Ditto if I see her first.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/202100458927
-
07-21-19 12:10 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 334Bad reports
I was also interested in this one until I read the bad reports on her. You can find the reports on her on this site a couple weeks back.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 04:04 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 437Scam?
When I see method of payment: "CashApp, Cash, Visa / MC, Amex, PayPal, Venmo, Crypto Currency, WeChat, Alipay". I immediately think of a scam. Ask Allie, Chelsi, Lilly if they take credit cards or crypto. They probably laugh. Can you imagine some of these junkies like Katie or Kate trying to convert crypto to cash for their next fix.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 23:32 #2791Regular Member

Posts: 21Please give me some details
She looks sexy in the photos. You have me curious about you are on debating about returning. What went wrong?
Originally Posted by Buet1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 09:40 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 132Sexy Freeky girl seems relatively new
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/075351756722
https://escortalligator.com.louisvil...post/32929052/
She's been above average to text with. Very responsive and reasonable.
Anyone have any dreams with her?
KC.












Reply With Quote




