Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 662 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1458

    Recommendations

    Has anyone had a threesome. If so what was the donation. Also I am looking for reliable providers who do Greek. Please PM me.

  2. #1457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading only good stuff about this Cuban girl. Time changes.
    She has had some bad reports in the past as well. But there were many good ones.

  3. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Junkie thief is back! Robbed me. Stay away. Promises without delivering.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/444202362966
    I remember reading only good stuff about this Cuban girl. Time changes.

  4. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    In almost every case, (I am sure there are occasionally exceptions) Asian sex workers, AAMPs and AMPs use stock Asian photos. Myself, I have never seen an AAMP or AMP girl in person, and I could identify her from an actual ad photo. Of course, the actual rate of non Asian photos isn't much better. I can guess the rationale that girls use: "it sort of looks like me" (except she is a model and you have meth teeth) or.

    "that looks like my ass" (except the photo is of a woman who weighs 40 pounds less). I am sure you get the point, occasionally newbies complain about AMP photos, this is pretty much a given, THEY ARE NEVER THE GIRLS WORKING.
    I think it's more a case of them figuring "dumb gaijin think all Asians look alike. ".

  5. #1454

    It's a robbery for sure. Straight-up scam!

    There's a whole group of them working together. Her and her man. And like a few others. I heard several different voices. They were talking mad shit to me. When I harassed them. They even called back a few times harassing me back. Taunting me to over there. To find out how many of them there are. I almost felt like going to whip a brick through their window. Haha. For them trying to rob people. But it's not worth it. BTW her true colors came out too. After acting nice. From talking way earlier in the day. She acted like a cocky little wannabe thug girl. The whole group of them are trashy little hoodlums. Stay away applies for all of us.

  6. #1453

    Any one dependable?

    Hi all,

    Not sure what's been going on.

    But I am having trouble with some of these "escorts".

    What happened to trust and honesty. Please chime in if you been beat recently. Want to steer clear.

  7. #1452

    Irish Cuban Geena scam!

    Geena does not look like pic. And again I was scammed.

    Not what she says. Beware guys.

    1st time I have taken 2 ls in a week.

    Times have changed.

  8. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Before: $150/ hr, freebee single page website, no makeup and uses super cuts. Mix in some weight loss, a makeover that includes clothes (where are those t shirts?) and makeup. Add in some marketing and a professional photo shoot and viola, $1000/90 minutes. https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/colleen-rose-2
    I have no idea who this chick is. I've never even heard of her. The way people talk about her makes me curious as f though. PM me a link. As for Charlie and Tara two super hot chicks with banging bods and do greek. I don't think I could handle both without being a 2 pump chump. Now they're doing Sparta together. So badass!

  9. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg33  [View Original Post]
    Yes. A scam. Went for PNP. And as soon as I handed her money she ran in house and locked door. Felt foolish. Don't think she is even a worker.
    I almost bit yesterday, but my spidey senses were tingling. Passed at the last minute (actually drove by the place. Didn't look right. Just kept driving).

  10. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBrunelle  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her last week. I also felt bad vibes. So I didn't bother further. To pursue her. Can you explain more Bob? She robbed you with her man?
    Yes. A scam. Went for PNP. And as soon as I handed her money she ran in house and locked door. Felt foolish. Don't think she is even a worker.

  11. #1448

    In almost every case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldalomo  [View Original Post]
    Any good or bad reviews about this ones?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/framin...ndfu-13498857/
    In almost every case, (I am sure there are occasionally exceptions) Asian sex workers, AAMPs and AMPs use stock Asian photos. Myself, I have never seen an AAMP or AMP girl in person, and I could identify her from an actual ad photo. Of course, the actual rate of non Asian photos isn't much better. I can guess the rationale that girls use: "it sort of looks like me" (except she is a model and you have meth teeth) or.

    "that looks like my ass" (except the photo is of a woman who weighs 40 pounds less). I am sure you get the point, occasionally newbies complain about AMP photos, this is pretty much a given, THEY ARE NEVER THE GIRLS WORKING.

  12. #1447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Aamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldalomo  [View Original Post]
    Any good or bad reviews about this ones?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/framin...ndfu-13498857/
    Not familiar with that ad, but have seen other posts about similar AAMP setups.

    Usually hit or miss regarding the talent. May or may not have all the services listed available depending on the girl.

  13. #1446

    Anybody

    Any good or bad reviews about this ones?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/framin...ndfu-13498857/

  14. #1445

    Only Giuliana

    I have been with only Giuliana. But met her when she was offering duo with Nikkia, so know that Nikkia is the girl in the pic. Can't comment on her skill though. HTH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Nikkia or Giuliana? I've seen Giuliana just a bit hesitant on if Nikkia has the same skills.

  15. #1444

    Sam

    Talked with her last week. I also felt bad vibes. So I didn't bother further. To pursue her. Can you explain more Bob?? She robbed you with her man?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape