Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19210

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeValdez  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if the girls here are Vietnamese.

    I have had the worst experiences with V girls I want to avoide of possible.

    Thanks.
    Yes they are Vietnamese.

  2. #19209
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try a new place and so went there. The door fee is 35 for an hour. Asked for hard massage and Christina (or something similar name) was assigned. A sweet looking bbw Chinese girl. Gave a very nice massage and allowed roaming. The HJ was ok and I tipped her 50. Probably won't repeat. Many more 30/ hr places out there to try when I don't want Bamboo.
    What are some of your favorite $30 hr massage with HE places? And what are on the list to try next?

  3. #19208
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeValdez  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if the girls here are Vietnamese.

    I have had the worst experiences with V girls I want to avoide of possible.

    Thanks.
    Yes they are viet.

  4. #19207

    Newport Mesa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeValdez  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if the girls here are Vietnamese.

    I have had the worst experiences with V girls I want to avoide of possible.

    Thanks.
    If management is same as before, yes and a bit on expensive side relative to service offered.

  5. #19206

    Newport mesa

    Can anyone tell me if the girls here are Vietnamese.

    I have had the worst experiences with V girls I want to avoide of possible.

    Thanks.

  6. #19205
    Thanks for the write up. Just what I wanted to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    After all the post about Zelda this week I decided to use my mongering budget or her 'therapy'. What an interesting experience!

    As stated previously she is a mid 50's Asian MILF. She looks like your neighborhood mom.

    But it isn't about her looks at all. It is what she can do for you. It is about what is going on between your two ears. What you feel and perceive. Just close your eyes and take the ride!

    It really isn't a sexy time. It is much more mental / spiritual if that makes sense. It certainly isn't like a $60 are & T on Beach Blvd.

    It is sort of like seeing a teacher or doctor. Just for your junk.

    It is more of a long build up into a huge ending. I'm talking knee buckling, screaming into the pillow style ending.

    I don't think I've busted like that in 10 years.

    I would say this might not be for you if you have any hangups about prostate play. She does sessions without that too. But it is kinda the point. Maybe you should read about prostate massage first to see if you are cool with it.

    It cost about the same as going to a FS place like Zen or Eco but it is a very different type of high. The after glow last several hours and I came away feeling like had had done something healthy for myself.

    I will most like keep her in my rotation for times when banging "Sally Quickie" won't do.

  7. #19204
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    After all the post about Zelda this week I decided to use my mongering budget or her 'therapy'. What an interesting experience!

    As stated previously she is a mid 50's Asian MILF. She looks like your neighborhood mom.

    But it isn't about her looks at all. It is what she can do for you. It is about what is going on between your two ears. What you feel and perceive. Just close your eyes and take the ride!

    It really isn't a sexy time. It is much more mental / spiritual if that makes sense. It certainly isn't like a $60 are & T on Beach Blvd.

    It is sort of like seeing a teacher or doctor. Just for your junk.

    It is more of a long build up into a huge ending. I'm talking knee buckling, screaming into the pillow style ending.

    I don't think I've busted like that in 10 years.

    I would say this might not be for you if you have any hangups about prostate play. She does sessions without that too. But it is kinda the point. Maybe you should read about prostate massage first to see if you are cool with it.

    It cost about the same as going to a FS place like Zen or Eco but it is a very different type of high. The after glow last several hours and I came away feeling like had had done something healthy for myself.

    I will most like keep her in my rotation for times when banging "Sally Quickie" won't do.
    Couldn't agree more. This woman will get into your head and make you come so hard. Expensive for HJ but worth every penny!

  8. #19203
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try a new place and so went there. The door fee is 35 for an hour. Asked for hard massage and Christina (or something similar name) was assigned. A sweet looking bbw Chinese girl. Gave a very nice massage and allowed roaming. The HJ was ok and I tipped her 50. Probably won't repeat. Many more 30/ hr places out there to try when I don't want Bamboo.
    There are at least 2 Le Palace in OC. Which one was this?

  9. #19202

    S i x *

    Finally, I got a CBJ from one of the young Chinese girl after my third visit.

    She lets my hand roamed outside her honey spot.

  10. #19201

    Le Palace

    Wanted to try a new place and so went there. The door fee is 35 for an hour. Asked for hard massage and Christina (or something similar name) was assigned. A sweet looking bbw Chinese girl. Gave a very nice massage and allowed roaming. The HJ was ok and I tipped her 50. Probably won't repeat. Many more 30/ hr places out there to try when I don't want Bamboo.

  11. #19200

    First time nuru, Krystal

    At long last finally had an hr with Krystal. First time nuru. Based on all the positive reviews my expectations were high. She definitely met my expectations and is a master of her craft. Her body was amazing and the massage was awesome. Now to cross Kat and Novia off my list.

  12. #19199

    Zelda tbe Walnut Slayer

    After all the post about Zelda this week I decided to use my mongering budget or her 'therapy'. What an interesting experience!

    As stated previously she is a mid 50's Asian MILF. She looks like your neighborhood mom.

    But it isn't about her looks at all. It is what she can do for you. It is about what is going on between your two ears. What you feel and perceive. Just close your eyes and take the ride!

    It really isn't a sexy time. It is much more mental / spiritual if that makes sense. It certainly isn't like a $60 are & T on Beach Blvd.

    It is sort of like seeing a teacher or doctor. Just for your junk.

    It is more of a long build up into a huge ending. I'm talking knee buckling, screaming into the pillow style ending.

    I don't think I've busted like that in 10 years.

    I would say this might not be for you if you have any hangups about prostate play. She does sessions without that too. But it is kinda the point. Maybe you should read about prostate massage first to see if you are cool with it.

    It cost about the same as going to a FS place like Zen or Eco but it is a very different type of high. The after glow last several hours and I came away feeling like had had done something healthy for myself.

    I will most like keep her in my rotation for times when banging "Sally Quickie" won't do.

  13. #19198

    Walnut Saver

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodYee  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Zelda? Any info on her looks and approximate location?

    -Woodyee.
    Woody. It's all in her website: https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/faqs.

    She's a good looking Asian MILF in Anaheim.

  14. #19197

    Damn no way those girls work there

    Which one did you see?

  15. #19196

    Blossom Massage Orange

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy65  [View Original Post]
    I agree Blossom is good, young cute viet girls, multiple visits results in top notch service. This place is one of the nicest, cleanest places I have been, I repeat when the wallet is full.
    What is the entry fee and the tips at Blossom? Does anyone know? Do they provide FS? HJ?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape