Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 735 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Link or more info on this place?
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-y...04203-22229251

  2. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    I hit it last night. Chinese girl, 30 ish, better than average for Chinese agency. Not bad for hour massage / FS. She said her name was Sloan? No shower, no kissing, everything covered. $$ total dammage. Westlake appartment. Parking was a rough late at night.
    Link or more info on this place?

  3. #727

    Greek & DATO

    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas,

    I was wondering if you can help me with a recommendation for a WF who does greek and gives DATO. If she is into spanking, even better Lately, I haven't been coming up empty handed.

    Much appreciated. PM me if possible, please.

    Ken.
    PM to me also. Thank you.

    Dxd.

  4. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on CXG in Westlake. Had a good time. Anyone else try this place? She said new girls every two weeks.
    I hit it last night. Chinese girl, 30 ish, better than average for Chinese agency. Not bad for hour massage / FS. She said her name was Sloan? No shower, no kissing, everything covered. $$ total dammage. Westlake appartment. Parking was a rough late at night.

  5. #725

    Recommendation -- Greek and DATO

    Hi Fellas,

    I was wondering if you can help me with a recommendation for a WF who does greek and gives DATO. If she is into spanking, even better Lately, I haven't been coming up empty handed.

    Much appreciated. PM me if possible, please.

    Ken.

  6. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    No info regarding the gal but if you made your decision based off of her pussy pic, it's not hers. Stolen pic.
    My dude. Good catch. Thanks!

  7. #723

    False Advertisement

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...e/284989541428

    This one post someone else's picture on her ad. Be careful.

  8. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumb28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this a shot? Care to share?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...l/590068704968

    I may TOFTT.
    No info regarding the gal but if you made your decision based off of her pussy pic, it's not hers. Stolen pic.

  9. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Communication was good and pics were spot on. She only does CFS, although she does DATY and gives plenty of DFK.

  10. #720

    One or two girls?

    Anyone give this a shot? Care to share?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...l/590068704968

    I may TOFTT.

  11. #719

    411 YasminJ

    Any experience the cute YasminJ?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?434732-YasminJ

  12. #718

    420

    Met this beautiful lady and she did not disappoint. I'm not into any preggo fetishes but she happens to be. She has the glow to her. She is young and has smooth soft skin, nice figure. I had to retreat when she started her head game as she had my mind ready to blow. Had her swollen, wet and ready. She was into it and very sweet too. Will see her regularly. I can't believe I missed her before and can only imagine how hot she was before baby bump. Great time.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/leavin...-play/18315985

  13. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by Maren5  [View Original Post]
    I don't often post anywhere, but feel compelled to on this one.

    Communication was good and pics are accurate but worst service ever. After the fact, and supported by the reports on the other board since as well, I'm pretty sure she's not doing this willingly. Definitely not a repeat and I'd avoid at all costs (and wish I had, as I'm really not into that).
    Thanks for saying this. I've wondered what it would look like to come across this situation and what I'd do. I think I'll do what you did here.

  14. #716

    Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog228  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm this is real? Really hope so but getting to good to be true vibe:

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...c/509649368086
    I don't often post anywhere, but feel compelled to on this one.

    Communication was good and pics are accurate but worst service ever. After the fact, and supported by the reports on the other board since as well, I'm pretty sure she's not doing this willingly. Definitely not a repeat and I'd avoid at all costs (and wish I had, as I'm really not into that).

  15. #715

    FYI more on Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog228  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm this is real? Really hope so but getting to good to be true vibe:

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...c/509649368086
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ble-Exotic-Mix

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape