Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6986
-
07-24-19 09:49 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 1715Pics
Plenty of her pics are on WRP an SA an one other site They are accurate Enjoy.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-19 09:46 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 1715Elililmama23
She is there an active.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 22:45 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 1000It's True
The old adage, why are fat chicks and mopeds alike? If you don't know the answer I'll give it to you. It's because they're both fun to ride but you wouldn't tell your friends about it! Since none of you here are my friends I think I'll tell you about it.
So I met this girl (another one) From my favorite new website. Her pictures look good we had a great rapport texting with each other and she just wanted to get laid. Getting paid didn't even enter the conversation. She happen to be free so I swung by and picked her up in my bright red Prius, dam but she was impressed We went for a spin. As we are driving back to my trailer I explained to her that I generally love petite women. The pictures she sent were of a petite woman. She explained to me that she fell in love with chocolate since they were taken and that eating chocolate was second only to eating cock. "I love sucking cock" said she. Well it was dark, none of my friends were around, and how can I resist a fat girl who says she loves sucking cock almost as much as she loves eating chocolate.
Back at the trailer she introduced me to her oral skills. Now I'll be honest and tell you that she wasn't the best I have had at sucking my cock but she was damn good. So good in fact that her skills at sucking coupled with her dirty talk begging me to fuck her had me behind her pumping at full speed about 15 min in to our get together. I did grab her from hair on a few occasions and popped my cock out of her tight wet box and shoved it back into her mouth so she could taste her sweet wet juices. My man handling her only seemed to make her wetter and hornier.
She begged to swallow my load but her pussy was so damn tight that I decided to come deep inside her. I did however offer her the pleasure of cleaning my cock with her mouth and tongue. A pleasure she gratefully accepted. We both cleaned up with a dirty towel. It seems the trailer maids refuse to do my laundry anymore because of the cum stains on my towels. Lazy bitches, see if I let them fuck me again, but I digress.
As it turns out fat girls can have interesting personalities Just like tiny tight and white ones. Who fucking knew? We chatted for about 15 minutes over a glass of scotch. The cheap shit, I'm not wasting my Johnny Walker Black on a fat chick. She was telling me how much she really enjoyed my huge member and that she really loved sucking on it. She even said she can get off while she sucks on my cock. I invited her to please, please herself again by sucking on my cock. I'm not a person to get in the way of another persons pleasures.
She spent another 15 minutes working me like a professional. I complimented her on her skills as I pulled her hair to position her fat ass to again grant me easy access. I pounded her till little Poo spit, she slurped up the excess spodge on my cock dressed and left as a new friend.
Never once did she ask or mention cash so when she left I gave her a hug and slipped her a wad of leftover ones I had from the strip club.
Keep an eye out for this one. She'll drain you dry, hydrate gentlemen, hydrate!
Poo.
-
07-23-19 20:45 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 208Also- SA
Also, SA is mostly a serious waste of time. Yea, there are lots of girls on there, but, geeesh. Some w rite back sometimes, then they are gone, some take days to get back to, some never get back to you. I've grabbed a bunch of numbers, texting, the same results.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
They have no sense or value of time, may not give a f. K, or perhaps are trying to get a BIG bag of green for something they don't want to be doing in the first place. I believe the girls do not have to pay to send and / or recieve message. For us, 90 bucks a month, ridiculous. My suggestion- Try it for a month, see how you like it and grab some numbers. Lots of numbers are from text apps, some numbers lead to FB. Oh another thing, you get favorited and messages from girls all o ver the world / country. I believe many profiles are fake.
-
07-23-19 18:39 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 1041Take some pics next time. Want to see that tight body and kitty.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 17:57 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 208It sworks
Hey Bored, Since I was just helped out with this same situation, thanks to the board. , ill share. I just used a Visa Vanilla, and it worked easily, the first time. I actually don't think any of the name, addy, phone , etc I used was accurate. Just write down the info you are using so you can re-insert should you wish to buy more time on that Sa account. The gift card, say vanilla, is exactly like a regular CC or debit card. It has account , exp. Date, security code etc. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
PM me if need be.
-
07-23-19 17:44 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 244Sa payment
Just curious as to what you are using to pay for the site. What type of gift cards. I have not been on that site in almost two years. Last time I tried a visa vanilla and it did not work.
-
07-23-19 16:51 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 244Go to filters then type her name in the keywords field. She is out of new Britain.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 14:35 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 156Can you post her link I can't seem to find her WRP.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 10:23 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 1715Elililmama
Had a repeat last night in the rain an thunder. Or maybe the thunder sound was me exploding. LOL She is good an gets into it. She does not talk alot but takes great direction An tighter than tight. Not one ounce of fat on that 5 ft 6 body. Closer to the bone, sweeter is the meat.
-
07-22-19 16:19 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 58Ditto.
Curious to hear what happened. I had a date booked with her and she no-showed me which was annoying but only lost my time. Figured she just got cold feet, guess I dodged a bullet. Definitely avoid this one.
.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 10:39 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 1715Wrp
Whats Your Price.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 04:07 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 561Was coming to post the same thing. Wyp is just an absolute waste of time compared to other sites like seeking or STG.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 03:32 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 26The planet where, honest to god, men are paying them to get wined and dined.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 22:55 #1662Banned Member

Posts: 72WYP has been a total waste of time for me. I don't understand these young chicks. Almost all of them on there seriously want to get paid. For getting wined and dined and nothing else. What planet are these people from?










Reply With Quote





