Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1732
-
07-23-19 10:12 #217Senior Member

Posts: 479Issabella18 lovey
This girl is part of the Latin crew from San Diego, but she is up in the OC / LA area at the moment. Tall, pretty girl but was late and disappointed on the menu. Her email (booker's email) said: "GFE very sweet, lfk, dfk, CBJ, BBBJ, dt, fiv, daty / dato, Cfs, cob, cot, msog (hour). So checked the boxes for me and the other girls in this crew usually come through on the menu. However, the kissing was LK, no DT, no FIV, and DATY was limited access. Here is the reveiw.
L - 7. 5 not beautiful but attractive, well proportioned, nice body, nice ass.
A - 6. 5 it was like she was there for the money, but didn't want to be there. I find Latinas are usually more engaged.
S - 6. 0 she provided the service that were allowed with some skill, like a nice BBBJ, but too many services promised were not provided so she was dinged.
E - 6. 0 Overall disappointing. It started off with her sending me her room number 20 minutes late. Followed by unmet expectations based on previous interaction with girls from this crew (other girls have been spectacular). If I had a do over I would have saved the money and spanked the monkey.
Repeat. NO.
If you like tall girls, you might give it a whirl, but I would recommend against it. Also, for the record, she has several red in her network for Karma and Reliability.
-
07-23-19 03:59 #216Senior Member

Posts: 7266Dang she got a shitload of red!
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 03:57 #215Senior Member

Posts: 7266So, when she or booker posted pics up about allegedly being her I sent over a link of a ig model and other links to pic asking if this is her? Pics we're of a ig model being in another country.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
She messaged me back saying why you doing this? Than blocked me.
Ad from earlier this year.
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2576568
-
07-23-19 02:53 #214Senior Member

Posts: 83All I can say in the matter is, wow, she is really tough to look at.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 02:13 #213Senior Member

Posts: 713Sorry to break my own rule. Will delete later
Make notes that Ladymarieaji89 has access to Tunaman's account. I make those notes to ignore any 411 pm's and etc from accounts that can't be trusted.
Ladymarieaji89 has been carrying on a grammatical shitstorm over personal drama with her bf and the ho he's been fucking on the side with blogs after blogs. Her boyfriend, tunaman started his own blog "confirming" Ladymarieaji89's story. https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/636839/#6386162 .
If you look at a safety blog that Ladymarieaji89 posted, https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/636803/#6386010 they both have the same style of blog title (the first few words of a sentence that is then continued on in the blog body) and there is the weird use of spelling out "Period. " by both of them.
Shady people are shady people and I avoid them all when possible.
-
07-20-19 12:18 #212Regular Member

Posts: 347Won't touch that with 10 foot chopsticks
Yeah pictures show an Asian girl who is skinny-petite, but aren't they all? Two major problems for me though:
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
1. Asian, which means 100% FAKE ASS pics.
2. "34 years old", which means 44 in real life, at least, most likely more.
Next.
-
07-20-19 10:57 #211Banned Member

Posts: 1333LV_Candy
Has anyone seen this one? She has three network rating but all ratings are back from 2017.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LV_Candy
-
07-19-19 10:08 #210Regular Member

Posts: 347Amber310--part 2 review of this Hx snowbunny
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amber610
I previously reviewed Amber310 when she was known as Brielle805, before she got pregnant. The direct link of that review is below:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...636&viewfull=1#post4352636.
This is Part 2 review as Amber310, and this is after she delivered her baby. I saw her for an hour incall at her upscale hotel in OC a few months ago. She was still carrying some post-partum weight, but sadly there was no milk no I could not fulfill my lactation fantasies. Just like the 2 previous times I have seen her, she was 100% GFE to me, and the only thing we did not partake is BBFS, but she hinted it was available in the future, at least to me, for an additional donation. Sequence is classic Amber: BBBJ, DATY, CFS in multiple positions with non-stop DFK, pull condom off, then finish with CIM either during kneeling BBBJ or 69 (my preference as I get to taste that sweet pussy while blasting my cum load in her mouth). Here are screen shots of my 52 minute footage and a couple of her Hx profile pics. The quality is much better than the other review because she was staying at a high floor of an upscale hotel with lots of windows letting sunlight in, as opposed to the dungeon-like atmosphere of the Rodeway Inn. I just can't get enough of my little snowbunny Amber, and excited for date #4 in the future which hopefully will be BBFS finally.
-
07-18-19 23:13 #209Senior Member

Posts: 76My notes say rob, as well.
Originally Posted by Nergy2015
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 23:05 #208Senior Member

Posts: 713Not recent, but there are safety blogs on her. Multiple reports of robs. For me, once a rob, always a rob.
Originally Posted by Nergy2015
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:15 #207Regular Member

Posts: 4Intel request jennadoubleds2?
Does anyone have any recent good Intel on this one? www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennadoubleds2.
Any info would be appreciated.
-
07-18-19 00:48 #206Regular Member

Posts: 347Neither did Minette
But I held it inside her mouth for a few seconds before let her spit my Trump tartar sauce into a towel. Some of it drooled on to the floor as she pulled away. I really don't care what the chick does with my man juice--spit, swallow, gargle, rinse, whatevs--as long as I finish in her mouth. Nothing is more frustrating than a woman who pulls her mouth off then jacks you off to finish. WTF?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 00:07
Banned Member
-
07-16-19 21:27 #205Senior Member

Posts: 7266Monica Lewinsky didn't swallow though. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 20:49 #204Regular Member

Posts: 347MinetteMew CFS with me only
I never asked for BBFS, did not know it was offered at 1 K. No idiot would pay that much for her Progressive pussy. Fucking her CFS was expensive enough, and I still got to finish in her mouth Bill Clinton style as if it was Monica Lewinsky's.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 19:31 #203Senior Member

Posts: 7266So, I saw her right when we came back. She wanted 1 k for raw action. IS that what she quoted you?
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





