Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1984
-
07-30-19 11:19 #844Senior Member

Posts: 355Never considered that. Interested in hearing how you pulled that off.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 10:02 #843Senior Member

Posts: 685Has anyone ever tried hote / motel cruising? Everytime I pass by a low end motel I always like to see if there are any women hanging around. On 2 occasions I've come across girls who were just hanging out and managed to get a BJ from one of them.
I'm tempted to go make a list of low end motels and just drive by them to see whatsup. Ha.
-
07-28-19 17:06 #842Senior Member

Posts: 102My two cents
Okay I've done the run up and down Broadway a few times since my last report. I haven't bothered to report anything because I really didn't see anything worth reporting on. This past Saturday night I did the cruise at about 7:20 pm. In one pass from Morgan Boulevard up to Washington St there were 22 SWs and two possibles. Of all the ones I saw and maybe I'm a little picky there was only one, straight shoulder-length brunette jean shorts and a black sleeveless tee. I was actually going to stop and try to get her picture and give her a couple of bucks but every time I passed back by for some reason she had crossed to the other side of the street. I had already seen my regular earlier that day and filled her up. So I wasn't looking for a date only for new talent worth stopping for. This girl was at Chelton I've seen her there before.
-
07-18-19 21:59 #841Senior Member

Posts: 887Maybe I need to reconsider
Today has muggy and rainy and yet another single trip the length of Broadway yielded the exact same numbers as last week. About a dozen choices, a good 5 of them were non starters due to questionable hygiene (dirty hair and clothes, you just know they haven't had a shower in days) another 3 were just flat out unattractive but there were another 3 or 4 that might be 4 to 6 on the SW scale, nothing to write home about but would do in a pinch if you really needed relief.
Had to keep my schedule so I didn't partake but its good to know the option is there.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 09:29 #840Banned Member

Posts: 496I love Broadway and the SW there, there are good talent over there and prices are good, one Jax and you are set.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 20:44 #839Senior Member

Posts: 887Broadway in Camden
I can't figure it out but I was ready to pronounce Broadway dead or at least dying but yesterday was a surprise. I had some time to kill before my first business appt so I decided to drive the length of Broadway. Mind you, its 9 AM in the morning and I kept count as I was driving, 10 in total and about half rising to up at least a 5 on the SW scale.
So just for grins, I returned at the end of the business day and re traced my steps with a single drive down Broadway on my way to the BF bridge. Son of gun, there was another dozen out ready to do business and like the morning, a good 4 or 5 that were decent options. Since I already had a dinner appt set up, I could not partake but its clear that the supposed death of Broadway might have been exaggerated.
Good luck mongers but the smorgasbord of Broadway appears to have returned.
-
06-29-19 23:05 #838Banned Member

Posts: 496Angela
Did a quick stop on bw and picked up this new girl I never seen. Her name is Angela, she's skinny and young. She was wearing a red / orange sun dress and BBBJCIM was great and she knows how to work it. She has tiny tits with nipple rings. Had a lot of fun, go get her while she's around.
-
06-17-19 00:01 #837Banned Member

Posts: 496Tiny young natalie
Just got back from some hunting, was on BW and 2 minutes in, I ran into natalie, she has been gone for a while, she is tiny, and young. 1 jax and backstreet drop off. Go get her while she's around.
-
06-15-19 22:17 #836Senior Member

Posts: 129I know she isn't a SW. Check the reviews about her in the escort thread.
Originally Posted by Hummer1104
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 17:16 #835Senior Member

Posts: 50She's been reviewed in the 'escorts' section. Apparently she's ripped at least a few people off and is with an unreliable crew working out of a sketchy location. It looks like she may be working on her own at least once in a while, but still is a little too risky for me.
Originally Posted by Hummer1104
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 00:21 #834Banned Member

Posts: 20Erin. Anyone
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...5/200396584598
Anyone know anything about Erin.
-
06-11-19 10:27 #833Banned Member

Posts: 20Great news
Sounds like you have a good time.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 12:49 #832Banned Member

Posts: 496Late night bw run.
OK so last night I went out to BW and did a quick run. Picked up an older SW and man was she good, a1 head game, and very knowledgeable about the other girls out walking. Have me a lot of info about the new girls, and where they hang out. Will be back out today.
Stay safe mongers.
-
05-23-19 06:05 #831Senior Member

Posts: 102Tuesday Recon
Went looking for some tail yesterday and there were a lot out there to choose from. I shit you not from Chelton to Pine I counted eighteen different street walkers. 3 black 15 White. Some regulars Stacy, Miranda, the crazy skinny blonde that flails her arms in the air. The girl with the dreadlocks was out there. There were actually a couple that looked good enough to date but it was getting dark I couldn't see them that well so I'll try again today.
-
05-19-19 22:34 #830Banned Member

Posts: 496BW McD by Cooper
Hello fellow mongers, its been a while. I have been hunting in AC for the past few weeks, and I got back in town for dinner. So after dinner I stopped by BW and on the way there, I picked up this super sexy italian, her name was something with an A. Amber? Amanda? Ashley? I forgot. But she was very nice slim, nice C tits. Did a quick LEO check and passed. Went to my spot and amazing BBBJ and and BBFS. All for 2 jax. Not a bad night. Happy hunting.










Reply With Quote




