Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,606 to 25,620 of 30797
-
07-19-19 00:12 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 284Bad review can be found on Charlotte fourms.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
On that note, please do your homework guys. Don’t just narrow your search here in Raleigh, especially for travel (eros) girls..
This the one always changing her name each season of the year and using similar pictures.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 22:08 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 239Cheyenne Ryder
Any members seen this one?
https://linktr.ee/cheyenne.ryder22
-
07-18-19 21:45 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 51Layla (leila) back in top form
Had a visit with Layla (who for a while was going by Leila. Like a lot of others, I had notice a dip in the qualities of her service.
Well, I decided to schedule one more dream before calling it quits. Not sure what happened, but new room, new phone, new pictures, and a return to much better service. Absolutely satisfied with my dream, but YMMV.
Room still a mess, but I'll take the GFE, very involved dream!!
Hhr $. 4.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/917516469845
-
07-18-19 20:48 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 149I did, but she wasn't using a name yet. Seeing her ad I was double / triple checking her twitter to see if she was in town, and I am glad someone was able to verify.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...135&viewfull=1#post4358135.
That said, this one seems very legit. I haven't seen her yet, but I'm considering.
https://twitter.com/amandapanda3xs?lang=en
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:58 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 827Wish you had posted about it, I could have used that $ on another.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:39 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 149Sorry man, I tracked those pictures down to a girl in CA because she was hot as hell, and figured out it wasn't her. Glad you confirmed and sorry it wasn't a good experience.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:01 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 1651European lady Sophia
Appears to be the same type of add as Sahara on eros. When I responded to Sahara's add I was told she was the victim of a.
Murder investigation. The adds appear similar and both can only be reached by email, seems like either a scam or coming directly from Le. Puzzling.
-
07-18-19 18:09 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 827Cherry FAKE!
So decided to TOFTT and I thought that this one would be a wild fuck, so I pulled the trigger. What a waste of money. She's not even close to the girl in the pictures, she had a bracelet from her uncle on her ankle! And that kept beeping all the WTF! Anyways Avoid this BS.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....5219147/cherry
-
07-18-19 18:04 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 827Damn, I was texting with her they same evening, maybe she got pulled up later that night!
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 18:03 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 827Apologies, for some reason I thought I had reviewed her, but maybe not. I have been on a fucking spree so maybe I may have missed it. She is real and better looking than her pics. I have seen her a couple of times, but of late have been getting out of work late so I have not been able to. She takes directions well, all covered session and although she is a small made girl she can take a good pounding!
Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 15:42 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 507Baby
Looks like she got picked up again a few days ago. Probably still in jail.
-
07-18-19 14:56 #5181Regular Member

Posts: 21She mentions that she's a "tgirl" in the ad.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 14:49 #5180Regular Member

Posts: 17Are you serious? If you put multiple $ in the post, it strips it out, and yet everyone uses this method to share price?
That's messed up.
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 13:53 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 18Layla Love
Saw Layla today on WFT for a half hour visit I'm sooo glad I did. She's new to the business and is a great gal. Mid 30's, natural and gorgeous curves, sweet personality, clean, and eager to please and be pleased. No Greek, but is pretty open otherwise. 120 for a half hour and well worth it. The only thing I would change would be. Nothing actually! I look forward to seeing her again.
Originally Posted by GolferDude123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 12:51 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 458Candi
Got to get my glasses fixed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




