Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 30799
-
07-19-19 12:19 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 121Stood up by Alexxa Nicole
I contacted Alexxa Nicole this morning looking for a lunchtime getaway. She responded and we had the normal discussion, incall versus out, time, length of stay.
We set it up. I let her know when I was on my way & when I arrived. The address that she gave me was a Credit union (that's on me) The apartment complex she gave is a retirement facility in Durham. She never responded to my texts.
The reviews I read sounded like she was worth taking a look at. Just want to let you guys know that this is what I got. Try not to waste your time. Too bad, I was looking forward to spending some time with her. It could have been a longer-term thing.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/324944183846
—Tooter.
-
07-19-19 12:13 #5208Regular Member

Posts: 17Layla Love is great
Saw Layla Love (LaylaLove) recently off of Wake Forest RD. Decent place. Very easy to text, and setup appointment. She doesn't come with demons, well worth it.
I had a great time. She is new, let's you know that, but it's cool. I would consider her a small BBW, so if that's not your thing, stay away. I had no problem. No greek, but she was very accommodating every other way, and eager to please. She was fun to talk to.
She doesn't live here but travels in. I'd suggest catching her if you can while she's in town.
-
07-19-19 11:55 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 35Emily Pure Relaxation
Had a hankering for some pampering, so dreamt of Emily. She was prompt with scheduling, very polite, and gave one of the best deep tissue massages I've had. HE technique was also top-notch. Unfortunately, she was 50% heavier than advertised. So if that's not your thing, I'd strongly suggest looking elsewhere. Offered top down service with mild body sliding prior to the flip. Didn't bother asking for menu or upgrades afterwards, bc I was rather disappointed with the subterfuge. Would've walked, but my schedule wouldn't permit another dream for weeks. Senior Members feel free to PM me for details. Maybe I'll qualify for the club soon. Ya'll stay safe.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474
-
07-19-19 10:36 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 1710RedBaby
Has anyone seen this one lately? I think there was one positive review a while back. I've gone on the chase for her a few times and it always, invariably ends up in silence at the end of the line. Even after she's apologized profusely and begged me to come back. So sorry! Fell asleep! But then she goes silent again.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....458483/raleigh
-
07-19-19 08:38 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 161Don't see it in Chatham county. A little more info would be very helpful.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 06:41 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 300Governors Club
L. A. Y. 7/18.
-
07-19-19 01:12 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 26Prices are right
Other than Jasmine, the prices I listed should be accurate. For Scarlett, I made a typo and meant to put $350 for the price but I see that it showed up as $250. Regardless, Scarlett had a price raise some weeks ago so now her rates are $400/ hr.
Originally Posted by Xjxjrr
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 00:12 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 284Bad review can be found on Charlotte fourms.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
On that note, please do your homework guys. Don’t just narrow your search here in Raleigh, especially for travel (eros) girls..
This the one always changing her name each season of the year and using similar pictures.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 22:08 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 239Cheyenne Ryder
Any members seen this one?
https://linktr.ee/cheyenne.ryder22
-
07-18-19 21:45 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 51Layla (leila) back in top form
Had a visit with Layla (who for a while was going by Leila. Like a lot of others, I had notice a dip in the qualities of her service.
Well, I decided to schedule one more dream before calling it quits. Not sure what happened, but new room, new phone, new pictures, and a return to much better service. Absolutely satisfied with my dream, but YMMV.
Room still a mess, but I'll take the GFE, very involved dream!!
Hhr $. 4.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/917516469845
-
07-18-19 20:48 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 149I did, but she wasn't using a name yet. Seeing her ad I was double / triple checking her twitter to see if she was in town, and I am glad someone was able to verify.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...135&viewfull=1#post4358135.
That said, this one seems very legit. I haven't seen her yet, but I'm considering.
https://twitter.com/amandapanda3xs?lang=en
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:58 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 827Wish you had posted about it, I could have used that $ on another.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:39 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 149Sorry man, I tracked those pictures down to a girl in CA because she was hot as hell, and figured out it wasn't her. Glad you confirmed and sorry it wasn't a good experience.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:01 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 1651European lady Sophia
Appears to be the same type of add as Sahara on eros. When I responded to Sahara's add I was told she was the victim of a.
Murder investigation. The adds appear similar and both can only be reached by email, seems like either a scam or coming directly from Le. Puzzling.
-
07-18-19 18:09 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 827Cherry FAKE!
So decided to TOFTT and I thought that this one would be a wild fuck, so I pulled the trigger. What a waste of money. She's not even close to the girl in the pictures, she had a bracelet from her uncle on her ankle! And that kept beeping all the WTF! Anyways Avoid this BS.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....5219147/cherry









Reply With Quote






