Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she got picked up again a few days ago. Probably still in jail.
    Damn, I was texting with her they same evening, maybe she got pulled up later that night!

  2. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    You saw her walking down the street? In the club? Or you had a dream with her. Little vague there in your answer bud.
    Apologies, for some reason I thought I had reviewed her, but maybe not. I have been on a fucking spree so maybe I may have missed it. She is real and better looking than her pics. I have seen her a couple of times, but of late have been getting out of work late so I have not been able to. She takes directions well, all covered session and although she is a small made girl she can take a good pounding!

  3. #5289

    Baby

    Looks like she got picked up again a few days ago. Probably still in jail.

  4. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Got to get my glasses fixed. Thanks.
    She mentions that she's a "tgirl" in the ad.

  5. #5287
    Are you serious? If you put multiple $ in the post, it strips it out, and yet everyone uses this method to share price?

    That's messed up.

    Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    When we post with multiple $ signs. The systems always screw it up. I'm pretty sure he put 4 x $.

  6. #5286

    Layla Love

    Saw Layla today on WFT for a half hour visit I'm sooo glad I did. She's new to the business and is a great gal. Mid 30's, natural and gorgeous curves, sweet personality, clean, and eager to please and be pleased. No Greek, but is pretty open otherwise. 120 for a half hour and well worth it. The only thing I would change would be. Nothing actually! I look forward to seeing her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolferDude123  [View Original Post]
    She let me know she's coming back to town for a few days. I had a great experience. Sweet girl, she aims to please. Treat her right.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/335718056748

  7. #5285

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    All I know is she's a he. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Got to get my glasses fixed. Thanks.

  8. #5284

    She's not a lady

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    All I know is she's a he. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

  9. #5283

    Candi / brandi


  10. #5282
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Calena is back at BKS. After seeing her for the now 3rd time, I remember why I didn't see her on her last tour.

    Just not engaging or that into it. She's a hard worker and will do what you need, but it's obviously fake. I'm also spoiled by my sweet kgirls from agencies in bigger cities and the hot russian chicks that come here from XO. Have a date with one this weekend .

    Unfortunately this time she didn't even offer BBBJ, which she has in the past. So the menu is more limited, and she needs to get some lube if she can't make it naturally. If you're bigger than average, good luck.
    That's too bad man. I wish a few of the other gals would come back.

  11. #5281

    XO Companions

    The website is.

    https://www.xoc.ch/

    Unfortunately they have not been accepting new members for a while now. But it could be worth checking back periodically. Of course any agency will have some variation among their ladies. But my opinion is that they have some of the hottest ladies currently available, and they are usually full GFE. My personal opinion, and others should feel free to chime in.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for the agency for the Russian chicks?

  12. #5280

    Russians

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Calena is back at BKS. After seeing her for the now 3rd time, I remember why I didn't see her on her last tour.

    Just not engaging or that into it. She's a hard worker and will do what you need, but it's obviously fake. I'm also spoiled by my sweet kgirls from agencies in bigger cities and the hot russian chicks that come here from XO. Have a date with one this weekend .

    Unfortunately this time she didn't even offer BBBJ, which she has in the past. So the menu is more limited, and she needs to get some lube if she can't make it naturally. If you're bigger than average, good luck.
    Is there a link for the agency for the Russian chicks?

  13. #5279

    Lexi info

    Has anyone seen this Lexi? Couldn't find any info on her.

    https://justlikehoney.escortbook.com/

  14. #5278

    Lexi

    Searched for Lexi but couldn't find anything about this lexi in particular. Anyone visited her?

    https://justlikehoney.escortbook.com/

  15. #5277

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her the last time she was in town, she is real.
    You saw her walking down the street? In the club? Or you had a dream with her. Little vague there in your answer bud.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape