Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4897
-
07-19-19 14:46 #892Senior Member

Posts: 146Break her off like chopsticks
Is she even worth the effort at this point? Skinny dopehead with no tits? To each their own. The boyfriend / pimp / leach is never far. It's like when you try to break apart chopsticks and thee is that one piece at the top that won't go away. She does seem nice when I have talked to her but too much baggage.
Originally Posted by MMorgan65
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 14:24 #891Senior Member

Posts: 40Katie sighting in Bear
I've taken a few rides through Bear to scope it out, as I usually do my mongering on Rt 13 or Northern DE. Twice in the past two days I saw Katie walking on Rt 40 from the convenience stores towards the notels. I really wanted to stop and scoop her, but both times she was with another girl and some dude who looks like one of the meth zombies in Breaking Bad. So I didn't stop. But I wanted to. I am afraid of who she's hanging out with at the moment. If I could get her alone, I would try.
-
07-18-19 19:30 #890Senior Member

Posts: 146I wish there was a thread for the dumb things girls post.
These girls never cease to amaze me. I recently posted a picture of youngest of the 3 Jenns inadvertently displaying her and her boyfriend / pimp's crack pipe collect (I'll repost it at the bottom). Here is my second favorite picture from Kylie in Elkton. In one picture a nerf gun, not crazy. In the next picture a real gun. WTF? Is the real gun a bb gun and she has gun battles with that and the nerf gun? Is the real fake / gun for protection? Is she using it to rob dudes? So many questions. I never seen the girl and I like to stay in the general Philly, S. Jersey, and. DE area anyway so I will never know, but why would you put guns and crack pipes in your pictures and not be surprised when you don't get big money dates? Next photo I'm expecting to see is some girl and her herpes med bottle in the foreground or a car seat behind her. This hobby is so entertaining sometimes for all the sideshow stuff.
-
07-18-19 19:13 #889Senior Member

Posts: 146I didn't ask, but 3 separate girls have told me about them. [Deleted by Admin]
Please don't bring hooker drama to the forum. You can post your experience but chick lie all the time about other chicks. I know you're going to want to rush to their defense but please don't.
A2
-
07-18-19 17:25 #888Senior Member

Posts: 39Wasted Mongering Time
Had the afternoon free to relieve some stress. I saw the ad for Bree. (I have a thing about small chests.) Some of her pics were cute. She had a UD t-shirt on so I figured she was smart enough to know what a college is. Exchanged a few emails to set up a date. Arranged to call after I ran a few essential errands. Called to say I'm on the way. She texts address. I park overlooking the hotel entrance fron next door and text that I'm 5 minutes out. She replies that she needs 30 minutes to get ready. Went to get lunch. I wait 45 minutes and text back. 15 more minutes of crickets and I text again. Eventually saying I'll try again another time. On the way home I get a text asking how long I wanted to stay.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/its-g...43740-24731642
I tried to find another option, but no luck.
I also tried to break my SW cherry on the way back home. Drove by the duPont Hwy, MDave, and LAncaster areas but didn't see anyone that looked female. Hopefully I'll have better luck next week.
-
07-18-19 16:47 #887Senior Member

Posts: 145896 Brenda
She's back and looking for some help from her friends. FYI, she is not looking for any new friends.
-
07-18-19 14:41 #886Senior Member

Posts: 182Lynne
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-ch...72665-24767702
Has anyone seen this one?
-
07-18-19 13:19 #885Senior Member

Posts: 285As cgx ads keep expiring, does anyone have contact info and / or pics for this girls.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 22:45 #884Senior Member

Posts: 146Roxy
So I ran into Roxy in the parking lot of the Dutch when another provider ghosted me. WAs able to get a great price so I said why not. Roxy is a fine date. Nothing amazing but solid, tries hard, no clock watching, and you can talk to her like a person. There is some stretchmarks, and belly going on, but some boobs to cup as well. If your pornstar of choice is not around, she will get the job done nicely.
-
07-17-19 20:57 #883Senior Member

Posts: 842Va
Did one look like the pic that they sent someone posted here a few weeks ago? Some said it was fake but never went there. If it was not Helen is was damn close.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
What I refer to as Group A, will be here, or should be next week. The difference is this group has experienced some issue with "traffic. ". As a result they experienced staffing issues. With Group A, bringing some fresh fruit or small pizza or sandwich yields amazing dividends. This is because they are dropped off with a sparse amount of food and don't have any real clothes to prevent them from wandering off. I have been invited back after hours, I brought a nice spread of food, dessert and treats. I stayed 2 1/2 hours. 30 minutes of dining together, then pleasuring her, thanking her and getting ready to leave (ploy) I got pushed onto the bed, then the fun began. Every which way multiple pops. Hell BB came out of no where.
As I said, no drama, clean and they always try to please. Just one or two disappointments.
-
07-17-19 18:01 #882Senior Member

Posts: 225Visiting Asians
After reading J Richards review I decided to try them out. This time there were two girls in the room. The older one with the bigger breasts asked me who I wanted to see so I told her the smaller girl.
It wasn't a bad time but the language barrier I wasn't expecting. I felt awkward not being able to talk to her especially after the fun was over.
They were very nice and as JR said no drama, clean. She even got a clean warm wash cloth to wash me up and helped me put my shoes on.
PH.
-
07-15-19 19:00 #881Senior Member

Posts: 842Nykki
The last I knew she was (if the same person) in NJ, I believe Burlington. But again, that was sometime ago. There was associated drama. She was on the Jersey boards, but again that was some time ago. I can't seem to find her social media page, so it was either removed or private now.
Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 17:12 #880Senior Member

Posts: 222Nykkie
Member put me on her and I haven't been able to catch up with her. I found her ad on them and reached out to the number listed, but apparently it had changed. The person texted back and told me I had the wrong person. Just trying to contact her. I heard she had good talents. Figured maybe someone stayed in touch or knew what happened to her.
-
07-15-19 16:36 #879Senior Member

Posts: 842Unbelievable.
I hope that NONE of the people that have responded directly to the text message are members here. The VA's provided another number in the body of the text. Responding directly to the text sent your message to everyone in the unwanted group text.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:27 #878Senior Member

Posts: 31It's DEF Dee
As others have said. Safe incall and if you just go for business you will be fine. Don't short her with $$$ there def will be hell to pay.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





