rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 339 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #800

    Redheaded providers

    Thanks for the knowledge KingOfFours! I've seen Heather on different sites for some time & never took the plunge. Searched some of the notes people have had here and she sounds promising. Your other suggestion also looks nice, I'm into seasoned pros just as much as newbies as long as the enthusiasm is there. Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There is also Heather downtown:
    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcrawler.com/post/26504255/#
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3237474294

  2. #799
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Is that near akron

    Quote Originally Posted by Davismcmahon  [View Original Post]
    Set up quick visit, upon arriving she asked for.

    The Money saying owed her friend.

    And needed to place in mailbox.

    So we would not be interupted.

    Upon receiving money she opens a door.

    Where someone else is in the house.

    And proceeds screaming to get.

    Out of her house. She will lie and.
    I usually monger with Lebron in Akron.

  3. #798

    Taylor Reed

    Anyone have any experience with meeting Taylor? Any info to share; good, bad, or otherwise?

  4. #797

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There is also Heather downtown:
    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcrawler.com/post/26504255/#
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3237474294
    I can go to Tijuana Mexico and FS someone more gorgeous than that.

  5. #796

    ?

    Hey DFN,

    Was she GFE? What was the damage?

    TIA.

    Mondo.

  6. #795
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Big tech

    So this one is real interesting, details available via pm.

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...621.htm?cat=83

    Note, her age may be off a bit.

  7. #794
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The algorithm

    This one has been in the biz for decades. Older, gives a great massage, knows how to give a handjob. I am sure this post will be helpful.

    http://www.thatmall.com/jade/

    The trick pad is in samo, not MDR, nowhere near MDR.

    If you want details you can PM me.

  8. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek123  [View Original Post]
    I've actually seen her a few times a while back when her rates were cheaper. Definitely a memorable time.

    I was hoping to find other big booty black women that werent as high on cost.
    I would've tried Instagram. Just hit up some LA big booty girls on their booking info. Which is usually just her email LOL. A lot travel to LA and they all escort on the side. Worked for me a few times. There's also private delights but I haven't seen one there with that phat bubble booty I like. They're usually on smaller booty scale.

  9. #792

    Ashton Devine LAX fresh pictures

    I repeated!

    She is in la.


  10. #791

    Ashton Devine lax new picture

    I repeated.

    See pics.


  11. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Tawney is fun to be with.

    Also, to add she is in Canoga Park area.

  12. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Eros.com

    The last time I was home in LA I saw Victoria Cakes if that' not enough booty then I can't help. She is cool and down to earth.
    I've actually seen her a few times a while back when her rates were cheaper. Definitely a memorable time.

    I was hoping to find other big booty black women that werent as high on cost.

  13. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMyXbox  [View Original Post]
    You know you're a sick fuck when braces kind of turn you on. Anyone seen Karla? Worth it?

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...es/2030918.htm
    I banged this chick several times she's actually a porn star Karla Ambrosia & has had couple profiles on hx, she's open to anything & yes I dropped a couple loads on those braces while she was looking up at me smiling, I can't remember her last handle but it was about a yr ago, I'd see her again but not sure about at a massage joint.

    https://anyporn.com/268985/

  14. #787

    Redheads

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger562  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on a redhead provider in LA / OC area. I never really see any natural redheads with freckles in any of the venues we report on here. I'm still new to the game but have been searching the pages and streets. Though why not use the vast amount of knowledge available here. Thanks why'all!
    There is also Heather downtown:
    https://40up.com.losangeles.listcrawler.com/post/26504255/#
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3237474294
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-54.jpeg‎   thumbnail-55.jpg‎  

  15. #786

    Tawney Rivers

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger562  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on a redhead provider in LA / OC area. I never really see any natural redheads with freckles in any of the venues we report on here. I'm still new to the game but have been searching the pages and streets. Though why not use the vast amount of knowledge available here. Thanks why'all!
    Google the name and you'll find the most recent ads.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1USz...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHf...ew?usp=sharing

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape