Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 17734
-
07-21-19 09:25 #1849Regular Member

Posts: 21I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she does not look like the pics, she's quite a bit older, has nice fake cans, she's kinda mechanical, gave about a 40 min back massage, flipped me over and started riding, she wasn't into it, so went doggy to finish.
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 08:52 #1848Regular Member

Posts: 21Petite
Looking for a tiny girl, the smaller the better. Under 5 ft, under 100 lbs, cute face. Any girls out there like this?
-
07-21-19 08:29 #1847

Posts: 211Check out the Illinois page for Carbondale. If you will be in that area then you would be better off posting your question on that thread. The choices are few as it is a small town, but I have reviewed a few safe, legit providers on the Carbondale thread recently.
Originally Posted by BossMan1680
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 08:19 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 124And how do you find this one?
Any contact info?
Originally Posted by DJChitown
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-19 00:54 #1845

Posts: 211Russian Girl
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...704/4178948964
She's well reviewed, so this may be unnecessary, but here's my take: I went to see her, despite the fact that she's a little heavier than the girls I usually go for, because I'm intrigued by the Russian thing. I work with a Russian lady and she and her accent are very sexy. Well, my fantasy went unfulfilled because this provider did not have a Russian accent. She told me she moved to the US when she was three. I don't recommend you see her based on her alleged national credentials. If you like chubby girls in smokey extended stay hotel rooms that will do anything you ask for 100, then she may be for you. Any questions, feel free to pm me.
-
07-19-19 17:37 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 412Nikia
Only one Nikia I know of. PM me.
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]
B.
-
07-19-19 15:31 #1843Regular Member

Posts: 4Blonde haired angel
I'm interested in this as well.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 11:03 #1842Regular Member

Posts: 8Any safe legit providers in the Marion / Carbondale area?
Does anyone know of any safe non pimp managed providers in the Carbondale / Marion area? This is my first time and hoping to get a great experience and hopefully a hot regular provider that's actually legit and I don't have to worry about being arrested robbed or worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-19-19 10:58 #1841Regular Member

Posts: 8Any safe legit providers in the Marion / Carbondale area?
Since you are in the Carbondale Marion area so much is there any legit safe providers that you would recommend? This would be my first time and am wanting to have a great experience and also any tips? Or does anyone on here know of any v.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 19:58 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 231Blue Eyed Blonde Angel
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/3147096207
Any feedback / Intel on this one? Comments are surprisingly limited.
Thanks.
-
07-18-19 19:40 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 104East Side Angel
I agree totally. Angel has a smokin' bod, but is as robotic as they come. I've seen her twice and no difference. If she would do GFE, I might see her again and again. She was always on time and no problems. Can anyone recommend a provider like Angel that is GFE?
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 18:26 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 307Danielle from Eros
Did anyone see her last time she was in town?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1413.htm?cat=1
-
07-18-19 16:52 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 79I know one.
Theres a girl who advertises in the area of 44 and Bowles who I think you would find entertaining.
.
Originally Posted by Swirl1989
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 18:15 #1836Regular Member

Posts: 4Model irina ivanova
Does anyone have info on Irina Ivanova? She's listed on Eros and my searches haven't came up with anything.
-
07-17-19 10:10 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 34UTR Ebony
My go to UTR ebony beauty Nikia has been m. I. a. For a few months.
I'm jonesing for a taste of the Chocolate and simply don't trust what I see advertised out there now. Looking for an UTR Ebony gal to see a few times a year for mutual massages; DATY & COB.
With Nikia out of the picture apparently, I don't have anything to offer to reciprocate. Would luv to find someone that seemed to enjoy the DATY as much as Nikia did!
Thanks Gents.
Swirl.










Reply With Quote




