The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 662 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1446

    Anybody

    Any good or bad reviews about this ones?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/framin...ndfu-13498857/

  2. #1445

    Only Giuliana

    I have been with only Giuliana. But met her when she was offering duo with Nikkia, so know that Nikkia is the girl in the pic. Can't comment on her skill though. HTH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Nikkia or Giuliana? I've seen Giuliana just a bit hesitant on if Nikkia has the same skills.

  3. #1444

    Sam

    Talked with her last week. I also felt bad vibes. So I didn't bother further. To pursue her. Can you explain more Bob?? She robbed you with her man?

  4. #1443

    Nikkia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid  [View Original Post]
    Only BBBJ is available and you have to send your photo for verification.
    Have you seen Nikkia or Giuliana? I've seen Giuliana just a bit hesitant on if Nikkia has the same skills.

  5. #1442

    Real but limited service

    Only BBBJ is available and you have to send your photo for verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHntr  [View Original Post]
    There were reviews about head nurse Guliana awhile back which seemed positive, I went looking for the ad today and I came across this one.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/619976221250

    Wanted to give it a go, can anyone confirm?

  6. #1441

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg33  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Bf involved. Straight beat. Drugs and all.

    Stay far away.
    That's what I thought. She was way too persistent on me seeing her. And in my books that is a bad sign.

  7. #1440

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/976366400537

    Anyone ever see her? She says she is Vernon area. She says her name is Sam but I can't find results searching.
    Stay away. Bf involved. Straight beat. Drugs and all.

    Stay far away.

  8. #1439

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/976366400537

    Anyone ever see her? She says she is Vernon area. She says her name is Sam but I can't find results searching.
    Stay away. Bf involved. Straight beat. Drugs and all.

    Endicott st. Stay far away.

  9. #1438

    Assistant head nurse

    There were reviews about head nurse Guliana awhile back which seemed positive, I went looking for the ad today and I came across this one.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/619976221250

    Wanted to give it a go, can anyone confirm?

  10. #1437

    Leah

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/560021683577 Who takes their picture in a Cumberland farms bathroom. Been with her twice. She is not bad. First time was good. Second sketchy. She has always been fair. She has a lot of baby damage. I have heard stories of a pimp.

  11. #1436

    Amazing Amy

    Hey! I was a member a couple of years ago, mostly hanging out in Providence area forum (s). I just want to know if any of you have had any experiences or 411 for a young woman, amazing Amyy. She's slender, about 5'5, cute as all hell and has a couple of little kids. As far as I know she used to have an ad on Sugar daddy and even more recently on WYP. I've seen her a few times through WYP but have lost contact info. Sorry, no pics either. Thanks.

  12. #1435

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I bet she will still get people to see her. Either they won't see the negative reviews until too late, or just feel they will be lucky and won't happen to them.

    Some folks are willing to see anybody. Have seem what I consider a poor review of a girl, and then there is another post right after asking for her contact info. But always, YMMV. What I consider poor may not be an issue for someone else.
    Good reviews and bad reviews definitely have their worth and I greatly appreciate both. Of course it is always YMMV and that is how life is really but what I don't appreciate is a member jumping all over another member just because they are giving a girl a bad review. White Knighting is what it is called and it does this forum no good. We can all determine for ourselves what is fact or fiction based off of a members review and their past reviews. Common sense really. Just because a provider has treated you well does not mean the provider has been that way all the time every time with every client. Simple as that. I totally agree though that one bad review is worth ten good reviews because it shows the potential of what the provider is capable of. It is hilarious however that after a bad review is written you will see someone ask for the provider's info. Too funny!

  13. #1434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I've seen her, and had a great time, but after the rip off reviews, I will not repeat.
    I bet she will still get people to see her. Either they won't see the negative reviews until too late, or just feel they will be lucky and won't happen to them.

    Some folks are willing to see anybody. Have seem what I consider a poor review of a girl, and then there is another post right after asking for her contact info. But always, YMMV. What I consider poor may not be an issue for someone else.

  14. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt the veracity of the reviews. A lot of variables involved. Current Boyfriend. How desperate to get her chosen substance. How horny she is that day. Phase of the moon and wind direction. Etc.

    1 believable ripoff review weighs more in my mind than 10 positive reviews. Not worth the chance for me. A while ago had seen some real positive reviews and was planning on seeing her. Then saw the negatives and passed.
    I agree. I've seen her, and had a great time, but after the rip off reviews, I will not repeat.

  15. #1432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I started a shit storm but believe that the good review is one of very few. I have never seen her but found it interesting that (2) recent posts were on opposite side of the spectrum. I am sure there have been some very good times with her and other will vouch for her as well. But it only takes one ripoff IMO to make me 2nd guess seeing a provider. I work hard to be able to acquire the limited funds I have to play and seeing walk (run) away without a return is very disappointing to me. I have been down this road once or twice and if pisses me off to no end.
    I don't doubt the veracity of the reviews. A lot of variables involved. Current Boyfriend. How desperate to get her chosen substance. How horny she is that day. Phase of the moon and wind direction. Etc.

    1 believable ripoff review weighs more in my mind than 10 positive reviews. Not worth the chance for me. A while ago had seen some real positive reviews and was planning on seeing her. Then saw the negatives and passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape