Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 30805
-
07-18-19 18:03 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 827Apologies, for some reason I thought I had reviewed her, but maybe not. I have been on a fucking spree so maybe I may have missed it. She is real and better looking than her pics. I have seen her a couple of times, but of late have been getting out of work late so I have not been able to. She takes directions well, all covered session and although she is a small made girl she can take a good pounding!
Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 15:42 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 507Baby
Looks like she got picked up again a few days ago. Probably still in jail.
-
07-18-19 14:56 #5288Regular Member

Posts: 21She mentions that she's a "tgirl" in the ad.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 14:49 #5287Regular Member

Posts: 17Are you serious? If you put multiple $ in the post, it strips it out, and yet everyone uses this method to share price?
That's messed up.
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 13:53 #5286Regular Member

Posts: 18Layla Love
Saw Layla today on WFT for a half hour visit I'm sooo glad I did. She's new to the business and is a great gal. Mid 30's, natural and gorgeous curves, sweet personality, clean, and eager to please and be pleased. No Greek, but is pretty open otherwise. 120 for a half hour and well worth it. The only thing I would change would be. Nothing actually! I look forward to seeing her again.
Originally Posted by GolferDude123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 12:51 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 458Candi
Got to get my glasses fixed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 12:36 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 308She's not a lady
All I know is she's a he. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 12:31 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 458Candi / brandi
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ts-e...t/115994511140
Any information on this lady?
-
07-18-19 12:01 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 312That's too bad man. I wish a few of the other gals would come back.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 11:44 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 743XO Companions
The website is.
https://www.xoc.ch/
Unfortunately they have not been accepting new members for a while now. But it could be worth checking back periodically. Of course any agency will have some variation among their ladies. But my opinion is that they have some of the hottest ladies currently available, and they are usually full GFE. My personal opinion, and others should feel free to chime in.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 11:19 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 112Russians
Is there a link for the agency for the Russian chicks?
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 10:41 #5279Regular Member

Posts: 13Lexi info
Has anyone seen this Lexi? Couldn't find any info on her.
https://justlikehoney.escortbook.com/
-
07-18-19 09:57 #5278Regular Member

Posts: 13Lexi
Searched for Lexi but couldn't find anything about this lexi in particular. Anyone visited her?
https://justlikehoney.escortbook.com/
-
07-18-19 09:52 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 299Seen her
You saw her walking down the street? In the club? Or you had a dream with her. Little vague there in your answer bud.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 09:26 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 125Agree re review- she is a former BKS and IMO, bottom of their barrel. I believe she's been talked about in here before with a different name.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote
. 






