Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 18200
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6050

    Sophia UTR

    Just like LUVNIT mentions in his post, I also saw Sophia at her Incall location by the airport beginning at 3 PM yesterday. She met me at the door completely naked other than some crazy perimeter Lingerie that encircled her big breasts. She has nice tattoos and the view from her backside doing K9 is awesome. Very nice personality too. We began with some kissing, BBBJ then on with the cover and Cowgirl, Mish, K9. She wants to stay UTR so you are going to have to PM her on this forum.

  2. #6049

    Messgaes

    Originally Posted by Bjceb.

    I had contacted you about and never heard back.

    Please forward me her info?

    Thanks.

    This system isn't working to well this week you are not the first. Please pm me when you get this. So please ask for receipts when PMing.

  3. #6048
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    I dropped you a PM but haven't heard back. No worries. I'd like her digits if you're still able to share them.

    SMF.
    Just sent you a PM.

  4. #6047

    Utr in need

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    I dropped you a PM but haven't heard back. No worries. I'd like her digits if you're still able to share them.

    SMF.
    She is very sweet and understanding enjoy; please check your pm- mention ollie sent you if you need a pic provide an email so I may send them to you.

  5. #6046

    Sophia UtR

    Must have been the full moon as I had been ghosted a couple times (not from Sophia) or couldn't get scheduling right. I get a text yesterday and it's Sophia she has an in call starting at 3. I jump on it and say Iam there. Nice safe in call by the airport but the wifi is spotty so beware if you don't get a response when your close. She said she sent me 5 texts and they never were received until the last one after reloading into the wifi. I have never ever had any communications issues with Sophia always always spot on.

    As always we enjoy a glass or 2 of moscato that I provided and catch up on what's been going on and relax and enjoy each other's company. She is dressed in her sexy little outfit which is such a distraction when trying to hold a normal conversation but what the hell she is sexy!

    Off to the races and cover the usual alphabet and have a great time with a sexy Naughty Puerto Rican Princess. Thanks Sofia see you soon! She is on the board so you can contact her via messaging and has the incall for today also.

  6. #6045

    Dropped a PM to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    Mature gal with nice breast and a spinner body loves to give and get oral with swallow BBBJ enjoys DATY and also will do mish. ANYTHING ELSE WILL HAVE TO BE DISCUSSED with her. REASONABLE RATES; Only catch is that she has to use Geneva but she will stay the full two hrs. PLease only seniors may text me for her name and number. If you have anything to share that would be appreciated.
    I dropped you a PM but haven't heard back. No worries. I'd like her digits if you're still able to share them.

    SMF.

  7. #6044
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you!

    I just want to say thank you to everyone that came to help me. Old friends and new friends that I meet. I know everybody busy but I appriciate you gentlmen. You help me much!

    Sophia Utr.

  8. #6043

    Scar

    One of my atf. Seen her at least 4 times in the past few months, she is GFE and a freak! Last meeting was amazing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmpBa9_qw.jpg‎   tmpPc4Id3.jpg‎  

  9. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits for Maitland Sarah? Also pictures or at least a detailed description?
    As mentioned, there are pics posted. 5'6, pale / some ink, slim build with nice 32-34 D cup, small / tight round butt.

    Post 5161

  10. #6041

    My pleasure!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    I'm running a little bit behind I'll reviews, but I finally was able to meet up with scar about a week and a half ago. She was very responsive via text, but our schedule did not work out for a few days. We were finally able to set a date, and I was so happy I did. She came to my place, and she looked exactly like her photos. She is a hot Dominican, with a banging body.

    She walked in right on time, we talked for a little bit to get to know each other and go right down to business. Her DFK is absolutely amazing. And then she threw me down on the bed got her knees and gave me a great sloopy BBBJ. We gradually took our clothes off, and we jumped in a bed and she continued with the BBBJ until I finish CIM.

    We got cleaned up, and laid in a bed and talked for a little bit. She looked down and noticed I was ready again and start it with another BBBJ, and she finished me again.
    It was absolutely my pleasure baby I can wait to dry you out again! Till next time love have a great week.

  11. #6040

    Try advance search

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits for Maitland Sarah? Also pictures or at least a detailed description?
    Pics of Sarah along with details are mentioned.

  12. #6039

    Scar.

    Glad that you had a great time. I have tried to tie her down but our schedules never synced. Scar and I were supposed to have something this week but she just ghosted on the day of my appointment. I am glad she is OK.

    YMMV.

    Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    I'm running a little bit behind I'll reviews, but I finally was able to meet up with scar about a week and a half ago. She was very responsive via text, but our schedule did not work out for a few days. We were finally able to set a date, and I was so happy I did. She came to my place, and she looked exactly like her photos. She is a hot Dominican, with a banging body.

    She walked in right on time, we talked for a little bit to get to know each other and go right down to business. Her DFK is absolutely amazing. And then she threw me down on the bed got her knees and gave me a great sloopy BBBJ. We gradually took our clothes off, and we jumped in a bed and she continued with the BBBJ until I finish CIM.

    We got cleaned up, and laid in a bed and talked for a little bit. She looked down and noticed I was ready again and start it with another BBBJ, and she finished me again.

    I thought I was definitely done, but she had different ideas, she put a cover on me and took me through all the different positions until I finish inside the cover.

    I don't think I have ever went three rounds in my life. LOL. This girl is awesome, and I cannot wait to get back in town to see her again. You guys better be careful, I may try to recruit her to Tampa. LOL.

  13. #6038

    Maitland Sarah

    Anyone have digits for Maitland Sarah? Also pictures or at least a detailed description?

  14. #6037

    Scar

    I'm running a little bit behind I'll reviews, but I finally was able to meet up with scar about a week and a half ago. She was very responsive via text, but our schedule did not work out for a few days. We were finally able to set a date, and I was so happy I did. She came to my place, and she looked exactly like her photos. She is a hot Dominican, with a banging body.

    She walked in right on time, we talked for a little bit to get to know each other and go right down to business. Her DFK is absolutely amazing. And then she threw me down on the bed got her knees and gave me a great sloopy BBBJ. We gradually took our clothes off, and we jumped in a bed and she continued with the BBBJ until I finish CIM.

    We got cleaned up, and laid in a bed and talked for a little bit. She looked down and noticed I was ready again and start it with another BBBJ, and she finished me again.

    I thought I was definitely done, but she had different ideas, she put a cover on me and took me through all the different positions until I finish inside the cover.

    I don't think I have ever went three rounds in my life. LOL. This girl is awesome, and I cannot wait to get back in town to see her again. You guys better be careful, I may try to recruit her to Tampa. LOL.

  15. #6036

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    I dropped you a PM, would appreciate if you could share.

    Thanks.
    And I pmed you back I gues you didn't recieve it. mailed you on the 15th please check your pm just sent it to you again

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape