Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 44200
-
07-18-19 03:07 #19180Senior Member

Posts: 935Website
Hey,
Originally Posted by WoodYee
[View Original Post]
Here you go man, let us know if you make the track to her place.
Mondo.
https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/
-
07-17-19 23:49 #19179Senior Member

Posts: 1786My Cheap Charlie experience is as such: I pay the door fee upfront.
Originally Posted by Sound7
[View Original Post]
Successful subsequent negotiations will be paid after the sessions commences.
In my neck of the woods its often only a DIY deal. And I leave NO TIP; much to their dismay.
-
07-17-19 23:44 #19178

Posts: 221Been to Sakura a few times. Providers vary but are typically on the younger side. So far HJ only.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 23:20 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 101I concur. I agree about Lana too. I've seen her too. For why'all Dark Knight fans, Maroni's a fall guy and she's the brains of the organization! I've seen that jadejen account too. I've wondered if it's Jade from BCC. If so she a goddess among men too.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 20:44 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 275House and MT fee.
Two separate charges. Can be collected up front.
Originally Posted by MacNCheese
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 20:01 #19175Regular Member

Posts: 1Zelda
I second this I'm very interested in trying her out, what does she do?
Originally Posted by WoodYee
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 19:55 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 261Her website says plump Asian MIFL.
Originally Posted by WoodYee
[View Original Post]
In her 50's.
-
07-17-19 19:37 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 361Michelle is the hottest. She is at BCC few days a week.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 17:20 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 201Zelda Walnut Saver
What ethnicity is Zelda? Any info on her looks and approximate location?
Originally Posted by MrJumbo
[View Original Post]
-Woodyee.
-
07-17-19 17:16 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 348Lana, Nikolette, and others
I've been looking at these posts for a while and about to make the plunge. Actually, I know who Lana is. She was at both Nurugurus and BC Massage. I think she was Yolanda back then. Don't ask me how I figured this out. It was a while ago. She runs the business from what I've gathered. I remember she was fun but not as hot as her pics. So now I got to choose! I'm looking for the hottest of the bunch. They all look hot and have great, particularly Nikolette. And they post doubles. Hmmm. Anyone been with any of them and have advice? They are part-time Manhattan Beach and part time Laguna. Posting in both LA and OC.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...urugoddesslana
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...uruByNikolette
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Beach/Jadejen
-
07-17-19 16:17 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 1377Orange
I liked Blossom massage, East star massage was ok with Sara, Want to try some new places in Orange.
Sakura in orange has anyone tried there yet?
-
07-17-19 05:28 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 142Cynthia and Lola
Visited her last week. Blonde MILF, stripper look which I find attractive. Her photos on rratings is accurate. Give her a solid 7 body 8 curvy and voluminous. Massage was ok but got a bbj finish total $70.
Was interested in seeing lola. Not much on her. Couple of reviews on another site in 2017. Photos look good and she does both fbsm and FS. Wondering if anyone has experience.
https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/134861
-
07-17-19 04:00 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 65Where is this? Please pm.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 02:16 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 154Not a coast thing. I have no idea what he's saying either. I've never encountered a place that included tip up front together with house fee if that's what he's trying to get at.
Originally Posted by Wiregrass
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 21:38 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 77Linh bought Oasis and owned it for a short time and then sold it to someone else around 3-4 years ago.
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






