Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19180

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodYee  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Zelda? Any info on her looks and approximate location?

    -Woodyee.
    Hey,

    Here you go man, let us know if you make the track to her place.

    Mondo.

    https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (15).jpg‎  

  2. #19179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound7  [View Original Post]
    Two separate charges. Can be collected up front.
    My Cheap Charlie experience is as such: I pay the door fee upfront.

    Successful subsequent negotiations will be paid after the sessions commences.

    In my neck of the woods its often only a DIY deal. And I leave NO TIP; much to their dismay.

  3. #19178
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I liked Blossom massage, East star massage was ok with Sara, Want to try some new places in Orange.

    Sakura in orange has anyone tried there yet?
    Been to Sakura a few times. Providers vary but are typically on the younger side. So far HJ only.

  4. #19177
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is the hottest. She is at BCC few days a week.
    I concur. I agree about Lana too. I've seen her too. For why'all Dark Knight fans, Maroni's a fall guy and she's the brains of the organization! I've seen that jadejen account too. I've wondered if it's Jade from BCC. If so she a goddess among men too.

  5. #19176

    House and MT fee.

    Two separate charges. Can be collected up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    Not a coast thing. I have no idea what he's saying either. I've never encountered a place that included tip up front together with house fee if that's what he's trying to get at.

  6. #19175

    Zelda

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodYee  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Zelda? Any info on her looks and approximate location?

    -Woodyee.
    I second this I'm very interested in trying her out, what does she do?

  7. #19174
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodYee  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Zelda? Any info on her looks and approximate location?

    -Woodyee.
    Her website says plump Asian MIFL.

    In her 50's.

  8. #19173
    Michelle is the hottest. She is at BCC few days a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at these posts for a while and about to make the plunge. Actually, I know who Lana is. She was at both Nurugurus and BC Massage. I think she was Yolanda back then. Don't ask me how I figured this out. It was a while ago. She runs the business from what I've gathered. I remember she was fun but not as hot as her pics. So now I got to choose! I'm looking for the hottest of the bunch. They all look hot and have great, particularly Nikolette. And they post doubles. Hmmm. Anyone been with any of them and have advice? They are part-time Manhattan Beach and part time Laguna. Posting in both LA and OC.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...urugoddesslana

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...uruByNikolette

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Beach/Jadejen

  9. #19172

    Zelda Walnut Saver

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJumbo  [View Original Post]
    I think Zelda the WalnutSaver can help you!: https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/.

    I've used her services in the past and it's a whole different experience! Good Luck!
    What ethnicity is Zelda? Any info on her looks and approximate location?

    -Woodyee.

  10. #19171

    Lana, Nikolette, and others

    I've been looking at these posts for a while and about to make the plunge. Actually, I know who Lana is. She was at both Nurugurus and BC Massage. I think she was Yolanda back then. Don't ask me how I figured this out. It was a while ago. She runs the business from what I've gathered. I remember she was fun but not as hot as her pics. So now I got to choose! I'm looking for the hottest of the bunch. They all look hot and have great, particularly Nikolette. And they post doubles. Hmmm. Anyone been with any of them and have advice? They are part-time Manhattan Beach and part time Laguna. Posting in both LA and OC.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...urugoddesslana

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...uruByNikolette

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Beach/Jadejen

  11. #19170

    Orange

    I liked Blossom massage, East star massage was ok with Sara, Want to try some new places in Orange.

    Sakura in orange has anyone tried there yet?

  12. #19169

    Cynthia and Lola

    Visited her last week. Blonde MILF, stripper look which I find attractive. Her photos on rratings is accurate. Give her a solid 7 body 8 curvy and voluminous. Massage was ok but got a bbj finish total $70.

    Was interested in seeing lola. Not much on her. Couple of reviews on another site in 2017. Photos look good and she does both fbsm and FS. Wondering if anyone has experience.

    https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/134861

  13. #19168
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulongitlog  [View Original Post]
    I'm just curious. Been lurking for a while. Also been searching for a Russian finish. Does either ruby or Chloe offer this? The best one I've had was frm BCC nuru girl Veronica / Vanessa but she's no longer there.
    Where is this? Please pm.

  14. #19167
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiregrass  [View Original Post]
    "Optional Tips. Zero? Typical. Crazy. Asian System. House + MT fee collected ahead ".

    Once again there is a cultural difference between the coasts, I haven't a clue what you're saying. In Oct I'll be braving your AMP frontiers. Wish me luck.
    Not a coast thing. I have no idea what he's saying either. I've never encountered a place that included tip up front together with house fee if that's what he's trying to get at.

  15. #19166
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan  [View Original Post]
    Lin told me that she owned Oasis, Valencia and Ortega Therapy. Jacqueline even told me that some of the less popular girls will work There occasionally (Natalie the Thai gal is one that I know for sure).

    I don't know where LFBC came into this post. They aren't part of Linh's old stable.
    Linh bought Oasis and owned it for a short time and then sold it to someone else around 3-4 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape