Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5263

    Shawna Ann Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Seen her at her Incall last night. That Girl Is Awesome. If you can get A Date with her I highly recommend it. She's A Pleaser, down for just about anything as long as its not rough. Be Good To Her & She Will B Great To you. I've seen Her about 5 X now always A Great Time.
    I've been trying for weeks to see her, without any luck! I had an appointment scheduled last year and she bailed for quite awhile. I remember someone posted that she possibly passed an STD around and she disappeared for quite awhile! I'm still holding out hope that I can see her!

  2. #5262

    Kat Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Contact info? Ad?
    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...e/861041599982

  3. #5261
    Quote Originally Posted by HettyField  [View Original Post]
    Very chill and comfortable. Amazing head (BBBJ), and she keeps prompting that she wants to suck your dick. Will repeat.
    Contact info? Ad?

  4. #5260

    Kat

    Very chill and comfortable. Amazing head (BBBJ), and she keeps prompting that she wants to suck your dick. Will repeat.

  5. #5259

    Sonja

    Quote Originally Posted by Other  [View Original Post]
    " . . . Too expensive " " . . . $50 more ".

    Well shit, what are her rates? The suspense is killing me.
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/i-m-son...-248-12844601/

    My info on her is 250. Not sure if this is up to date and it looks like she costs more for this and more for that.

  6. #5258
    Quote Originally Posted by HellKite10  [View Original Post]
    Not at all my dear fello. I met a few Latina woman from Eros myself in Novi because not only safe for them, but it's close to another transport without the hassle of traffic specially the construction going around us. Make sure when you do meet one of them, make sure they're verified and have a reference in handy. Most of the woman on Eros won't meet you unless you have a couple of references. Stay safe!
    I've meet with about 5 Eros Latina women in the Novi area. A couple in south field as well. I've never had a problem with any of them. Always clean, accommodating, and safe. Pretty sure you will be ok going with them.

  7. #5257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192

    Sonja

    " . . . Too expensive " " . . . $50 more ".

    Well shit, what are her rates? The suspense is killing me.

  8. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralda  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple dates with Sonja this summer. She likes the upscale pretense. She enjoys primping and putting on makeup and outfits. All in all she's a good kid, she won't stand you up and she's good looking. She has enormous boobs. She's a solid provider and not sullen or drugged. Independent and pretty bright. Too expensive for me though.
    I second all this, I haven't seen her since early winter and she raised her incall $50 and I found out a couple things I like were $50 more as well.

    It just got too exspensive for me, pics are accurate and I think she is the hottest AA women I have been with.

    I will try her again some time but need a bunch of overtime to do it.

  9. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralda  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple dates with Sonja this summer. She likes the upscale pretense. She enjoys primping and putting on makeup and outfits. All in all she's a good kid, she won't stand you up and she's good looking. She has enormous boobs. She's a solid provider and not sullen or drugged. Independent and pretty bright. Too expensive for me though.
    What is too expensive?

  10. #5254

    Sonja

    I've had a couple dates with Sonja this summer. She likes the upscale pretense. She enjoys primping and putting on makeup and outfits. All in all she's a good kid, she won't stand you up and she's good looking. She has enormous boobs. She's a solid provider and not sullen or drugged. Independent and pretty bright. Too expensive for me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunMich  [View Original Post]

  11. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocjm82  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations / pleasant dreams in the 18-22 range? Would love to find a tiny spinner in that range.
    You're probably not going to find anything like that outside of the sugar baby / seeking arrangement type sites.

  12. #5252

    She looks Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocjm82  [View Original Post]
    Nothing yet. Saw an ad on EB for a promising 21 yo but she's out of state atm.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...578/4199757464
    We need to keep our eyes open for her, she looks Great!

  13. #5251

    Info

    Been seeing this one post on stg for long time, just not enough info on her. Anyone know her?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/632225253785

  14. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this request? That's my range as well. Seems hard to find.
    Nothing yet. Saw an ad on EB for a promising 21 yo but she's out of state atm.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...578/4199757464

  15. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    I always arrive early and then say I'm still a few miles out. That way I can take a look around and see if anything unusual catches my attention. These "no-tells" are always busy with underworld characters, but if I were to see what you did, I'd have left ASAP. I'm not interested in meeting a dumb SP that doesn't know any better than to get a room out of sight of the main street, like on the back side, first floor, etc. So it's a quick out of your car and into the room type arrangement. I've been at this for 25 years so I've learned a few thing along the way. Always trust your gut.

    C.
    Thanks for the info. The last one is sound.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape