Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,451 to 21,465 of 61410
-
07-17-19 16:13 #39960Senior Member

Posts: 407Oh ok. Thanks Bob. I've seen this morning. But didn't pick her up. Now I know.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 15:04 #39959Senior Member

Posts: 94That may be Laurie. Pretty face, straight brown hair? Early 50's, slim and big fake tits? I've seen here around there before, more recently on Wash Blvd.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
She's sweet and good at what she does.
Bob.
-
07-17-19 13:22 #39958Senior Member

Posts: 42Help
Tight pink dress on fairhaven today around 12:30 noon. Big tits and had healthy weight possibly pregnant. Anyone pick her up or know who she was? I had someone in car with me and could not stop. A name would really be appreciated.
-
07-17-19 13:13 #39957Senior Member

Posts: 1127Cici
Which one? There were a couple different ones.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 11:30 #39956Senior Member

Posts: 407Cici
Cruising thru WW. I ran into the imfamous Cici. I know she has been reported on already. But this was my first time with her. All I got to say she has some skills. Great personality, no rush, nice body. Would definitely repeat if I see her again.
-
07-17-19 11:01 #39955Senior Member

Posts: 42Brooklyn
From Pontiac to Calvert and between 3rd and xth street. You basically loop a couple blocks wide around the Catholic church / school and work your way in. Sometimes in the neighborhood on the other side of potapsco around xth street and Annabel ave as well.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 08:14 #39954Senior Member

Posts: 1127Redhead Nichole
Miss when she was thick. Still a good fu*k though. But you can tell that pussy is a bit wore. But I love them like that.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-17-19 07:32 #39953Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
07-17-19 01:22 #39952Senior Member

Posts: 530Allison
Had her 2 nights ago. Head game is still ridiculous. And we did go to the hop over the fence house. Its best to catch her around 3 am.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 22:17 #39951Senior Member

Posts: 407SA chik
Anybody got any Intel on the chik with big boobs. That hangs around SA.
-
07-16-19 22:07 #39950Senior Member

Posts: 279Good old Jalin showing that awesome head game
Good old Jalin is very talented when it comes to the head game.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5cd7ed492a737
-
07-16-19 20:39 #39949Senior Member

Posts: 103CB / B try out
So I decided to give CB and Bkln a try today and had no luck. I crused through CB and did a loop through fairhaven and pennington ave, probably for 30 minutes and saw one older looking WSW, but nothing else. Was completely dry. This was around 6-7 pm this evening. So then I decided to try Brooklyn and drove around Patapsco and 8/10th st, and it was completely dry. I guess it must have been the heat, it was hot as crap today.
As my last attempt, I went back to CB area since that area looked more "promising" and did actually spot a sexy white curvy nice ass with booty shorts walking down fairhaven. I stopped to talk to her and asked if she looking for a date and said no =(. Her expression gave me the impression that she's not surprised to be asked but wasn't interested LOL.
I think CB is mainly fairhaven / pennington, but for those guys cruising around Brooklyn area, what streets have worked out for you? I feel like I'm just not looking in the right areas. Any help would be appreciate, and as always I will give back to the board with any info I find.
-
07-16-19 17:49 #39948Senior Member

Posts: 394I've never had them both together at the same time, but I have had some great times with them both individually and they both are a lot of fun. I have not seen either one of them in quite awhile, but I wouldn't mind catching up with them to see just how much fun they are together!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
07-16-19 15:40 #39947Senior Member

Posts: 261Two of my ATF
Brandy and Josie fun time with them together LOL.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 15:25 #39946Senior Member

Posts: 206(W)'hoes around
In my dreams, these are the 'hoes that have been keeping me busy.
Raynee. Girl has been a ghost for the last two months. She called me last week and.
Said she was having a tough time. Last time I saw her she was thin. Damn shame cause she is curvy and sexy when she has her weight on. I've got her new digits so I'll probaby bust a load in her mouth before the week is over. It's always a pleasure hooking up with her cause no mere mortal can last more than 5 minutes with her. Best mic game in town. She did say she's homeless now and is camping out somewhere near wilkens and Brunswick.
Brandy in Brooklyn. She also has lost a lot of weight. Easily down 40 lbs since last year. She's nice when's she's thick but the streets are wearing in her. She'll make you bust in 7 minutes. Great mic work and her digits are always working. She's always with a tip.
Josie in Brooklyn. Defiantly my go to girl. Great conversation and will suck you dry before you can close your sunroof. This girl has talents. She's breaking up with her man and suppose to be going to rehab, but then again she told me that 6 months ago. I usually wind up feeding her, which is never a problem with me. She's with it.
Lexi in Brooklyn. Is only hooked up wit her once. Sweet girl, 5'2, brunette, nice tits. Average girl but is cool to hook up with. She's great cause she'll drop you a line when she's available. Mic skills are ok but she's open for everything.
I'm still looking for a MILF to round out my starting 5. I might have to cruise Dundalk for that.
BK.











Reply With Quote






