Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14038

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAbout  [View Original Post]
    Out of towner, wondering about this girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6155463478/1

    Has anyone seen her & how was her service and rates?
    Use the advanced search function for the Nashville area. She was discussed July 08 and then back around April 9. She has been around a long time. There are much better out there. Has a bad past, but not as bad now as her past from what I understand. Hope this helps.

  2. #14037

    Alysin

    Anybody had a dream with this beauty?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/397329602836

  3. #14036

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAbout  [View Original Post]
    Out of towner, wondering about this girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6155463478/1

    Has anyone seen her & how was her service and rates?
    I've not seen her because of mostly negative reviews. You can see a lot of comments on her on this forum previously. Most are not complimentary.

  4. #14035

    Roxie

    Out of towner, wondering about this girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6155463478/1

    Has anyone seen her & how was her service and rates?

  5. #14034

    Amora

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    Aside from Smyrna78, has anyone else visited Amora?
    I'm working on connecting with her right now. I will let you know.

  6. #14033

    Anyone Else Visit Amora Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Amora Monroe.

    She is stunning! Her photos do not do her justice. Is the girl in the pics! Very hot and gorgeous body; Lots of tats but they are not trashy; 5'8", nice boobs, nice shaved kitty; Great attitude! It's one of the best things about her!; This girl loves dick! . Her head game is incredible, She doesn't miss an inch. Great BBBJ and very sexy body; This sweetheart is definitely a jewel; little kiss to start and the BBBJ. On to covers FS; Excellent time can't wait to see you again.
    Aside from Smyrna78, has anyone else visited Amora?

  7. #14032

    Amora

    I hate to say it but wasted my time trying to see her. Reached out to her, no response till day or two later. Wanted 300 for basic hh of fun, whether BBBJ was included? I couldn't find out because she went ghost on me. She may have done me a favor as I would had hated driving way out there and hear crickets.

  8. #14031
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelas  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream where I saw Amanda near downtown. Holy shit! In my dream, I was in town on business and was feeling it. I contacted her and she had great communication. Went to her place, got the code for her hallway and knocked on the door. When she opened the door I was blown away. Black outfit and the pics are completely accurate. So hot. CBJ, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, and a hot HJ for the finish. Perfect dream. She left town, but when she returns, I will fall asleep and dream again.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3308556.htm
    I had a great time with her also. Definitely worth the visit.

  9. #14030

    Amber on STG

    Does anyone have info on Amber who is on skip the games?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...r/513982072116

  10. #14029

    J Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set up with her a long time ago but was unable to, she stopped responding. She worth continuing to try or?
    She's legit, but nothing to write home about. Plenty of better options.

  11. #14028
    Sorry about that! Try now.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Clean out your inbox. Tried to PM you but your box is full.

  12. #14027
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Amora Monroe.

    She is stunning! Her photos do not do her justice. Is the girl in the pics! Very hot and gorgeous body; Lots of tats but they are not trashy; 5'8", nice boobs, nice shaved kitty; Great attitude! It's one of the best things about her!; This girl loves dick! . Her head game is incredible, She doesn't miss an inch. Great BBBJ and very sexy body; This sweetheart is definitely a jewel; little kiss to start and the BBBJ. On to covers FS; Excellent time can't wait to see you again.
    Does Amora have an ad?

  13. #14026

    Amanda

    I recently had a dream where I saw Amanda near downtown. Holy shit! In my dream, I was in town on business and was feeling it. I contacted her and she had great communication. Went to her place, got the code for her hallway and knocked on the door. When she opened the door I was blown away. Black outfit and the pics are completely accurate. So hot. CBJ, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, and a hot HJ for the finish. Perfect dream. She left town, but when she returns, I will fall asleep and dream again.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3308556.htm

  14. #14025

    Saskia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Well she must be a special provider for sure.

    All this buzz because a guy thinks she's over priced at $$ for an hour? I read she is CBJ? She has a nice body but didn't appeal to me either. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think he was out of line! We're all allowed to have an opinion. IMHO.
    I believe she is $$ for the half and $$ for the hour. Too rich for my blood for a CBJ. I do not support the CBJ mafia, especially at four bills.

  15. #14024

    Buster 74

    Clean out your inbox. Tried to PM you but your box is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape