Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 523 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1258

    Re: Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    No. Thats not the Alyssa I'm talking of but the one you posted looks good. The one I'm reffering about use to drive a blue a4 audi. She now drives a whit acura. Lived up on the hill behind Walmart.
    Thanks at Average9. You have a link for yours?

    The girl I've posted was mentioned here. A few weeks ago. Can't find the post after 20 mins beating my head against the search feature. If I TOFTT I'll report back.

  2. #1257

    Funky

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Depends did it smell bad?
    Some women have a natural funk to them. Most of the time it isn't an issue. But if it's making Mr. Winky go night night then I'd seek services elsewhere. Especially if you're going commando.

  3. #1256

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who the other guy is talking about, but yours sounds pretty hot. Is it this chick? http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/230834723482.

    If not, curious to learn more. She sounds like my type.

    Stay safe. BC.
    No. Thats not the Alyssa I'm talking of but the one you posted looks good. The one I'm reffering about use to drive a blue a4 audi. She now drives a whit acura. Lived up on the hill behind walmart.

  4. #1255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...5/301565579210

    Just like I said I toftt. Set up was easy, she says she doesn't come up this way usually. Met her in the hotel in south Waterbury. She wanted to me call and meet her at the back door. She is the girl in the last picture. Creative picture taking angle but her add does state she is thick size. $0. 8 for the half. Gave money to her roommate and the roommate leaves. Her roommate is available too. Both strip naked and starts with BBBJ. She is very good at that like she says she is. FIV. Nice nipples and areoles. She then hops on top bfs while I'm just sucking on her tits like no tomorrow. Then go to mish and finish doggy. Got hot and she started sweating and stopped to turn on AC. She is responsive and into the session. No complaining. Friendly and accommodating. Not sure if I would repeat because I want to check out her roommate and see. Side note: on the flip to doggy, almost every time I get a wiff of her vag or ass just naturally and it can be a turn off, just saying. Does anyone else know what I am saying?
    Depends did it smell bad?

  5. #1254

    Re: Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan0926  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Alyssa that lives in condos dirty blonde great rack and just all around great girl w tattoos.
    I don't know who the other guy is talking about, but yours sounds pretty hot. Is it this chick? http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/230834723482.

    If not, curious to learn more. She sounds like my type.

    Stay safe. BC.

  6. #1253

    Ginger the sinner

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...5/301565579210

    Just like I said I toftt. Set up was easy, she says she doesn't come up this way usually. Met her in the hotel in south Waterbury. She wanted to me call and meet her at the back door. She is the girl in the last picture. Creative picture taking angle but her add does state she is thick size. $0. 8 for the half. Gave money to her roommate and the roommate leaves. Her roommate is available too. Both strip naked and starts with BBBJ. She is very good at that like she says she is. FIV. Nice nipples and areoles. She then hops on top bfs while I'm just sucking on her tits like no tomorrow. Then go to mish and finish doggy. Got hot and she started sweating and stopped to turn on AC. She is responsive and into the session. No complaining. Friendly and accommodating. Not sure if I would repeat because I want to check out her roommate and see. Side note: on the flip to doggy, almost every time I get a wiff of her vag or ass just naturally and it can be a turn off, just saying. Does anyone else know what I am saying?

  7. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I was perusing her pictures and came to the graphic pussy shots, The finger nails made me realize that there is not a lot of soap and water being used here. Unless she just changed her oil,? I was grossed out. Does anyone know this girl or have experience? Searched the forum for Amber and got warnings about a Hartford WSW but her age was closer to 20, Is this the same one?

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...9/511098241393
    Went to see her in a new haven apt that was obv not hers, her feet were dirty, she had no condom in the whole apt, was missing teeth in the front. I couldn't do it.

  8. #1251

    Ginger the sinner

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...5/301565579210

    Ok guys wish me luck. Going to toftt again. Will report soon.

  9. #1250

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I was perusing her pictures and came to the graphic pussy shots, The finger nails made me realize that there is not a lot of soap and water being used here. Unless she just changed her oil,? I was grossed out. Does anyone know this girl or have experience? Searched the forum for Amber and got warnings about a Hartford WSW but her age was closer to 20, Is this the same one?

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...9/511098241393
    My guess is that is not her hand, looks like a guys hand!

  10. #1249

    Amber 30 year old

    I was perusing her pictures and came to the graphic pussy shots, The finger nails made me realize that there is not a lot of soap and water being used here. Unless she just changed her oil,? I was grossed out. Does anyone know this girl or have experience? Searched the forum for Amber and got warnings about a Hartford WSW but her age was closer to 20, Is this the same one?

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...9/511098241393
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber 30 3MmEz.jpg‎  

  11. #1248

    Re: Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    MonkeyMan she looks hot. What was the $ damage? Did the girl you saw have the same tattos as the girl in the pictures?
    Vegas,

    She is hot. Really nice ass. Nice fake tits but I'm just not a fake tits guy. 0. 8 for the half. Good deal. She actually kept the room dark. Lighting only from the security cameras on the flat tv so you see who's at the front door and other places. Sorry can't remember about tattoos. Was too busy making sure place was safe which was my first concern. Bedroom upstairs towards the front of house. Past a closed bedroom door on way to the boom boom room.

  12. #1247
    MonkeyMan she looks hot. What was the $ damage? Did the girl you saw have the same tattos as the girl in the pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman  [View Original Post]
    Long time member. Sorry haven't posted in a while.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/838250789147

    Saw Linda couple nights ago in one of the usual house near the corner market. Greeted at door with just bra and thong. Not sure she is girl in pic because she didn't have makeup on. She was young and attractive though. Big fake tits just not my thing. Everything covered. She was drinking straight from the. Bottle and offered me but I declined. Nice body but service was too fake for me. She was pleasant throughout and was at least caring about my safety which is a huge plus.

  13. #1246

    Models? Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing my Instagram this morning and a sponsored post from model hangout popped up.
    For a place called "Models Hangout" they have surprisingly few pictures of any girls on their instagram and it doesn't appear that anyone who works there could EVER consider working as a professional model ANYWHERE.

    Yuck.

  14. #1245

    Linda

    Long time member. Sorry haven't posted in a while.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/838250789147

    Saw Linda couple nights ago in one of the usual house near the corner market. Greeted at door with just bra and thong. Not sure she is girl in pic because she didn't have makeup on. She was young and attractive though. Big fake tits just not my thing. Everything covered. She was drinking straight from the. Bottle and offered me but I declined. Nice body but service was too fake for me. She was pleasant throughout and was at least caring about my safety which is a huge plus.

  15. #1244

    Model hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Is this place a restaurant or what? Trying to figure this out. I have been to the restaurant across the street called geovanys. Decent food and drinks.
    It's a restaurant, but I think something funny is going there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape