Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,056 to 26,070 of 30314
-
07-15-19 23:17 #4259Regular Member

Posts: 11Bad dream
Hey guys,
So I had a dream with this one texted a few providers and nobody answer so this one was available she told me she was in university area by the campus. I headed over there and I get to this apt complex there was a man talking on the phone on 3rd floor and as soon as he leaves she answers saying is the same apt that man was at thinking with the little head I go up she opens the door and she actually looks good no signs of demon just a strong smell of mary J which I don't mind she goes in a room and I follow meanwhile 2 other girls are in the kitchen she puts on cover and then lays down I ask if BJ was unavailable and she gives a 5 second BJ and tells me to come on I go at it for like 5 minutes and she tells me to hurry up. I take it out and when I'm about to go again she says no I ask if she can turn around for doggy and she declines I end up finishing myself and she immediately opens the door and rushes me out very bad experience I wasn't even there for 10 minutes damage was. 8 and I obviously won't repeat its a shame since she does have a nice body but her service and attitude was horrible. Save your money guys.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc.../35216535/7388
-
07-15-19 21:04 #4258I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132I'm confused
Clt Guy below just commented positively on her. What's the deal. I'm confused.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 20:47 #4257Banned Member

Posts: 930Liz
4 years ago, she was my favorite because she resembled a coworker of mine that I had a crush on. She also was a coke head. Not sure what activities she currently partakes in. When she is in Charlotte, she normally works in Pineville and around Carowinds. I am curious about her.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/874964866522
-
07-15-19 20:45 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 117She wasn't 10 days ago.
My earlier post hasn't made it they the moderator.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
I saw her 10 days ago on the east side of town and she didn't have an uncle with her. Things change I guess- play safe.
-
07-15-19 19:33 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 132And then I see this ad
I guess never mind?
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/240505903225
-
07-15-19 19:25 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 309I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 19:10 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 117Paris
She is real and the pics are recent enough. 120 hh but back door is another 60. It was an ok visit in a nice place. No rush, BBBJ, not really GFE.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
Pm if you want more.
As always- YMMV.
-
07-15-19 18:10 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 132411
Any intel on this hottie? She advertises Greek which is what I'm looking for.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/402244750582
-
07-15-19 17:19 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 1189Where did you see that they got picked up?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:48 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 65First time I saw her was for BBBJ, second time was BBFS. Asked before hand, offered. 2 extra she said sure since I'd seen her before. Asked about greek she said maybe next time, but she doesn't like it.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 16:32 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 132Actually saw her for the first time this weekend BBBJ was great but she covered me up for CFS and I finished in the bag. I only booked a QV maybe she'll let me go rAw If I book a hh.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 14:29 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 34Sad indeed
I agree saw her in south Charlotte hotel was OK not bad but as soon as her clothes were off I declined and turned around and left. Sores, black and blue and not looking healthy by any means. She for me is NO go for sure! Just my .02 cents safe mongering.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 10:33 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 214Riley
No, that's not her, she doesn't post ads anymore, as far as I know, just relies on word of mouth from senior members.
Originally Posted by Wolfman11
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 07:13 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 7335I seen her once several years ago and she got the job done. It was a bit rushed. BBBJ and CFS. Pics are accurate from what I remember. Another provider I met back in the spring that is friends with her told me she has cancer. What stage and what kind she didn't say. So if she doesn't seem to feel well that is the reason.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 06:13 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 3076B,
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
Indeed she has been reported on here multiple times, including by me but it has been a long time ago, so not surprised your search yielded minimal results. Can't speak to her looks or services now, but at the time they were ok. BBBJ and cfs, looked like her pics. Tight body (then) I do remember that she used the bathroom while I was there with the door open and that another mongerer had reported the same thing LOL! That aside I don't recall ever hearing anything too negative that would be a deal breaker. Hope this helps, good luck!










Reply With Quote





