Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by FieryGuy19  [View Original Post]
    How do you do your due diligence before meeting?

    Once you approach the place, what are the things that you do?

    I'm pretty new to this, thanks in advance.
    You pm me and I told you how to do a search on this site there is so much information on these places it's ridiculous. I view these places as a ripoff due to false advertising so I don't approach these places at all.

  2. #5230

    Hollie

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/456003308992

    Texted several girls without any luck until Hollie got back to me. But she didn't have incall. I told her I'd try another time. A couple hours later, she texted and said she had a room. Quoted 60 qv, I countered 40 and we were on. She was staying at a decent hotel in Durham. Got there and got the room without any problems. LE check inside the door. She looks just like her pictures. Seemed lucid and nice to me. Overall, much better than I expected. Skinny, no track marks. Dropped the donation and got down to business. Good BBBJ. Suited up and plunged in mish. Flipped for doggie. Nice view. No issues whatsoever. Until I asked about CIM and she reneged. I guess if I'm going to be a cheap ass, I should make sure I get all the menu items, too. Pulled out and dumped a fat load on her ass instead.

    Pretty good qv for cheap. She was way nicer in person than I ever imagined. May have to repeat just to see if that was a one time luck of the draw.

  3. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by Monicle42  [View Original Post]
    She was put away for 10 years 8 months.
    Like Jerry Garcia said "All a man can is what a shame" at least we can send her money to buy essentials, and let her know that we are thinking about her.

  4. #5228

    Lucy

    Saw Lucy this afternoon. Accurate pics, no sign of drugs. Was sharing a room with a friend, redhead Lala I think. 60 qv, would repeat. Said she was new to the scene which seems right to me as pics did not look familiar to me.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../35355134/4154

  5. #5227

    This Angel?

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan23  [View Original Post]
    Just found angel at the title location. Tight little blond. Quoted 50. Hit it covered k9 for 25.
    This Angel?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/458196872377

  6. #5226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan23  [View Original Post]
    Just found angel at the title location. Tight little blond. Quoted 50. Hit it covered k9 for 25.
    Angel? That seems really cheap. I'd stop by pretty often.

  7. #5225

    For what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monicle42  [View Original Post]
    She was put away for 10 years 8 months.
    For what? What was she put away for?

  8. #5224

    Old Knights inn

    Just found angel at the title location. Tight little blond. Quoted 50. Hit it covered k9 for 25.

  9. #5223

    Solace

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this year and she had tomboy short hair. She said she was going to let it grow out to shoulder length. What is it like now?
    Still short.

  10. #5222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Monicle42  [View Original Post]
    She was put away for 10 years 8 months.
    What did she do for that.

  11. #5221

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Due diligence is easily done but most are surprisingly not LE. The adds are obviously fake along with the pics from agencies out of NewYork, expect older women if you decide to try it.
    How do you do your due diligence before meeting?

    Once you approach the place, what are the things that you do?

    I'm pretty new to this, thanks in advance.

  12. #5220

    Looks great

    Anyone visit this one? Wondering rate and what is offered? I have been wondering for a while now. May just go see Nikki if rate is too high. Thanks in advance. PM if you would like.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...e/613085371401

  13. #5219

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    Question for the board: are these ads legit? Or are they sex trafficking and LE magnets? I have thought about them and am very suspicious, but I could use wise advice. Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/2-new...32100-20705082
    I would like to know about these too! I have been planning to visit one of them, any help would be great.

  14. #5218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    Question for the board: are these ads legit? Or are they sex trafficking and LE magnets? I have thought about them and am very suspicious, but I could use wise advice. Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/2-new...32100-20705082
    Due diligence is easily done but most are surprisingly not LE. The adds are obviously fake along with the pics from agencies out of NewYork, expect older women if you decide to try it.

  15. #5217

    Asian Escorts

    Question for the board: are these ads legit? Or are they sex trafficking and LE magnets? I have thought about them and am very suspicious, but I could use wise advice. Thanks.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/2-new...32100-20705082

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape