Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,661 to 30,675 of 58931
-
07-15-19 04:19 #28271Senior Member

Posts: 43Hours
Open until 11:00 pm.
Originally Posted by Kellner42
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 23:06 #28270Senior Member

Posts: 297May spa Sophia
Anyone know if Sophia aka Lucy is still at May spa?
-
07-14-19 21:26 #28269Regular Member

Posts: 14Kissimmee Recommendations
Hello Everyone-.
Visiting Kissimmee for a couple of days of work. Any recommendations for the Kissimmee area? Any recommendations is appreciated!
-
07-14-19 20:05 #28268Senior Member

Posts: 37Been Awhile
Been awhile since I have been to the area is Golden Gate still a good option?
-
07-14-19 16:32 #28267Senior Member

Posts: 38Milk Massage
Don't read much about this place, but drive by often and thought I'd like to dream there sometime.
Well, in my dream, I walked in and was talent to a room. I paid the 65 Mario coins for an hour.
A few minutes later Kaci or KC came in. Sweet girl, very skinny with no butt and nice A cups. She actually gave a decent massage. I would've like harder pressure, but it was my fault as I didn't give her any directions. On the flip, she asked what I'd lie and I asked her what was on the menu. She replied with 'what do you want'. We settled on another 60 Mario coi s for HJ.
When compared to the big guys in town, this place is about half the price, but the quality of girls are not top notch, but not bad either.
I would be completely fine if I have a dream of this place again.
-
07-14-19 14:55 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 685Different this time
FYI BO isn't as good as it was last year, new management, I went once and whiff go back, it will get the job done but definitely not worth the sane price as shangra-la, WB.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 13:24 #28265Senior Member

Posts: 370Thanks
Thanks everyone for the responses. Here in SC / NC table showers are non existent. When I was in Orlando last year I went to BO and while in the shower I almost popped but I didn't know the "rules" so I stopped the lady and waited until the flip. I'll be in Orlando again in a few weeks and this time will be different I hope.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 12:47 #28264Regular Member

Posts: 4Oriental Massage of John Young
I am new to area and have passed this a few times. Does anyone have experience with this place?
-
07-14-19 12:42 #28263Regular Member

Posts: 4Oriental Massage on John Young
Hi, I am new to area and keep driving by this place which is across from the large Wal-Mart on John Young. Do any of you have experience here, I was reading through posts and did not see anything.
-
07-14-19 10:41 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 628Multiple nuts
I used to have both. As far as you are able to do so, go for it.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 08:49 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 223Yes
Yes I've done both but now that I'm older Takes to long to reload but the good places want you to be a regular.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
So they will do both if needed and with more experience you're find out the good places just read the forum hope this is helpful.
-
07-14-19 06:54 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 1039Yes
If you feel you can get a nut out quickly then have time to reload then yes. If you know your a one shot wonder then save it. I've done both. Usually if you can get hard again then they will let you do what you need. They want you to leave happy.
Sox.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 01:00 #28259Senior Member

Posts: 370Etiquette
Hey fellas, I have a question for you guys. Do you guys take shots on goal while in the table shower and then another while getting a massage or should you stop if you feel like your going to in the shower and save it for the room?
-
07-13-19 23:10 #28258Senior Member

Posts: 38Well Body
Hello Orlando,
Since I am not from here I have to rely on your great forum and posts for intel when I come to town. Being from a much smaller city and no forum, you guys are great knowledge base. So I paid a visit to Well in Kissimmee and partook in a rather great dream. Upon entering I was taken back by a short 30'ish stacked beauty. Was asked if I wanted a shower to which I replied of course. Then a younger much prettier lady came in the room, led me to the shower room with a large table and proceeded to clean me thoroughly while climbing up on the table. Once we finished the wash I was led back to the room where both fine ladies joined me for a 4 handed massage of about 10 minutes. As I lay there dreaming the ladies were like a pair of spider monkeys all over me but I wasn't complaining. 25 minutes in the door bell rang and one went out. 5 minutes later she returned and continued the fun until I was spent. The younger one stayed and finished a great massage. Once I woke up I was dressed and out the door $$. 40 lighter.
When I return to your fine city next week I hope to find another great place to have a dream or a mature lady to spend some wonderful time with. I hope I am able to return the favors of reviews while visiting your city. Thank you all for the great post and keep the dreams alive.
-
07-13-19 15:38 #28257Regular Member

Posts: 3May Spa
Ran into this place a few days ago. Been there once before and the massage was a joke then. Just down to business. This time, a younger girl (Sheila) got me. No TS (though it is available) due to me being short and heavy and I wasn't sure I could get out of the sunken bench. Very good massage this time. Had to tell her to ease up a couple of times. On the flip it was all on the menu. Took the CBJ for $. Wonderful body and great technique. Will return.











Reply With Quote





