Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5161
-
07-15-19 18:56 #391Senior Member

Posts: 405WYP girl
Ok guys, I've had some people ask me for contact info on the girl on WYP on here as well as PM. I talked to her about the interest from others but she was hesitant to say OK give them my number if you trust them. Put's me in a tough situation since I don't know (at least I don't think I know) anyone personally on this site. PM me if you think you can convince me you're cool. I don't want to ruin a good thing I have going. One more thing, the cash you'd pay a girl for some fun one time will get you on WYP and there are a lot of interested girls that will contact you. Give it a try.
-
07-15-19 17:34 #390Senior Member

Posts: 119I am also super intereestes.
Originally Posted by Knottellin
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 11:43 #389Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm not on WYP. Anyone want to share her contact info?
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 05:16 #388Senior Member

Posts: 405Nicole
Well I've seen her more than 10 times and she can be punctual if you catch her off guard. I go back to her SW days too and if you go back to my first review you'll see I said she's good looking and good performance. BUT, if she has the chance she will make plans to pick up her dope and anything else she needs and have you waste a shit load of time waiting for her. You may be one of the lucky one's, but my time is worth something to me and I won't waste it if she wants to play the games. I'd see her again and have seen her with the rules that I pick her up, go to my place, fun, then she gets paid. I bring her back and if she wants to stop somewhere on the way she's walking from that point.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 01:48 #387Senior Member

Posts: 187LOL what are the tricks.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 23:22 #386Senior Member

Posts: 302Julie, Manchester
Talked to this one today: https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-fun_i5013599. Setup a meet, . 1 for HH, . 140 H, she is in a boot broken ankle. She is on Orange street. She is not the girl in the pic as far as I can tell. Way heavier and not attractive to me. So I couldn't go through with it and told her and left.
-
07-14-19 23:02 #385Senior Member

Posts: 302Mizz Brooklyn (Don't know if she has been reviewed before and I'm not weeding through
Okay so I needed something quick tonight and found this chick on STG, http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co.../098807719814. So I'm texting with her and she sends me a like to her site: https://mizzbrooklyn.com/.
So she wants me to setup an account pay forty upfront and then we will meet. Oh she has reviews. TER. And the newest one is from May! Now as far as I know that site has been closed since BP. Anyway I was bored and fucked with her for a few hours before she blocked me. Have any of you guys paid upfront? This kind of scam is all over I've come across it on SA a few times. Google searched her image and she is all over the place. This is Wyoming: http://wyoming.skipthegames.com/?area[]=Cheyenne.CYS&client[]=&layout=gallery&p=6&td=08%3A00%3A00Last edited by GranAnimal; 07-14-19 at 23:10. Reason: Forgot link.
-
07-14-19 22:44 #384Senior Member

Posts: 302Nicole
I've seen her going all the way back when she was a SW. Probably been with her 10 X's. Last time she was last year she was walking her little in the zone and she was looking pretty good. Scooped her up and took her home to drop dog off. Waited 15 minutes and she comes down drinking a cocktail. I bring to my house and she gets hammered and we had a great time. Gave her 110 and brought her back to her place she actually has never done me wrong in all the years I've known her. But as always YMMV!
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 18:44 #383Senior Member

Posts: 405Had a good laugh today
Was in Manchester today and going down a street I won't mention and I see this chick get out of a car and cross the street. As I get up to her I realize it's a girl that was discussed a little while back on her bad habits and always making guys wait, give rides and wait, bring her back to her place and wait. Get the picture? Well I'm pretty sure she saw me and knew it was me. As I was continuing down the street I looked back and saw the car she got out of was still parked. Went down a couple blocks and made a loop to go by again and sure as shit this dude is just sitting there waiting. I was temped to stop and have a little talk about what he's in for, but maybe he already knows. Who knows, he might still be waiting and reading this report on his phone.
-
07-14-19 12:08 #382Senior Member

Posts: 165Saw her as well. Sweet girl, a little nutty. Tried all kinds of tricks to get me in her bare. Spidey sense kicked in and I insisted on a rubber. Would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 12:00 #381Senior Member

Posts: 644WYP Girl
She has cancelled on me 4 times and then just re-materializes out of the woodwork. Glad someone got to see her.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 08:55 #380Senior Member

Posts: 50WYP girl
I visited this lady a few times in the fall and second the opinion that she gives a great BBBJ. She's cute friendly, and very willing to make sure you're happy. I was surprised to read BBFS was available. I asked but got some waffling. I'd still be seeing her but she drove me crazy always asking for money. She's honest but after I fronted her two visits she asked if I had any $ as I was leaving after the first one. She's emailed a few times but she drove me away doing stuff like emailing bank printouts with a negative balance etc. It was never ending.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 23:11 #379Senior Member

Posts: 405Toftt
So I met a girl tonight that I hadn't seen any reviews of. She posts on WYP and her pics made the decision for me. Good looking girl. She has a bit of a belly and a little thick but her face and attitude make up for that. She doesn't do anal, not a big deal for me, but pretty much up for anything else. Gives a great BBBJ and will gladly swallow. Started with BJ, then to daty, back to BJ, used a vibrator on her, more BJ, then slid into her pussy bareback doggy, and finished up cowgirl. Best part of her bj"s is I never once felt teeth and she pays attention to the boys. Damage was $. 5 for a full hour and I gave her a tip because she went the extra mile getting a sitter for her kid and even borrowed a vehicle to come to me. Doesn't show signs of any demons lurking. I was completely satisfied with the evening.
-
07-12-19 13:13 #378Regular Member

Posts: 16Link works for seeking members.
Originally Posted by Ridgid
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 22:06 #377Senior Member

Posts: 197Hey yo
Would love a working link or a pm with contact info.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






