Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,661 to 30,675 of 58934
-
07-15-19 09:51 #28274Regular Member

Posts: 23Natural Therapies
Wanted to go visit Lisa and Hot Stone Massage but she was busy so made my way to Natural Therapies in Longwood.
Was met at the door by Angie or Angela, can't remember exactly. Short and a little thick but I had a massive hangover and really wanted a decent massage.
Table shower was nice and she was playful, pretty good massage she was very playful and talkative. Soft touch starts and and lifts her top to expose her tits and rub them on my back. On the flip puts her tits in my mouth, (what's up with the tiny nipples? This chick, Tina and Coco at Magic. Where are the long nipple chicks, anyone have any info on that?
Anyway, give jr a good licking, not sucking but licking and finishes off with a solid soft handy. 80 for the hour and 60 tip because she took her top off and for the licks.
-
07-15-19 09:21 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 309Overpaid?
Why $60 for HE?? Its usually $40. Just asking.
Originally Posted by TheStrayCat
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:56 #28272Regular Member

Posts: 3Shangri-la address
Can someone please give me the address to this place? I want to make sure that I have the right place. Google shows different names and didn't want to take any chances. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 04:19 #28271Senior Member

Posts: 43Hours
Open until 11:00 pm.
Originally Posted by Kellner42
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 23:06 #28270Senior Member

Posts: 297May spa Sophia
Anyone know if Sophia aka Lucy is still at May spa?
-
07-14-19 21:26 #28269Regular Member

Posts: 14Kissimmee Recommendations
Hello Everyone-.
Visiting Kissimmee for a couple of days of work. Any recommendations for the Kissimmee area? Any recommendations is appreciated!
-
07-14-19 20:05 #28268Senior Member

Posts: 37Been Awhile
Been awhile since I have been to the area is Golden Gate still a good option?
-
07-14-19 16:32 #28267Senior Member

Posts: 38Milk Massage
Don't read much about this place, but drive by often and thought I'd like to dream there sometime.
Well, in my dream, I walked in and was talent to a room. I paid the 65 Mario coins for an hour.
A few minutes later Kaci or KC came in. Sweet girl, very skinny with no butt and nice A cups. She actually gave a decent massage. I would've like harder pressure, but it was my fault as I didn't give her any directions. On the flip, she asked what I'd lie and I asked her what was on the menu. She replied with 'what do you want'. We settled on another 60 Mario coi s for HJ.
When compared to the big guys in town, this place is about half the price, but the quality of girls are not top notch, but not bad either.
I would be completely fine if I have a dream of this place again.
-
07-14-19 14:55 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 685Different this time
FYI BO isn't as good as it was last year, new management, I went once and whiff go back, it will get the job done but definitely not worth the sane price as shangra-la, WB.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 13:24 #28265Senior Member

Posts: 370Thanks
Thanks everyone for the responses. Here in SC / NC table showers are non existent. When I was in Orlando last year I went to BO and while in the shower I almost popped but I didn't know the "rules" so I stopped the lady and waited until the flip. I'll be in Orlando again in a few weeks and this time will be different I hope.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 12:47 #28264Regular Member

Posts: 4Oriental Massage of John Young
I am new to area and have passed this a few times. Does anyone have experience with this place?
-
07-14-19 12:42 #28263Regular Member

Posts: 4Oriental Massage on John Young
Hi, I am new to area and keep driving by this place which is across from the large Wal-Mart on John Young. Do any of you have experience here, I was reading through posts and did not see anything.
-
07-14-19 10:41 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 628Multiple nuts
I used to have both. As far as you are able to do so, go for it.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 08:49 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 223Yes
Yes I've done both but now that I'm older Takes to long to reload but the good places want you to be a regular.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
So they will do both if needed and with more experience you're find out the good places just read the forum hope this is helpful.
-
07-14-19 06:54 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 1039Yes
If you feel you can get a nut out quickly then have time to reload then yes. If you know your a one shot wonder then save it. I've done both. Usually if you can get hard again then they will let you do what you need. They want you to leave happy.
Sox.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




