Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 59509
-
07-14-19 20:19 #33259Senior Member

Posts: 611Ahh, never mind. For some reason I read that as Pine Health. Duh.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 18:15 #33258Senior Member

Posts: 570Couple Friendly
Looking for an AMP with extras that would be couple friendly. We've hit road blocks in the past where the girlfriend and I have been turned away. Thanks.
-
07-14-19 16:50 #33257Senior Member

Posts: 77Similar experience
Had very similar experience in the past. But this time she was acting weird, though I was not surprised, because everyone is very cautious these days.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 16:46 #33256Senior Member

Posts: 77Emily
I have not come across multiple girls with that name in my years of mongering. Yes, she is still using the same name. She is the only girl who has every told me to give shoulder massage during a session.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 15:59 #33255Senior Member

Posts: 367I'm in agreement here. I have let the provider know who took care of me before which led to issues and I've had it go the other way. Had them who continued to ask if she was better at this or that. It got quite old after a while. I let her know when she mentions the other more than a couple of times that I am with her now and not the other girl. Some don't care as it eases their mind knowing that I am a repeat client. But if mama passes the information along and all goes well.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 15:43 #33254Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just FYI
Youngs and all the other establishments in the area are now $60/ hr and $120/ hr-4 hand.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 14:36 #33253Senior Member

Posts: 61I didn't get anything last time I went.
I also tried Zen in Hamilton that was recmmended by a fellow monger. Didn't get any.
Originally Posted by SurferDude7
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 11:51 #33252Senior Member

Posts: 4061Young's roster/talent
Going to get a 4 hand massage this week. I usually go to Min Hua since there are a lot of women working there (plus they know me). However when I was there a couple weeks ago they were too busy to do it.
I also got a 4 hand at Young's back in December last year (which was last time I was there) and it was pretty good. One of the girls I had was just too thin and bony. Also it's 100 + tip for 2 hand where Min Hua would be 120 + tip.
I know that...duh...Young's is better, but who do I ask for? I'm talking bodywise (T & A). I'm usually all about the older ladies (which is why I like Min Hua. Hey, we all have our preferences) but in this case age don't matter. I've gotten 4 hand happiness at both but had a better time at MH than Young's. So again that's why I'm asking if I pick Young's, who should I ask for. Tell me here or PM, don't matter. Thanks why'all.
-
07-14-19 11:37 #33251Senior Member

Posts: 764 Hands at Min Mei Duluth
Had a great 4 hands massage with Sunny and May. Amazing massage with teasing throughout and loved how they worked together. After the flip, both the bottoms came down and I had 4 boobs in my face. I even had the two ladies DFK. It was a great time. Didn't know where to focus my attention.
-
07-14-19 10:58 #33250Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is Emily working at Sunset and does she still use that name? Lena more or less manages Sunset and I don't think she does massages much anymore (if at all).
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 10:56 #33249Banned Member

Posts: 13634Still open. Been there several times in the past couple months.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 09:34 #33248Senior Member

Posts: 495Since places can have same name for diff girls. The Emily that had experience with worked at Anna's prior to Yan. Is bigger boned, would ask you to help move the table so it blocked the door, if she still up to her old ways.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 08:26 #33247Senior Member

Posts: 54Peach Massage
I've been tp Peach in PTC. Drew a tall attractive girl, guessing mid-20's. Good massage and finish. This was before the Coweta bust. After that situation, went there again and asked for the same girl. This time, things were different. Nice, clean place though. Only intel I have. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by SouthsideStan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 23:03 #33246Senior Member

Posts: 422Read my first post about sky. The answer is there when you look closely.
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 22:48 #33245Regular Member

Posts: 10She is at B Spa on Buford Highway.
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





