Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2759

    Striped Shirt In Winchester

    This one's been advertising for quite a while now and there have been several inquires here. Still no one to date has seen her. Any info. Anybody?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...p/686930232715

  2. #2758

    Backwoods Barbie

    Dreamed about her a few months ago.

    Private residence, on time, clean. Admitted to smoking some herb before our visit.

    True GFE, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, massage. I enjoyed the hour. Kiss as I left.

    I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Effing witch. Clock watcher. Do a search well documented.

  3. #2757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Red-watch out

    She is ok. Nice set of tickets. Some baby damage. Pics are better than than in person. Serious junkie. Not sure if the case now but was pimping for her boyfriend. Both in and out of Graybar Motel. He for poss heroin and meth. Be careful.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/168452111001

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her actual ad? That link was only one picture.

  4. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her actual ad? That link was only one picture.
    I dunno how to copy the main link to her. I did it just on the picture you can't miss her add. But I'll try and figure it out. And I'll let you know be safe out there.

  5. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury11  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this cutie last night very opened minded down to earth gal. Started off with little chit chat to break the ice. Then down to business started off with BBBJ the cover went on the finished mish. I would recommend & I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MjA...DJjMDIwMTQ.jpg
    Do you have a link to her actual ad? That link was only one picture.

  6. #2754

    Adriana

    Don't waste your time. Effing witch. Clock watcher. Do a search well documented.

    Quote Originally Posted by WideScreen  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,





    I noticed these two that I haven't seen before, I am very interested I both. Adreana looks like a beautiful flower.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/804568495799

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/904449068239

    Did you have any experience or have seen reviews about them?

    Thank you!

  7. #2753

    2 providers

    The first one I don't recognize so not sure if she's real or what.

    Backwoods Barbie has been around a long time and you should see plenty of reviews. Pics are not recent, I can't recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WideScreen  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I noticed these two that I haven't seen before, I am very interested I both. Adreana looks like a beautiful flower.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/804568495799

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/904449068239

    Did you have any experience or have seen reviews about them?

    Thank you!

  8. #2752

    New providers

    Quote Originally Posted by WideScreen  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I noticed these two that I haven't seen before, I am very interested I both. Adreana looks like a beautiful flower.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/804568495799

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/904449068239

    Did you have any experience or have seen reviews about them?

    Thank you!
    Save your time and money on adreanna from the reveiws I had read on her Ba, get in get on get off and get out with here. The 2nd provider I've called to try and set up an appointment texted also it was some guy that answered pimp maybe? I didn't ask so I just said I had wrong number. See little red riding hood I had a dream with her last night. Very cool provider. I'd recommend her to anybody. Stay safe my friend.

  9. #2751

    Opinions on new providers?

    Hi All,

    I noticed these two that I haven't seen before, I am very interested I both. Adreana looks like a beautiful flower.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/804568495799

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/904449068239

    Did you have any experience or have seen reviews about them?

    Thank you!

  10. #2750

    Little red

    Had a dream with this cutie last night very opened minded down to earth gal. Started off with little chit chat to break the ice. Then down to business started off with BBBJ the cover went on the finished mish. I would recommend & I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MjA...DJjMDIwMTQ.jpg

  11. #2749

    Clara bell, too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to violate any USSEXGUIDE rules, so am going to post what I want to say in the Fight thread. Not really a "fight", but, don't want to break any rules. So, see BBQ & Fight thread if you're up for a good laugh.
    Brought back memories. Many old memories. Thanks for the laughs!

  12. #2748

    Katie, Good and the Bad

    Good-Had a very nice visit will probably repeat. A little difficult to hook up with but now I know why. Lived up to all reviews. Some baby fat? She is attractive, great personality, excellent skills.

    Bad- probably not a surprise but she is addict. But, no surprise 99% of these gals are. Interesting FB page "in a relationship" (could be old news). On Her friends page I recognized at least 4 gals that are addicts. Her arrest record confirms it. I did not see any signs of usage until the end. The tops of her hand were bruised. Sad, she is great gal.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Katie

  13. #2747

    Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup I got a message this morning.
    Don't want to violate any USSEXGUIDE rules, so am going to post what I want to say in the Fight thread. Not really a "fight", but, don't want to break any rules. So, see BBQ & Fight thread if you're up for a good laugh.

  14. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by AceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I had been considering seeing her but someone posted that she was CBJ only so I crossed her off my list.
    I went ahead and pulled the trigger, I can confirm it is CBJ.

  15. #2745

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonKnight  [View Original Post]
    Hey, have you guys met this one? Just wanted to know if it is worth my time. Thanks ahead of time for any input. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/788065074043.
    I had been considering seeing her but someone posted that she was CBJ only so I crossed her off my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape