Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,481 to 21,495 of 61397
-
07-13-19 15:40 #39917Senior Member

Posts: 300Mary on Fairhaven
Without a doubt the worst experience in the history of mongering.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 15:03 #39916Regular Member

Posts: 2Where to look
New to the city (sort of) and wondering where I can find some of these girls.
-
07-13-19 14:03 #39915Senior Member

Posts: 622Most likely 25th street
Just go east on 25th. The area between between Greenmount and 25th is or was pretty well known. You might try going east on North Ave from Greenmount as well but 25th is a traditional stomping ground especially for BSWs.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 13:00 #39914Senior Member

Posts: 1370I thought Chyna was the light skinned tranny that hung out by the Salvation Army. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 10:48 #39913Regular Member

Posts: 22Very sad casualty
Sounds like she went septic and got endocarditis, which untreated is a death sentence. Cleanliness and sterile is an oxymoron in those circles.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 09:34 #39912Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: 2 xxth St between Greenmount and Harford Road?
2 xxth St?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 08:25 #39911Senior Member

Posts: 201Correction
Oops Chyna is on Patapsko.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 08:03 #39910Senior Member

Posts: 394Meagan
Yes, That is absolutely amazing and I sincerely wish her the very best moving forward in life.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
07-13-19 05:19 #39909Senior Member

Posts: 252Yes, pretty amazing.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 01:07 #39908Senior Member

Posts: 883This Megan?
Megan that used to be in BP and went to treatment like 9 months ago?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 21:40 #39907Senior Member

Posts: 252I don't know about the lying part, but Shadowe was one of the most beautiful girls to be out there and should be remembered that way. Watching these beautiful girls spiral downhill is tragic. I saw Kiara walking this morning looking like a 45 year old. On a brighter note, I found Megan today. After a near death experience, rehab, and 50# she is doing good. She's working on the block now! Also check your room carefully at TIMS. Last week I found a glass tube in the shower, today I found a bloody needle.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 16:35 #39906Senior Member

Posts: 185Update
Sorry, she calls herself Blessing.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 15:38 #39905Senior Member

Posts: 178Help us out Neil
I give up! Who is the girl with the cute titties?
-
07-12-19 14:03 #39904Senior Member

Posts: 279Good old Kandi
I want to feel that again in the near future. I love the way she gives a BBBJ and the CIP thang with her.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d27e0773614e
-
07-12-19 11:14 #39903Regular Member

Posts: 16Gina walked away with my $$
As a follow up to this, I picked up Gina yesterday. I saw it all unfolding but still let it happen. We were going to find a place and then she said we could go to her sister's place. I liked that idea for some reason and said okay. She asked to go to 7/11 to get a drink and break a 20 to give her sister 10 for the use of her place. I assumed she'd bolt there but she came back. Headed to her sister's neighborhoo" and she told me she had to go tell her first and then she'd wave me in. I was 90% sure it was a bolt situation but I stupidly went along with it.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
All in all, I made some stupid moves that allowed this to happen but just a warning that she might bolt on someone else too.







Reply With Quote




