Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 8579
-
07-15-19 19:26 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 781Julie
How might we get in contact with this Julie?
Originally Posted by Peanut123
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 19:25 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 95Julie
And who is Julie?
-
07-15-19 14:37 #3927Regular Member

Posts: 6Julie
Julie is reliable and consistent! She is my go too. YMMV! Be good to her, she is a gem!
-
07-15-19 13:27 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 192https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-11856507. Has anyone seen this one before she may have been reported on in the past but I cannot find anything https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-11856507.
-
07-15-19 13:20 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 41I have. It's not worth it. Communication was awful and that body looked nothing like that. Also, aside from safety which I can understand, when someone never shows their face that's a sign it's ugly. Waste of time, and I left.
-
07-15-19 10:28 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 449Indra
I've never seen Joyce, but Indra has been my go-to for years. Last I saw her, she was still having some back problems but service was excellent. I heard she's open to couples.
Originally Posted by Jrogers318
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 09:56 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 38Joyce
Joyce is fine and reports she never had any health issues. Perhaps that would explain the drop in appointments. She is business as usual!
Originally Posted by Jrogers318
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-19 08:59 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 176Joyce and Indra?
Visiting CLT for work later this week and would like to see Joyce again, and maybe Indra. Understand that both these ladies have had health issues recently that affected their availability. Anyone know if they're working again? Thanks for the help! (PM me if you'd rather not post a reply here.).
-
07-12-19 21:06 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 97I'd recommend Kannapolis Sasha if you have a Latina HE only itch to scratch. Great body and her accent makes it even better.
Originally Posted by Jeezy613
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/120859
-
07-12-19 20:41 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 205Valerie in executive park
Has anyone ever tried Valerie? Please pm me.
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/130802
-
07-12-19 20:30 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 443Hailee
Saw Hailee the spinner recently. She works out of a rundown extended stay type place in the University area.
Pros:
1. Easy and quick communication.
2. Lower body is nice looking. Great ass and some meaty pussy lips. Nipples are nice and big for her size.
3. Pleasant, happy personality and accommodating with positions and taking direction.
4. DATY, CIM, BBBJ.
Cons:
1. Her place was a fleabag hotel. Dirty and smelled like smoke. My clothes smelled like smoke when I left. I had to go buy some Febreze to spray on me!
2. No Greek or BFS.
3. Even though she was nice and took direction well, she was a bit mechanical. Like mechanical with a smile.
4. She is much more worn than her pictures indicate. Mostly in her face.
In the end I blew a 2 week old truck load of nut butter in her mouth and she couldn't take it all. She had to run to the bathroom to spit it all out, LOL.
The cons outweigh the pros with this one. I won't repeat.
JB.Last edited by JohhnyBravo; 07-12-19 at 20:35. Reason: posted in wrong place
-
07-12-19 19:16 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 38Re: Latin Lady
Can you elaborate? Any specific reasons? Haven't seen her but have texted and was surprised at her prices, but are there other reasons to stay away?
Originally Posted by Baron55
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 18:58 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 46Latin Lady
Save your money and time stay away, far far away!!
Originally Posted by Jeezy613
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 18:17 #3916Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunkissed Beauty
Saw this nice lady about a couple weeks ago. She is located in S. Charlotte off of 77. It was pretty easy to get in contact with her and she did a great job of squeezing me in that day. She works in an office building with a pretty nice set up. She was a very friendly woman, easy to talk to. Did 45 min for $. 35, full nude. The massage was pretty good with some nice feathering and teasing. On the flip was the only thing I could complain about, I felt like it was pretty mechanical and not the best HE I have gotten. She did let me roam everywhere but she does have a few more pounds than her pics show and her breasts were not as big as they appear in the ad either. Overall nice lady, but her looks didn't do it for me and the HE wasn't the best.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1151145
P.S.: if anyone has the contact info for Gina, the one that everyone talks about, could you please PM that to me! I have been wanting to see her forever but can't find her info.
-
07-12-19 08:22 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 82Latina Rub
Anybody took a chance on this one yet? I've only seen one or two reviews doesn't seem to be much on her.
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/120834










Reply With Quote






