Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 30799
-
07-13-19 13:15 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes. Which model? Send me PM to discuss further.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 13:08 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 190Amorand. Wonder Woman
I had a great time with her.
Originally Posted by Santorin
[View Original Post]
Very small. Nice bolt ons and great little bod.
I'd like to do it again too!
-
07-13-19 13:06 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 513Do you all realize that admin gives out the titles under the username. This guys is very descriptive! LOL.
Originally Posted by PussyLasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 08:28 #5086I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Do you have access to an unopened brand new MacBook Pro?
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 06:28 #5085Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know this girl?
Working girl that is advertising on DL.
-
07-13-19 06:02 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 145Olivia
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....4919188/Olivia
I don't schedule or seen her in awhile due to her ripping me off but why'all about random and awkward. I was meeting a family member who was in the area staying at a hotel and while waiting in the lobby, Olivia walked in the front entrance but she didn't see me, nor probably would recognize me but it was definitely her. Doubt she stayed at this hotel because it was pretty pricy, probably there for an outcall. Anyways she is still out there.
-
07-13-19 05:37 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 827Stacey
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....755/4198076059
Saw Stacey yesterday, pics are a bit older, she is a little thicker and looks good and has implants now. All covered, CBJ was pretty good, CG and MISH to finish.
-
07-13-19 00:48 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 97You looking for Amorandi
Someone posted a few weeks back that she's in Atlanta. A shame, I saw her last year and wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 21:13 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 136You bring up an interesting point. I didn't realize that Alaina Fox on Slixa has been in the film industry. Good God is she gorgeous. She looks like severe A-list to my eyes. I'm seriously considering being screened. Anybody have any recon?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Also, I occasionally throw this out there, but if anyone knows of any barter opportunities with ladies, let me know. I have access to just about any kind of tech items you can think of, and I recently traded a stack of Amazon gift cards for time. Wish I could do that more often, because I have *many* available. It would be fun to do a little shopping spree.
-
07-12-19 20:55 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 95Redhead
Hi folks,
I was wondering is anyone had a dream with this one. She's been advertising forever but none ever posted anything. http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/031296859806.
-
07-12-19 20:14 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 307UTR's
I gave some info on a UTR in the Fayetteville forum earlier this week because I simply could not afford her and I threw in a little snippit about a successful visit with a UTR I found in Jacksonville. This young lady, a waitress by trade, in Jville had never done this before and yes I believe because we talked for a couple weeks before I ever went to see her. She is a 25 yo tanned blonde and very healthy. I'm not here to share her info because I'm not sure how she'd feel about that but I will ask next time I see her. What I am here to say is that I have a Tinder profile and I get at least 2 creditable hits a week. I now have a date with a beautiful 23 yo Latina in Jville I'm going to see next week. She has done this before but only after conversing and trading pics with men on Tinder. So she chooses who she wants to see. I'm not a male model by any means but I am polite and funny so that goes a long ways apparently. Yes I will ask if she's interested in me sharing her info when I see her.
My Tinder profile has a obviously fake pic with the headline $Looking for fun. That's it $ or something like that. So anyone I match with does have an idea or is at least curious. If I had the funds I could see no less than one a week instead of one a month like I do.
I just thought I'd share my success for anyone that is growing tired of the demon girls and GPS chics flooding the market like I am.
Feel free to DM if you like. Do not ask me to share their info. I will inquire if I can then I most certainly will share it to the group.
-
07-12-19 19:44 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 307Princess Meena
I've followed her IG for a couple years. I've never pulled the trigger because I assumed she'd be a robot or too expensive. Never assume! Please elaborate on her donation and anything else you may want to throw in. Thanks for the review brother.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 18:54 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 190Yes.
Originally Posted by FireStix
[View Original Post]
Yes that's her. Think she's leaving in the AM or maybe tonight but she'll be back.
-
07-12-19 17:45 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 105Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
Is this one you are talking about?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/182446940178
-
07-12-19 17:32 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 190Meena is GTG
I've seen her ads for a while but finally worked out a meeting.
I was stupid for waiting so long.
Her shit is together.
Real pics, great attitude, Nice location, reasonable donation, easy set up.
Even provided details about the elevator location so I'm not looking lost in the hotel lobby.
Hotel was one I would stay at rather that one I'm worried about getting shot in.
I only scheduled a QV which is usually right down to business, Meena was seductive and didn't rush, playful and fun. Didn't rush me out the door after. No sign of management or demons at all.
She made me believe she wanted to be with me.
She's a real pro and a class act. Treat her right so she spends more time here.
This is how it should be. If had more money on me I would have given it to her just for being professional.











Reply With Quote





