Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5170

    Looking for a lost contact

    Saw a girl up here about a year ago, I forget her name and lost her number but I remember her ads had a picture of here wearing different outfits and one of them was like a super girl / superman type sexy outfit. She was probably 30's very petite and nice fake boltons. She was staying around RDU. I know longshot but she was amazing. I feel like her name was Ava or bailey but my searches haven't found anything.

  2. #5169

    Any info?

    Saw her ad pop up. She's been around awhile. Numerous ads. Blurry pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35245107/

  3. #5168

    Girl Next Door type. GFE

    In the Raleigh-Cary area next week.

    Looking for a girl next door type who is GFE for an outcall. I usually like the spinner type. But doesn't have to be.

    Feel free to reply or send a DM. Needed to ask. Too many scams, misleading photos and just plain liars out there.

    Thanks.

  4. #5167

    Always a good experience

    Strongly endorsed. Always had a good experience with BKS. Great times with David, Destini, and Julieta here.

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Wow Once again BKS surprise me, where the heck do they get this amazing girls?

    I had great experience with 4 of their girls, and fair donations. Better than EROS.

    Natalie was amazing, Arica and savannah were good but desi? She is my favorite.

    Natalie, savahana and Arica don't speak much English but I'm bilingual and you got to love when they scream at pappi!!

  5. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Damn the scammers are getting better. Local number and legit location.
    Or she's a provider using stolen pics, or the z level star passing through. Seen a few of those in my time. Even here in Raleigh.

  6. #5165

    Cici?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/423343805124

    Pretty sure that's Cici again. I guess this is like finding spoiled milk in the fridge, then putting it back and checking later to see if it has gotten any better. Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently with positive results. Old reviews are mostly crap, including one of my own that was ok, but with a strange / bad ending. But I am curious to try that box, which is supposedly extremely tight. My one and only visit was BJ only. Thanks.

  7. #5164

    How nice

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    The pics are of an Instagram fitness model named Alice.
    Of Alice Klomp, Remi LaCroix, and Melissa Midwest to come to Raleigh to rub and fuck!! Smdh.

  8. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Good Afternoon All.

    Has anyone met or have intel on Venus Love who is posting on Rubratings? Her add states she offers massages, GFE, and Greek.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/146513

    Thanks and be safe.
    The pics are of an Instagram fitness model named Alice.

  9. #5162

    Stephanie no go

    Had half a dream with Stephanie tonight. About 3 min in her phone started blowing up and by the 6 min mark she was saying it's not going to happen and was kicking me out. Damage was. 6 and blue balls. And any argument about refund was countered with I can't, but I'll give you a deal next time.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/044634248053

  10. #5161

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Wow Once again BKS surprise me, where the heck do they get this amazing girls?

    I had great experience with 4 of their girls, and fair donations. Better than EROS.

    Natalie was amazing, Arica and savannah were good but desi? She is my favorite.

    Natalie, savahana and Arica don't speak much English but I'm bilingual and you got to love when they scream at pappi!!
    I haven't seen Desi yet, but she's on my list. I've seen Alessia (no longer with BKS), Brayla, Destini, Neesa, Yerrica, Cristina (no longer with BKS), and Calena. Alessia and Cristina were no good. Brayla and Neesa were ok. Destini and Yerrica were decent. Calena is definitely my favorite though. I have seen her several times, and I plan on seeing her every time she comes.

  11. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    Hot as hell, but not likely given she is in LA.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/issadeadgirrl
    Damn the scammers are getting better. Local number and legit location.

  12. #5159

    Bks

    Wow Once again BKS surprise me, where the heck do they get this amazing girls?

    I had great experience with 4 of their girls, and fair donations. Better than EROS.

    Natalie was amazing, Arica and savannah were good but desi? She is my favorite.

    Natalie, savahana and Arica don't speak much English but I'm bilingual and you got to love when they scream at pappi!!

  13. #5158
    Hot as hell, but not likely given she is in LA.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/issadeadgirrl

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....25762/New/girl

    Saw this ad today. Looks like fun!

    Anyone have a report yet?

  14. #5157

    Any Intel on Venus Love

    Good Afternoon All.

    Has anyone met or have intel on Venus Love who is posting on Rubratings? Her add states she offers massages, GFE, and Greek.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/146513

    Thanks and be safe.

  15. #5156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Emily at RDU?

    Any recent reports on?

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130474

    I saw her a couple of times a year or so ago. Awesome service. Highly enthusiastic. Wide open menu.

    J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape