Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,236 to 26,250 of 37366
-
07-13-19 19:23 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 52Kia
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/343387265151
Went to visit Kia downtown yesterday at a nice upscale hotel. 250 for hour. Everything covered no Greek. Started with a decent CBC then to doggie after about five minutes. Switch to mush for a few and back to doggie. Total visit about 45 minutes.
Looks 10.
Body 10.
Mic 7.
Looks the same as pics.
-
07-13-19 18:52 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 189Violet and Ashley
How can you get into this action. Would be nice.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 17:20 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 56Agreed
I've seen Jasmine a few times and she's 100% the girl in those pictures, clean, friendly, and super chill. She's usually at a pretty nice hotel downtown and has always been easy to get in touch with. I would highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 17:00 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 163Downtown
I had a great time with her. She is in downtown area. Photos are pretty much accurate.
Originally Posted by IneedAmedic
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/415525418922
-
07-13-19 16:58 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 373Lena / violet is now doing doubles with Ashley / Bella
Yes you read it right. Violet and Ashley together.
-
07-13-19 13:49 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 957It's All Good
My Bad.
Originally Posted by MineTooTell
[View Original Post]
Thought you donned the White Knight armor! LOL.
-
07-13-19 13:32 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 73638 my asss
Looks good for those who always asking for old ladies
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-19 13:19 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 957Interested
I always use that as an opportunity to ask if Greek is on the menu. I've had providers who don't usually do it offer it vs losing the business. Also a light time of the month isn't all that terrible, IMHO. Mother Nature's natural lube.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
It's like going to Busch Gardens, just because the rollercoaster is down, doesn't mean you can't ride the water flume & bumper cars! LOL.
I also love her slutty look & body type. If someone knows if her pics are real and what her service was like, please share.
Thanks!
-
07-13-19 12:38 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 166Daily Hotel
Just a heads up that I went to a Daily motel off Midlo attempting to see this girl Catalina: https://backpage.com.richmond.listcr...2213/Catalina..
I'd seen her a couple of times before and it can be a pain in the ass trying to get to her. Just a constant back-and-forth of texts, calls, and dick pics. Sometimes she'll forget who she's even talking to or the time you've arranged to meet. I think she's just a major weedhead but still it's annoying. This time was no exception, but I finally got there and got the room number. Went to room, knocked, and heard a dog bark. Older man opens the door looking bewildered with what appeared to be a pit bull. Clearly it was the wrong room so I apologized. As I'm leaving, I see a cop or security guard peep around the corner on a walkie-talkie. And At the same time, I also see this girl Valarie: http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/576925104020 walking down almost from where the cop / security guard was. Tall, slim, light-skinned with huge titties wearing little shorts and a shirt walking with her titties bouncing. Ironically, I'd smashed a few years back, but seeing her looking like that made me want to smash again. But I digress. The cop had startled me, so I walked to the vending area to play it cool. While there, a friendly redneck guy drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette walked in and asked me "Hey do you know what's going on around here? Did you see the cop around the corner? I replied that I saw the cop too and he said "yeah, I'm just walking around drinking my beer and thought they were coming for me or something. ".
Generally there was a lot of activity around there with people coming and going, hanging out on the balcony, and whatever else, but I got a little spooked and left. I think the new slot machine gambling spot has led to a lot more LE presence in whole area. So nothing against the two women in question. Just a busy Friday night with a lot of shit going on, but I wasn't taking any chances.
-
07-13-19 12:35 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 236Brandi on STG
Any feedback?
Thinking of taking the plunge.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/823562296444
Thanks Streetsmart1.
-
07-13-19 11:11 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 49Angel Perry
Had a dream with her yesterday. Wow, she was very into it. Great eye contact with BBBJ. Then into doggie as she looks over her shoulder at me smiling the entire time. Rolled her for mish, then reverse cg, cowgirl then back to doggie for the win! Opted for hh at $$ She is on Eros. Highly recommended.
-
07-13-19 06:40 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 402Cassie James
Saw this ad.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5157037.htm?cat=1
And thinking I can scratch off fat girl fetish but she is definitely over priced.
She offered double with Kynsley Morgan who is over priced also.
It is laughable that they think they can get same $. Against other young, prettier, sexier options.
-
07-12-19 18:29 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 26Cash and dash
Don't trust her. She got me for $100. It was late at night, but I wouldn't trust her at anytime of the day.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 17:10 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 222Yellowbone on the southside
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/703618460163
Tried to set up something with this one this morning. She told me where she was and said that she was available right then. I drove all the way down to the commerce road area and parked at her hotel and let her know I was there. She told me to come in and up to the 3rd floor. She wouldn't give me the room number, which was weird. As I am heading up, she sends me a message saying that she just started her cycle and wanted to know if I just wanted head. I declined and left. If that is all I wanted I would have went and hunted GiGi down. I am sure I would have gotten twice the job for a third of the price. Anyway, no damage done other than wasting time. I love that tight little body in the pics so I may be dumb enough to try again with her. Anyone one of you guys had any luck with this one?
-
07-12-19 16:52 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 222Vixen
She may be but I didn't have any issues. You really can't tell much about her from the pics she post. Maybe this will help.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






